channeling his inner liberal, Trump will never cut Social Security if elected POTUS, says there must be 3 exceptions on abortion, slams Green New Deal

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
in his defense, he did attack the Green New Deal and the omnibus bill in the same interview, so Trump is all over the map here, God bless him! he also attacked Paul Ryan, Romney, McConnell, FOX News, and even the NY Post. read it, it's a doozy!

in his defense, he did attack the Green New Deal and the omnibus bill in the same interview, so Trump is all over the map here, God bless him! he also attacked Paul Ryan, Romney, McConnell, FOX News, and even the NY Post. read it, it's a doozy!

Nothing he says is believable. The man has no character except self-preservation, and that only for himself, not the country, as a representative republic, operating under our constitution.

• Banned
Nothing he says is believable. The man has no character except self-preservation, and that only for himself, not the country, as a representative republic, operating under our constitution.
can you change my username from "basquebromance" to "GeorgeSantosBoyfriend"?

And......no one is listening to much of anything he says........................

Trump is butthurt. Trump is washed up.

Yeah well that is a blatant lie (that liberals would never do that)
Who was the first President to raise SS age? Lyndon Johnson... a Democrat
What President signed automatic COLA increases based on inflation? Nixon... a Republican
It was a bi-partisan bill with few members voting against it either side.
Ronald Reagan sought to stop the rampant disability fraud that was depleting SS funds. He signed it into law and immediately over a million dead beat fakers lost their windfall.
Of course Obama reversed that, and now we have record numbers of people getting disability that has been very detrimental to SS fund health

Joe had near every Prog station carrying his water until recently. The helped him to be installed as potentate. They knew he has issues. Said nothing. the Prog media is responsible for tens of millions of people living much worse than two years ago.

Joe had near every Prog station carrying his water until recently. The helped him to be installed as potentate. They knew he has issues. Said nothing. the Prog media is responsible for tens of millions of people living much worse than two years ago.
Installed as potentate, my ass. He got elected by the majority of the votes and a large plurality of electors assigned per the voters voting. Sorry you are having such a bad time. Maybe you are bad at business. Maybe you just can't handle money. Or maybe you are just stuck in a rut and cannot see beyond the end of your nose. I don't know. I have seen worse presidents, by far. At least with Joe, you get to keep the right to vote him out, if you ain't happy, which is something we almost lost with that anti-American Shithead, Trump. I would say that I would like to sympathize with you and the "millions" like you supposedly doing much worse, but just can't get there. Just not much of a joiner, especially in pity parties. I guess I will hang out with my same 6 to 7 person traveling group that was doing beaches in the summer, mountain backpacking in the fall, next month skiing Colorado. It is a bitch, still retired, still debt free with continuing income streams and nothing to do but enjoy myself, while people like you suffer loudly, but I will bear up as best I can.

In other words trump realizes he can no longer win with only his far right base supporting it now that the Republican party has came to their senses and no longer panders to him.

So now hes moving more towards the center like he was in the Nineties when he was Bill Clinton's top donor.

Donald Trump doesn't have any real political social or religious ideals. He says and does whatever he says will get him the most support from whoever's in the room.

Trump has zero - zero - chance of ever again winning the Presidency.

Why?

January 6, 2021.

The ghost of Benedict Arnold sympathizes, I'm sure.

Forum List

Back