Changing demographics hurting repub party

Changing demographics? You mean illegal aliens? How long is it going to take for democrats to allow non citizens to vote? Who knows they might even count absentee ballots from mexico.
I am guessing they go full tilt blanket amnesty, and invite cartels to be part of the democrat administration.

Dont try to mix legal immigrants with migrant claim jumpers - aka illegal aliens

Biden feeding and housing the people flooding across the border, if they are sick they go to the hospital, and if they are children they go to schools

So spare me the bs about illegal aliens/asylum seekers not getting welfare

Abortion would be one the issues you're losing on.

As most women think that they are better judge on the use of their own bodies.....than old, white, right-wing men in a legislature.
The separate American human being in the womb would say you are wrong. If being against murder in the womb is unpopular so be it.

The absurd was 81 million votes and impossible percentages for Biden in late night ballot drops.

Says you. Anyone following the polls saw this coming from a mile away.

But the vote totals, like any court ruling rejecting your fantasy.....is just folded into your fantasy.

Yeah, I'll go with the actual vote tallies over your conspiracy addled sour grapes.

So the 5-6 million migrants who just arrived in America are being allowed to starve and freeze to death?

We know better

The voters also reject the failed, wrongheaded GOP agenda because of Republicans’ ridiculous lies about ‘fraud’ and ‘stolen elections’ – as we saw during the 2020 GOP midterm disaster.
The "voters" are all Republican, Dim ilk doesn't vote.
The 2020 election was stolen.
Dims lost the House in the midterms.
Back to your basement and facediaper Mrs Jones......

Says you. Anyone following the polls saw this coming from a mile away.

But the vote totals, like any court ruling rejecting your fantasy.....is just folded into your fantasy.

Yeah, I'll go with the actual vote tallies over your conspiracy addled sour grapes.
Now you are saying the polls were accurate in 2020? You dumbass.

"Undocumented immigrants, including DACA holders, are ineligible to receive most federal public benefits, including means-tested benefits such as Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP, sometimes referred to as food stamps), regular Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF). Undocumented immigrants are ineligible for health care subsidies under the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and are prohibited from purchasing unsubsidized health coverage on ACA exchanges."

They totally overcooked the books
Actually, based on the amount of fraudulent votes (that fell on the Republican side of the aisle) found during the various audits, Biden's total was actually more than 81 million.
Every audit and recount added votes for Biden. :) Winning.

The "voters" are all Republican, Dim ilk doesn't vote.
The 2020 election was stolen.
Dims lost the House in the midterms.
Back to your basement and facediaper Mrs Jones......

Laughing...if only typing 'the 2020 election was stolen' was a replacement for for actual evidence.

Are you starting to see why your ilk have been laughed out of every court to ever hear them?

My favorite was Sidney Powell, the Kraken lady, argued in her own court filings.....that no reasonable person would take her election denial claims as factual.

You've been played.

Forum List

Back