🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chaos: Oakland Erupts in Flames Started by OWS Mob

As another poster pointed out, there is a 100,000 reward for ANY evidence to support that particular bit of prevarication. Nice try but that counts as an epic fail.

But...can't you follow?
I...don't...care...

But...don't... you.....understand.....you're continuing a lie.....so...you....do....care....liar!:lol:
And...thus...he...still ...answers...because he...doesn't care about it!:lol:

But...can't you follow?
I...don't...care...

But...don't... you.....understand.....you're continuing a lie.....so...you....do....care....liar!:lol:
And...thus...he...still ...answers...because he...doesn't care about it!:lol:

Oh well......at least we've just about got through today's quota of little black dots....(damn it, I've run out, I wanted to use one more/////)<

well...Fat Ed Show is just about done, no mention of the Oakland Riots,,,,Ed Schultz was more concerned over Herman Cain having a discreet affair with a white female inflatable doll.

well...Fat Ed Show is just about done, no mention of the Oakland Riots,,,,Ed Schultz was more concerned over Herman Cain having a discreet affair with a white female inflatable doll.

Did she go down on him?
(an old one I know...I'm sorry)

I just hope the mayor of Oakland is as kind to the KKK or the white supremacists when they decide to Occupy. After all, you cannot show favoritism to one group over another. If you allow one to break the law, you have to allow all of them. Smart move there Oakland. :lol:

Ummm, there has been violence at other cities as well. The MSM has been careful to not report it but it has definately been occuring. I don't recall a SINGLE act of violence at a TEA party gathering save for when a LEFTIST bit the finger off of a TEA partier.

As far as Oakland goes, there is a long history of violent protest there. In fact Berkley PD has one of the pre eminent bomb squads in the US because of it. I have actually fired less lethal weapons. Have you? They are notoriously difficult to target accurately and we don't know if she was hit directly or if the projectile hit the ground and bounced up and hit her.

Training protocol stipulates that less lethal projectiles (for the most part, there are exceptions to the rule) are to be ricocheted from the ground into the intended target. Please note also they are termed LESS LETHAL. If they hit directly they have great potential to kill. The fact that she's still walking tells me she was hit on the bounce as per protocol.

Even when presented with an opportunity to settle things down you get this BS from them....

Raymon Curtis, who was protesting in Portland, Ore., said he doesn't believe the police in his city are seeking violence.

"I looked in their eyes and at first I thought it was a hard look," Curtis said. "Then, I realized it was the same look I had when I went to prison for the first time. They're terrified."

Some protesters said violence can bring attention to the cause.

Here's a hint, I suggest you take it to heart.... so long as they target the rich bankers directly, and the rich folks on Wall Street, they won't have a problem. If they start to target the regular folks like they did in Oakland, retribution will be swift, violent and really not fun for the fringe OWS idiots.

The people won't put up with that level of bullshit.
Everything you've said here is vaguely speculative and dismissible as imaginatively biased opinion and nothing more. I notice you haven't come up with any plausible excuse for fracturing the Marine veteran's skull with a tear-gas projectile. Would you like to try?

Also, if we haven't heard any reports of violent conduct by OWS protesters in other places, is it because the left-wing media hasn't reported it, or is it because it was provoked by police and the right wing media hasn't reported it? Or is it because you've imagined that, too?

The fact remains there is more than one very good reason for this OWS movement. It's too bad that violence is erupting and I'm sure the majority of protesters are as opposed to it as were most of us in the Vietnam protest movement. Unfortunately the violent fringe is inevitable and is virtually impossible to eliminate but it would be more productive to focus as least as much on the reasons for this movement as on the movement itself -- which is what the One Percenters' stooges and water carriers have been doing. Perhaps if there were some positive response to the principal complaints of the protesters, such as an effort to investigate and prosecute those who are responsible for sabotaging the economy with elaborate schemes, and the Republican Congress which is deliberately and maliciously impeding Obama's proposed job plan, the energy of the movement would subside. What we are seeing is the culmination of anger and resentment which has been building over three decades of unconstrained corporate greed, political corruption and destructive financial manipulation.

And it's going to get worse.

well now Im gonna watch the rerun of Chrissy,,,lets see if he mentions anything regarding THE TOP MEDIA STORY !!!! Oakland is burning and MSNBC is Blind !!!

