Joe Biden Campaign drops brutal mothers day ad

There isn't a democrat today that can draw a crowd of real life supporters.
Because to WIN an Election, you don't NEED to draw in the CULT for a Rally.
You NEED to create NEW Voters, mostly HS graduates.

Trump needs to WIN over NEW Voters.
Has he done that? Fuck no, he has the CULT, that's it.
Don't care if he draws 2,000,000 to the open fields of Wyoming or Idaho,
doesn't mean he has gotten NEW VOTERS.

The CULT will follow, and they have shown just that......Great.
Now find another 8 Million Voters.

Why is this bullshit, unclean start bait thread in “politics?”
Why do the cult members ALWAYS bitch about:

Which topic the thread is in?
Why a thread gets moved?

Who Fucking Cares besides the insecure RWI?

Why is this bullshit, unclean start bait thread in “politics?”

Why a thread gets moved?

Why a thread gets moved?

The liberals play that game which is exactly why so many conservative- oriented threads get selected by the mods to be moved.

But you guys bitch like cats in a bubble bath when anybody takes note of your rules violations. So, winky dinky; grow some balls. Be consistent. Be objective. Be honest. Be fair.

And, you’re the one in a cult. 👍

Get back to me when you have the clip in full context, then you might deserve an answer.

Really, the clip provided was not enough for you?
trump clearly said he wanted "Punishment" for the woman if she has an abortion.

Am I wrong here?

And.......your deflection is noted.
trump is the "ORIGINAL" lying POTUS.
Nobody has lied more than trump, you know it.

Why must you deflect?

What the hell are you smoking? Trump has another 31 years of free lies before he has a chance of catching up with xiden's 40+ years of lies.

The liberals play that game which is exactly why so many conservative- oriented threads get selected by the mods to be moved.

But you guys bitch like cats in a bubble bath when anybody takes note of your rules violations. So, winky dinky; grow some balls. Be consistent. Be objective. Be honest. Be fair.

And, you’re the one in a cult. 👍
I clearly stated I don't care where a thread is located or if it is moved.
Can you prove otherwise.

We have access to ALL threats from ALL Categories.
Who cares really?
Zone 1, Zone 2, etc........BFD. You still can see the thread and respond to the thread.

So all you have is tiny little snips and a yarn, you commies are really pathetic.

Joe Biden is the most unpopular president in memory.

He has failed the economy and he is ignorant of that fact because his "wormtongues" tell him he's just dandy.

Fools like Crepitus (a.k.a. gasbag) just can't stomach not having the Celery Stalk in the WH for the next four years.

His panic is showing through as he continues to litter the board with his bulls**t.

What the hell are you smoking? Trump has another 31 years of free lies before he has a chance of catching up with xiden's 40+ years of lies.

Sure, Please post the LIST OF BIDEN LIES, created by 'whoever' and let's see the list.

C'mon.....I wish to see the 40,000+ list of Biden Lies.
There is a list for trump.
Why are trump supporters unable to create a LIST of "More LIES by Biden than Trump"?

What do you people know about women? If I recall correctly, nothing.

Of course they know about women. they think if you sprinkle a little fairy dust around they can become a man. Of course science say that can't really happen, but don't tell them that, they'll get all triggered and shit.

Does tump want "Punishment for the Woman" or NOT.

Answer the fucking Question

Cult in MASS.
Every one of those attendees is Bat Shit Crazy.
Did he propose punishing the woman while in office for 4 years?

I’m just astounded this is the democrats ad for Mother’s Day. Nothing about women and their children and how great they are for the nation. Nothing telling American women how special they are, how their children are our future. It’s all about illegals and killing your child.

Don’t enjoy your day and celebrate your accomplishments as a woman and a nurturing mother. You selfish whore, you need to focus on the illegals coming here, and you need to focus on making sure no other woman can feel your joy by killing their child.

How the hell are real women still voting for these ghouls? Is that the message you democrat women really wanted?

I clearly stated I don't care where a thread is located or if it is moved.
Can you prove otherwise.
You said it yet you made your whiny post.

I don’t care what you claim. You are transparent due to your actions.
sucks to be you, winky dinky.
We have access to ALL threats from ALL Categories.
Who cares really?
Zone 1, Zone 2, etc........BFD. You still can see the thread and respond to the thread.
I didn’t ask you for your opinions on zones or thread access. And I really don’t care about your shallow views.

There is a reason that threads n the basement don’t get seen very well. It’s akin to censorship.

And if someone actually fails to even try to comply with the basic board rules, I don’t care if their shit gets sent to the basement.

But there is a basic board rule about baiting and so forth. Even you could grasp the “clean start” rule. This thread ain’t it.

Really, the clip provided was not enough for you?
trump clearly said he wanted "Punishment" for the woman if she has an abortion.

Am I wrong here?
He said if abortion is against the law there has to be some punishment, not only for the abortionist.

What you saw was creative editing.

Forum List

Back