Change: Protestors Arrested Face 10 Years in Prison

Right to freedom of assemble peaceably. Those arrested were charged with rioting from burning limos, to smashing windows, destroying property, etc. Peaceable that is not.

The Constitution is very clear. The Right To Freedom of Speech, The Right to Freedom of Assembly are protected rights. I know....I know....you don't facts....they give a headache.

Last edited:

I heard many shop owners had removed their inventory just in case. Really sad.

Nah, just parroting the rwnj line, snowflake.

I'll say it again, shoot looters on sight, end of story.

I fully support the peoples right to peacefully assemble and protest. I support their right to disagree and tell the Federal government to go to hell.

I do NOT support thugs assaulting innocent people on the streets, burning, looting, and breaking the goddamn law. The law breakers should be charged and pay the appropriate price for their behavior.

The Constitution is very clear. The Right To Freedom of Speech, The Right to Freedom of Assembly are protected rights. I know....I know....you don't facts....they give a headache.
Organized violence is not protected by the Constitution and according to the Washington Post the violence was planned in advance.

Protesters who destroyed property on Inauguration Day were part of well- organized group

Yep
CrimethInc. ex-Workers' Collective: Your ticket to a world free of charge

Organized violence is not protected by the Constitution and according to the Washington Post the violence was planned in advance.

Protesters who destroyed property on Inauguration Day were part of well- organized group

Forum List

Back