Changing demographics hurting repub party

Speak of sniveling right wing conspiracies to explain away election losses, and their patron saint will appear!

And I call conspiracies, conspiracies. With you gobbling every Big Lie fantasy that's done ever been thunk.
You explain them away with lies and nothing to back those lies but liars. See how that works?

You explain them away with lies and nothing to back those lies but liars. See how that works?

Explain what away....your imagination?

The Big Lie has been laughed out of every court to ever hear it. Its record of failure is absolutely perfect.

And y'all are already coming up with new conspiracy to explain away the next GOP loss.

We'll keep the demo. You keep the conspiracy fantasies to excuse your losses. Deal?

I just about threw my coffee up on my screen when I read this.

Are you actually fucking kidding me???? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Not at all. You morons have standard answers and apply them liberally to anything that disagrees with the propaganda you push. Really, are you serious?

The reality is that if/when your policies fully take hold, it will be the worst thing that ever happened to you. There will be no one else to blame and life will SUCK, in all parts of America. Hope that hate keeps ya warm and fed...
Every liberal urban hellhole confirms your suspicions. Yet those idiots still vote Democrat. Unbelievable.

Explain what away....your imagination?

The Big Lie has been laughed out of every court to ever hear it. Its record of failure is absolutely perfect.

And y'all are already coming up with new conspiracy to explain away the next GOP loss.
Corrupt court decisions mean nothing to me. I saw what happened.

Corrupt court decisions mean nothing to me. I saw what happened.

Laughing......so any court that rules against you is just folded into your absurd little fantasy?

Thank you for proving my point, yet again.

Let's try this again: Many immigrants are rather conservative. Immigrants, especially illegal immigrants, do NOT qualify for most federal aid. Immigrants can see how Biden is fucking things up just as well as you can.
Dont try to mix legal immigrants with migrant claim jumpers - aka illegal aliens

Biden feeding and housing the people flooding across the border, if they are sick they go to the hospital, and if they are children they go to schools

So spare me the bs about illegal aliens/asylum seekers not getting welfare

Not at all. You morons have standard answers and apply them liberally to anything that disagrees with the propaganda you push. Really, are you serious?
You are the absolute PINNACLE of baseless conspiracy theories on this board.
Honestly, does your ass ever get jealous of the shit that comes out of your mouth (that gets typed on your keyboard)? :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back