Joe Biden Campaign drops brutal mothers day ad

Sure, Please post the LIST OF BIDEN LIES, created by 'whoever' and let's see the list.

C'mon.....I wish to see the 40,000+ list of Biden Lies.
There is a list for trump.
Why are trump supporters unable to create a LIST of "More LIES by Biden than Trump"?
Unfortunately, the media runs cover for Biden so the complete list of 50 years of lies is hard to find.

Here is a sample...

1715567600232.png
Melanias Mother’s Day message.

He said if abortion is against the law there has to be some punishment, not only for the abortionist.

What you saw was creative editing.
What YOU see is trump Flip-Flopping to please his BASE.
Dear Lord....watch the video.
Con Man.

He said it, it's about "Winning Elections"

Joe Biden is the most unpopular president in memory.

He has failed the economy and he is ignorant of that fact because his "wormtongues" tell him he's just dandy.

Fools like Crepitus (a.k.a. gasbag) just can't stomach not having the Celery Stalk in the WH for the next four years.

His panic is showing through as he continues to litter the board with his bulls**t.

Yep.

Sure, Please post the LIST OF BIDEN LIES, created by 'whoever' and let's see the list.

C'mon.....I wish to see the 40,000+ list of Biden Lies.
There is a list for trump.
Why are trump supporters unable to create a LIST of "More LIES by Biden than Trump"?

Lists like that were never thought of by genuine Americans, then you commies came along. Go freaking figure. ROFLMFAO

All over the country, you know the ones that are struggling to pay their bills and feed their families. All know xidenomics are at fault.

Right, and those trump TAX cuts helped the Earners of $140,000 more than the poor.
You keep pretending that trump helped the poor more than the RICH.

And all these trump tax cuts have PROVEN to have added to the DEBT.
Prove me WRONG.
Trickle Down>>>>LOOLLOLLLLLLLLOLOLLOLL

Right, and those trump TAX cuts helped the Earners of $140,000 more than the poor.
You keep pretending that trump helped the poor more than the RICH.

And all these trump tax cuts have PROVEN to have added to the DEBT.
Prove me WRONG.
Trickle Down>>>>LOOLLOLLLLLLLLOLOLLOLL
Trump's ACROSS the board tax cuts double the standard deduction, which the vast majority of poor and middle class taxpayers use.

Why do you think the rich ended up paying a higher share of the total tax burden after the Trump tax cuts, Simp?

Trump's ACROSS the board tax cuts double the standard deduction, which the vast majority of poor and middle class taxpayers use.

Why do you think the rich ended up paying a higher share of the total tax burden after the Trump tax cuts, Simp?
And eliminate "Itemizing" for most.
Could be good for some but NOT for all.
The RICH still abuse "Itemizing" and thus the corrupt system for the RICH.

I used to Itemize, but then the Standard Trump Deduction outweighed Itemizing, but NOT like the suggestions you make.

Forum List

Back