I just hope the mayor of Oakland is as kind to the KKK or the white supremacists when they decide to Occupy. After all, you cannot show favoritism to one group over another. If you allow one to break the law, you have to allow all of them. Smart move there Oakland. :lol:

I am sure the police would be to protect the 4 nazis and 5 skinheads if they come out to protest

I am sure the police would be to protect the 4 nazis and 5 skinheads if they come out to protest

But, but, but I thought they weren't protesting, they were occupying. I'm so confused. :doubt:

i just hope the mayor of oakland is as kind to the kkk or the white supremacists when they decide to occupy. After all, you cannot show favoritism to one group over another. If you allow one to break the law, you have to allow all of them. Smart move there oakland. :lol:

i am sure the police would be to protect the 4 nazis and 5 skinheads if they come out to protest

but, but, but i thought they weren't protesting, they were occupying. I'm so confused. :doubt:

indeed you are, I was referring to your fictional nazi skinheads

Last edited:
[You're the one who needs a little introspection on this issue, sir. Every 57 hours, a cop is killed by a perpetrator of violence.
I was home on leave from the military in 1959 when my girl friend's uncle, an ironworker, was killed in a fall from a tower of the Verazanno bridge he was working on. After the quiet funeral in a neighborhood chapel I went with the family to Greenwood Cemetary where a New York City police officer who was killed in a collision on the FDR Drive was being buried. In addition to an honor guard with rifles, flags and two bagpipes there must have been fifty uniformed cops in full ceremony.

At the time I didn't give it much thought but later it occurred to me that Angelo Boccardi, my girl's uncle, was also killed in the line of duty while serving the public in a very dangerous job. But there was no honor guard for him, no bagpipes, no paramilitary procession and no picture in the Brooklyn Eagle.

Can you explain why?

Ummm, there has been violence at other cities as well. The MSM has been careful to not report it but it has definately been occuring. I don't recall a SINGLE act of violence at a TEA party gathering save for when a LEFTIST bit the finger off of a TEA partier.

As far as Oakland goes, there is a long history of violent protest there. In fact Berkley PD has one of the pre eminent bomb squads in the US because of it. I have actually fired less lethal weapons. Have you? They are notoriously difficult to target accurately and we don't know if she was hit directly or if the projectile hit the ground and bounced up and hit her.

Training protocol stipulates that less lethal projectiles (for the most part, there are exceptions to the rule) are to be ricocheted from the ground into the intended target. Please note also they are termed LESS LETHAL. If they hit directly they have great potential to kill. The fact that she's still walking tells me she was hit on the bounce as per protocol.

Even when presented with an opportunity to settle things down you get this BS from them....

Raymon Curtis, who was protesting in Portland, Ore., said he doesn't believe the police in his city are seeking violence.

"I looked in their eyes and at first I thought it was a hard look," Curtis said. "Then, I realized it was the same look I had when I went to prison for the first time. They're terrified."

Some protesters said violence can bring attention to the cause.

Here's a hint, I suggest you take it to heart.... so long as they target the rich bankers directly, and the rich folks on Wall Street, they won't have a problem. If they start to target the regular folks like they did in Oakland, retribution will be swift, violent and really not fun for the fringe OWS idiots.

The people won't put up with that level of bullshit.
Everything you've said here is vaguely speculative and dismissible as imaginatively biased opinion and nothing more. I notice you haven't come up with any plausible excuse for fracturing the Marine veteran's skull with a tear-gas projectile. Would you like to try?

Also, if we haven't heard any reports of violent conduct by OWS protesters in other places, is it because the left-wing media hasn't reported it, or is it because it was provoked by police and the right wing media hasn't reported it? Or is it because you've imagined that, too?

The fact remains there is more than one very good reason for this OWS movement. It's too bad that violence is erupting and I'm sure the majority of protesters are as opposed to it as were most of us in the Vietnam protest movement. Unfortunately the violent fringe is inevitable and is virtually impossible to eliminate but it would be more productive to focus as least as much on the reasons for this movement as on the movement itself -- which is what the One Percenters' stooges and water carriers have been doing. Perhaps if there were some positive response to the principal complaints of the protesters, such as an effort to investigate and prosecute those who are responsible for sabotaging the economy with elaborate schemes, and the Republican Congress which is deliberately and maliciously impeding Obama's proposed job plan, the energy of the movement would subside. What we are seeing is the culmination of anger and resentment which has been building over three decades of unconstrained corporate greed, political corruption and destructive financial manipulation.

