Political Cartoon

1715568191156.png

BREAKING: Stormy Daniels absolutely destroys "orange turd" Donald Trump during his hush money trial after his attorney shows her a tweet that she retweeted calling her a "human toilet."

The lawyer tried to embarrass Daniels and it backfired right on Trump...

"Exactly!" said Daniels in response to the attorney. "Making me the best person to flush the orange turd down."

"I don't see the word instrumental or jail," Daniels added, explaining that the tweet was intended as hyperbole.

Trump's attorney then asked her if she was referring to Trump as the "orange turd." Daniels said that the tweet doesn't specify and is up to interpretation. "I'm also not a toilet," she said.

Trump's attorney asked again what she meant by "orange turd."

"Oh, I absolutely meant Mr. Trump," Daniels replied bluntly.

May be an image of 2 people, blonde hair and text

BREAKING: Donald Trump's attorney bizarrely fishes for Stormy Daniels to compliment his golfing talents and to praise him as a famous celebrity.

It looks like Trump wanted very specific questions asked and Daniels humiliated him...

"He did very well at that golf tournament, right?" asked attorney Susan Necheles, referring to the 2006 Lake Tahoe golf tournament where Daniels met Trump.

"I don't remember," Daniels replied.

"President Trump was the biggest celebrity at that golf tournament, right?" weirdly asked Necheles.

"It depends on what you're a fan of," Daniels said.

"A lot of people recognized him, followed him around?" asked Necheles.

"Yeah, a lot of them were paid to follow him around," Daniels mocked. "I don't know."

Necheles also asked Daniels a question about Trump's indictment, to which Daniels humorously replied: "There are a lot of indictments."

As MSNBC contributor Adam Klasfeld, later suggested, the line of questioning was designed to "presumably please Trump" and flatter his ego.

Maybe he should focus less on compliments and more on avoiding prison time.

May be an image of 2 people and blonde hair

BREAKING: Donald Trump suffers a crushing defeat as Judge Juan Merchan rejects his desperate request to modify the gag order to allow him to attack Stormy Daniels.

"My concern is not just with protecting Ms Daniels or a witness who has already testified. My concern is with protecting the integrity of these proceedings as a whole," said Merchan.

"Other people will see you doing it," he went on. "Other witnesses, including not only Michael Cohen, other witnesses will see your client doing whatever it is he intends to do."

The judge explained that the gag order is in place "precisely because of the nature of these attacks."

"The nature, the vitriol … your client’s track record speaks for itself here. I can’t take your word for it that he says I’m just going to speak the facts," he added.

Clearly, Trump was trying to change the gag order so that he could smear Daniels to undermine her damning testimony. Judge Merchan saw right through his ploy.

May be an image of 3 people, blonde hair, the Oval Office and text

Forum List

Back