Joe Biden Campaign drops brutal mothers day ad

Joe is wiping the floor with tRump here lately, just one slam after another!

And it's about damn time he started playing rough.
Biden is a serial liar .. what idiot would trust him. All you have to do is look at his disaster of an interview with CNN recently .. and his 150 years of service. Ol' plagiarism Joe just keeps at it.

And.......your deflection is noted.
trump is the "ORIGINAL" lying POTUS.
Nobody has lied more than trump, you know it.

Why must you deflect?
Who is deflecting? Biden has been lying throughout his 50+ years in politics .. and his campaign videos, his speeches, his interviews, etc continue to follow that precedent. Plagiarism Joe still at it!

Joe is wiping the floor with tRump here lately, just one slam after another!

And it's about damn time he started playing rough.

So the best video you can do is in support of illegals, and making sure women can abort their child therefore not becoming mothers at all… on Mother’s Day, this is the best you have. Illegals get to be mothers as criminals but you can avoid being one if you kill your child.

Fucking remarkable.

Well, I'm NOT a RICH OLD WHITE guy in Congress trying to decide what is best for women.

This ^^^^ is you two being WEAK again.
Can either of you ever have a discussion w/out insults?
So only rich old white guys get to have children?

Who is deflecting? Biden has been lying throughout his 50+ years in politics .. and his campaign videos, his speeches, his interviews, etc continue to follow that precedent. Plagiarism Joe still at it!
Cool, once JB leaves Office, then charge him with ALL those crimes he has committed.
Do it.

Well, I'm NOT a RICH OLD WHITE guy in Congress trying to decide what is best for women.

This ^^^^ is you two being WEAK again.
Can either of you ever have a discussion w/out insults?
Stop being so easy to insult. That might change things.

You guys always go on the attack when you're outmatched intellectually.
Lol

Ceeepypus thinks he outmatches anybody intellectually?

😂

I am Trying to get back on topic after a fit of laughter.

President Spudz McAlzheimer’s Mother’s Day ad was creepy and shallow and dishonest.

There. Back on track.

Forum List

Back