Joe Biden Campaign drops brutal mothers day ad

Right, and those trump TAX cuts helped the Earners of $140,000 more than the poor.
You keep pretending that trump helped the poor more than the RICH.

And all these trump tax cuts have PROVEN to have added to the DEBT.
Prove me WRONG.
Trickle Down>>>>LOOLLOLLLLLLLLOLOLLOLL

The Trump tax cuts helped me, and I'm far from rich. I can only assume it also helped the millions of others in a similar position. Of course I don't file their taxes. And now days 140K ain't shit, especially in high cost, high tax blue States. BTW too much spending is adding to the debt. Just like it does at every kitchen table in the country.

Biden is a serial liar .. what idiot would trust him. All you have to do is look at his disaster of an interview with CNN recently .. and his 150 years of service. Ol' plagiarism Joe just keeps at it.
96929207_170560ab12.jpg

And eliminate "Itemizing" for most.
Could be good for some but NOT for all.
The RICH still abuse "Itemizing" and thus the corrupt system for the RICH.

I used to Itemize, but then the Standard Trump Deduction outweighed Itemizing, but NOT like the suggestions you make.

You can always itemize if your deductions would exceed the Standard Deduction. You're just not very damn smart are ya?

Lol

Ceeepypus thinks he outmatches anybody intellectually?

😂

I am Trying to get back on topic after a fit of laughter.

President Spudz McAlzheimer’s Mother’s Day ad was creepy and shallow and dishonest.

There. Back on track.
"think"?

LOL

I know.

You advocate for commie/marxist ideology, what would you call it?

What, you can't even define what you are claiming.

Feel free to try.
You can always itemize if your deductions would exceed the Standard Deduction. You're just not very damn smart are ya?

No Shit Stable Genius.
I understand that I owe very little on my House, thus Interest Deduction is very low, and Medical Deductions are LOW, so the Standard Deduction Is BETTER for us at 62 than it was at 30.

You seem to not understand this.
Don't attack me Dude.
I understand the Tax Deductions versus the Standard Deduction.

You show weakness by claiming otherwise.

Joe is wiping the floor with tRump here lately, just one slam after another!

And it's about damn time he started playing rough.

Biden dropped a brutal economy on the poor and middle class and followed it up with a brutal immigrant invasion taking even more resources away. And you think some stupid commercial is going to save him? :laughing0301:

Feel free to try.

No Shit Stable Genius.
I understand that I owe very little on my House, thus Interest Deduction is very low, and Medical Deductions are LOW, so the Standard Deduction Is BETTER for us at 62 than it was at 30.

Don't attack me Dude.

It is easy to define. It is the planned destruction of Western Civilization you are too fucking dumb to see or admit.

Feel free to try.

No Shit Stable Genius.

Don't attack me Dude.

Did you say this? A simple yes or no will do.

"And eliminate "Itemizing" for most.
Could be good for some but NOT for all.
The RICH still abuse "Itemizing" and thus the corrupt system for the RICH."

BTW, a heavily progressive income tax is straight out of the communist manifesto. You seem to favor it, am I wrong? Commie. Also Trump capped SALT deductions for the rich, which raised their taxes,

It is easy to define. It is the planned destruction of Western Civilization you are too fucking dumb to see or admit.
I can't fathom your denial.
I want America to succeed yet you claim I don't.
WHY?

Please try to answer.

Forum List

Back