🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chaos: Oakland Erupts in Flames Started by OWS Mob

As I said earlier, these scumbags don't care. they wanted to wreck a place so they chose one that was safe to do and screw the poor sods who own the place and work there. Who cares if they help the local community, the scumbags DON'T care. Till they are made to care. Then listen to the whining!

And that is the heart of it: Fleabaggers are the product of a generation that grew up being told how wonderful they were, and that winning wasn't important, and everyone on their soccer team received the same little trophy.

:eusa_hand:

The Real World doesn't give everyone a trophy for just showing up.

I think that they never learned the meaning of "No" either. They have a very poor concept of boundaries.

:(

You'd probably ban them for posting Octo-pron

Precisely. And it is what the protestors want...and for that matter Obama, Van Jones, Soros, The Unions...et., al... all for thier power with using useful idiots. Plays to their agenda...

Gives Obama an excuse to call marshal law...and start suspending alot of things...

I avoid making conspiratorial leaps like that; that way lies EOTs.....

I honestly don't think Obama would try to impose martial law, but if he did, we would instantly be in a civil war.

Here is a review of the Jitter n Shakes family restaurant in Oakland:

Staff is extremely friendly.
Prices are good. (Better than Starbux and Farley's)
Mocha is on hit.
Service is fast and always comes with a smile

I hope they open soon and with a smile: Idiot fleabaggers destroyed a small family business that was trying to compete with Corporate Starbucks.

No one ever accused the Shitters of being real bright.

In a war of Jitters vs. Shitters, I support Jitters!

Damn, they're partying like it's 1775.
Really? You're comparing these spoiled, petulant children to the Founding Fathers?

That's astoundingly pathetic.

how so ?
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPg9MdN9Gio"]FEMA Says Founding Fathers Are Terrorists - YouTube[/ame]

Thank you, Eots for sharing that fired-up anti-founder history lecture being taught in American schools.

I'm definitely now convinced that if I had to do it over again, I'd home school my own children. Then, I'd teach them American history from the caring standpoint of American patriots who were being taxed by big government a couple of thousand miles over the pond with no chance of having their best interests represented to King George.

Today's children are not coming out of school with love and caring for their fellow Americans.

They're coming out of school with love for everyone except their fellow Americans, many of whom where severely injured in a war or skirmish protecting them from lethal terrorists who have no compunctions about taking out civilians nor torturing anyone they capture not in the remotest accordance with the Geneva conventions, considering the unspeakable methods they use--beheading one to teach the others instant obedience to the torturer's demands.

I think that they never learned the meaning of "No" either. They have a very poor concept of boundaries.

Exactly.

The Shitters are the entitlement generation run amok. Their core message of "Gimmee Gimmee Gimmee" is born of lives where all was handed to them and they were told to build their self-esteem. rather than to build businesses or skills of any worth. The Shitters are the result of generations of no boundaries at all, grades given to boost the self-esteem of the "little darlings," where no effort on their part was ever asked nor demanded.

So your right, boundaries are a concept they have no familiarity with.

obama077.jpg

So long at the OWS Crappers want to demolish/burn their own towns in deep blue districts, who's complaining? Go ahead and trash South Chicago and Detroit while your at it, it's not gonna help Obama get Re-Elected.

You must spread more reputation around before giving it to editec again.

Oakland was where the police first started acting violently towards the protesters, and now surprise surprise, there's violence.

the police reacted to bottles being thrown at them and shit and piss.. you call that peaceful do ewe?

B.S. the Oakland police always says crap like that to justify their militant actions against liberal protesters. They openly assaulted a fully legal gay rights protest there three years ago, there are videos on youtube.

The Oakland P.D. has a long history of right wing biased abuse of protesters.

In fact they were pretty polite though when the tea party was there, even though many tea partiers had appeared armed across the country and acted really aggressive. However the left wing protests (that always start peacyfully) get the riot treatment every time in Oakland, and often with stupid excuses (they’ve been caught lying red handed though)

Precisely. And it is what the protestors want...and for that matter Obama, Van Jones, Soros, The Unions...et., al... all for thier power with using useful idiots. Plays to their agenda...

Gives Obama an excuse to call marshal law...and start suspending alot of things...

I avoid making conspiratorial leaps like that; that way lies EOTs.....

I honestly don't think Obama would try to impose martial law, but if he did, we would instantly be in a civil war.
Maybe a stretch...but I wouldn't put it past him seeing he has the propensity to work around the Congress...and besides? Remember the NC Governor already suggested the elections be suspended...:eusa_whistle:

That's how these Statists think.

Bullshit. They are enforcing the LAW.

Deal with it...change the LAW if you don't like it.

and what LAW did...they break exactly ?

Arson, Vandalism, Disobeying a Lawful Order, Destruction of Private Property, Assault, Battery, there are a few more in the PC I am sure I could dig up but why bother.
He knows damned well what we're speaking of...destroying public and private property was breaking law last time I looked...Perhaps he prefers a society where anarchy rules the day?

Forum List

Back