Changed my approach to Clinton and Trump

I'm on the side of Trump taking on liberal media

Rump cannot "take on" the media. They're exactly the reason for his entire existence.

Think about it. He's entirely dependent on it. If we could wave a magic wand and make TV disappear --- Rump would disappear along with it. Because that's all he is --- a WWE wrestler with a monkey suit on.

Clinton is a fucking incompetent crook and Pupps ain't forgiving shit.

ROFLMAO

And that, Emily ^^ --- is exactly what I was referring to in my post two minutes ago.
Yes Pogo and the only way to undo unforgiven essential is by forgiveness. Piling more unforgiveness on top, only tightens the knot. The process requires loosening the ropes not pulling them tighter and tighter. We need both left and right hands to loosen the strings to untie these knots.

I don't suppose you're saying I should "forgive" a post that continues to dig the hole deeper, so that he never learns anything and continues to dig.

Hey, I'm just pointing out that that's what he's doing.
You forgive the person so you can stay clear minded and find the right approach to fix the problem causing people to do this. It helps Pogo to have the same commitment to correcting wrongs as being complained about. Then you have credibility and people respect and listen. We can't be in denial of the wrongful abuses done by Democrats in the name of party politics before Constitutional duty to all people not just their party.

ROFLMAO

And that, Emily ^^ --- is exactly what I was referring to in my post two minutes ago.
Yes Pogo and the only way to undo unforgiven essential is by forgiveness. Piling more unforgiveness on top, only tightens the knot. The process requires loosening the ropes not pulling them tighter and tighter. We need both left and right hands to loosen the strings to untie these knots.

I don't suppose you're saying I should "forgive" a post that continues to dig the hole deeper, so that he never learns anything and continues to dig.

You forgive the person so you can stay clear minded and find the right approach to fix the problem causing people to do this. It helps Pogo to have the same commitment to correcting wrongs as being complained about. Then you have credibility and people respect and listen. We can't be in denial of the wrongful abuses done by Democrats in the name of party politics before Constitutional duty to all people not just their party.

Oh well I have nothing to "forgive" since I didn't condemn. I just noted what he's doing.

As the saying goes, "if you see something say something".

I'm on the side of Trump taking on liberal media

Rump cannot "take on" the media. They're exactly the reason for his entire existence.

Think about it. He's entirely dependent on it.
That's what people say about the political abuses the Clinton's use to get into office.
Exactly Pogo!
However Trump can play his games in the media to spin his backtracks and changes of heart and mind.

Clinton does not have free speech once you take the Fifth amendment and can't admit wrong or incriminate yourself because the legal implications .

So the legal monopoly the Clinton's and Democrats use is more incestuous as a conflict of interest.

The media is anyone's game to change the rules or create your own venue.

ROFLMAO

Oh well I have nothing to "forgive" since I didn't condemn. I just noted what he's doing.

Yes Pogo that's the right way and most effective: to offer correction without hostile judgment and to respect people as you want them to respect you. You are already more forgiving than most by not passing judgment or assuming the worst. You will be more successful in influence by taking the positive route to building solutions and correcting problems in this way that respects relationships and trust the truth will prevail.

I'm sure you see it and say it a different way, but that's my description of how and why what you are doing works better in the longrun. Thanks!

Yes Pogo that's the right way and most effective: to offer correction without hostile judgment and to respect people as you want them to respect you. You are already more forgiving than most by not passing judgment or assuming the worst. You will be more successful in influence by taking the positive route to building solutions and correcting problems in this way that respects relationships and trust the truth will prevail.

I'm sure you see it and say it a different way, but that's my description of how and why what you are doing works better in the longrun. Thanks!

Thank you Milady. I am humbly honoured.

The way I see it, I simply point out what went on and the next move is his if (and when) he has the courage to make it.
"The longest journey begins with a single step".

Forum List

Back