And it's going to get worse.

Very little I've said is speculative. I feel bad for the injured marine but he was there of his own choice. He placed himself in that position and now he's paying for that choice. The fact that he's still alive shows that he was injured accidentally. The tear gas rounds are quite dangerous if used in direct fire mode.

As far as the cronyism look in the mirror. The politicians were hevily invested in AIG so they saved that company to save their asses. I can't think of a single conservative on this board that felt they should be saved, we all wanted them to go bankrupt.

You are exceptionally biased and flash your commie colors every time you post on this subject. You aren't doing yourself any favours.

[You're the one who needs a little introspection on this issue, sir. Every 57 hours, a cop is killed by a perpetrator of violence.
I was home on leave from the military in 1959 when my girl friend's uncle, an ironworker, was killed in a fall from a tower of the Verazanno bridge he was working on. After the quiet funeral in a neighborhood chapel I went with the family to Greenwood Cemetary where a New York City police officer who was killed in a collision on the FDR Drive was being buried. In addition to an honor guard with rifles, flags and two bagpipes there must have been fifty uniformed cops in full ceremony.

At the time I didn't give it much thought but later it occurred to me that Angelo Boccardi, my girl's uncle, was also killed in the line of duty while serving the public in a very dangerous job. But there was no honor guard for him, no bagpipes, no paramilitary procession and no picture in the Brooklyn Eagle.

Can you explain why?

Lazy Union brethren? My dad was a Teamster and had a very nice sendoff when he passed. he wasn't even working, he died in bed. Had a good piper and a hell of a wake that lasted the better part of 2 days. Out here Post 56 American Legion has an honor guard that buries vets at least 3 times a week. Totally voluntary and relies on donations to keep going. My good friend Don Atkins set the squad up before he passed away and I have donated every year. They do it for people they never knew.

What's wrong with your Iron workers? Don't care for the people they work with?

As I said, it's been spun so much we'll never know.

My point remains though, quote me an unsavoury incident from one side and I'll counter it with one from the other.

I'd never say that all Republicans want to let people without health insurance die, just as I'd never say that all OWS protestors throw firebombs.
What hasn't been spun is the video. Any of it. We have Democrats making claims that the evidence simply doesn't support. Therefore, they're lying.

It obviously has been spun because it's being used as evidence by both sides.
No, analysis of the video is being spun. Democrats claim the videos prove their false allegations.

The only problem is they don't. Got it? There is no proof of anyone shouting "N----r!!"

None. Not a shred. And that is the reality.

Oakland has a long history of demonstations turning violent, doesn't it?

Can you explain why?

Because Iron workers actually have JOBS that demand they BE there on the job doing some actual work, perhaps?

obama075.jpg

Good point. The Tea Party had zero incidents of threatening, polluting, raping, burning, insulting police, etc., and they cleaned up after themselves. This is what the protesters left behind in Oakland:

RallyJittersAndShakesWindowSmashed.jpg

They wrecked the Jitters And Shakes shop!!!!:evil:

Those bastards:(

Its a family owned business that has contributed to the community since 2002

Jitters 'n Shakes Inc.

As I said earlier, these scumbags don't care. they wanted to wreck a place so they chose one that was safe to do and screw the poor sods who own the place and work there. Who cares if they help the local community, the scumbags DON'T care. Till they are made to care. Then listen to the whining!

And that is the heart of it: Fleabaggers are the product of a generation that grew up being told how wonderful they were, and that winning wasn't important, and everyone on their soccer team received the same little trophy.

:eusa_hand:

The Real World doesn't give everyone a trophy for just showing up.

They wrecked the Jitters And Shakes shop!!!!:evil:

Those bastards:(

Its a family owned business that has contributed to the community since 2002

Jitters 'n Shakes Inc.

As I said earlier, these scumbags don't care. they wanted to wreck a place so they chose one that was safe to do and screw the poor sods who own the place and work there. Who cares if they help the local community, the scumbags DON'T care. Till they are made to care. Then listen to the whining!

And that is the heart of it: Fleabaggers are the product of a generation that grew up being told how wonderful they were, and that winning wasn't important, and everyone on their soccer team received the same little trophy.

:eusa_hand:

The Real World doesn't give everyone a trophy for just showing up.

I think that they never learned the meaning of "No" either. They have a very poor concept of boundaries.

Forum List

Back