🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chaos: Oakland Erupts in Flames Started by OWS Mob

When the police show up, they are wrong.

When they are told to move the protestors or to break them up, they are wrong.

When the protestors won't move and the cops use physical force to move them, they are really wrong.

When the protestors are throwing rocks and bottles and the cops use mace and tear gas, well of course the cops are wrong.

Stores burn and are looted, cars are turned over and burned, and by standers are hit with rocks and bottles, but by God, it is naturally the COPS fault because they showed up to this "peaceful" protest.

Oakland is the city where four cops were murdered by a dip stick for no reason at all and the dip sticks family was "upset" that when the cops tried to take him into custody and he began randomly firing, they had to take him down.

Oakland is the butthole of America... I say let it burn. You get what you deserve...

Hey dumbfuck, glad you finally figured it out.

The cops are just wrong.

Fuck the pigs they choose to be a part of the paramilitary force that keeps the common people in line so the oligarcy can maintain power. They could have done something else, but no they wanted to be tax at gunpoint fucktards. They want to spend there time harrassing citizens and suppressing real social justice. Now they want to act like a bunch of gang bangers claiming territory.

I dont feel sorry for them one bit, they are on the wrong side and have been for quite awhile.
Shut up and pay your damn parking tickets.

[FONT=Verdana,Sans-serif]OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) - A day of demonstrations in Oakland that began as a significant step toward expanding the political and economic influence of the Occupy Wall Street movement, ended with police in riot gear arresting dozens of protesters who had marched through downtown to break into a vacant building, shattering windows, spraying graffiti and setting fires along the way.[/FONT]
Peaceful Occupy protests turn into chaos
They are attempting to create a Kent State scenario. They are willing to lose some people to gain sympathy.
These thugs, yes, thugs are conspiring to challenge all legal authority while showing a complete disregard fro private property owners and the rule of law.
These are no longer protesters. They are common thug criminals.

Whatever happened to all that big talk from Tea Partiers about the justifications for rebelling against the government,

starting with the Declaration of Independence?
The OWS morons aren't protesting against the government, you idiot.

Damn, you're stupid. :lol:

Really? You're comparing these spoiled, petulant children to the Founding Fathers?

That's astoundingly pathetic.

how so ?
You really think any of these whiny little bitches is willing to sacrifice their lives for their beliefs? Bullshit. They want everything handed to them.
If they really seek to be citizens? JOIN the military. EARN it.

They Should Man UP.

This

0407-05.jpg

leads to this

united-occupy-oakland-protesters-29.jpg

And eventually to this

100709012735_Oakland-protest2-320.jpg
26oakland3-blog480.jpg

Reap what you sow, America
Yeah?!! Suppose YOU owned one of those businesses these fucks decided to burn to the ground?
How do we know that stupid chick with the blown up face got it from the cops. OWS people have been stealing from each other. Who's to say they are no fighting amongst each other? As far as I am concerned that woman was beaten by her own kind.
Prove she was beaten by the police. Then prove she was minding her own business doing absolutely nothing but reading a book.....

Oh pulleeze!!!
'Tea party' protesters accused of spitting on lawmaker, using slurs

Members of the Congressional Black Caucus said that racial epithets were hurled at them Saturday by angry protesters who had gathered at the Capitol to protest health-care legislation, and one congressman said he was spit upon. The most high-profile openly gay congressman, Rep. Barney Frank (D-Mass.), was heckled with anti-gay chants.
<snip>
Carson told reporters that protesters yelled "kill the bill," then used a racial epithet to describe Carson and Lewis, who is a revered figure on both sides of the aisle.
'Tea party' protesters accused of spitting on lawmaker, using slurs

You might want to try and follow up that little story. In a room FILLED with tape recorders and TV cameras not one recording of the so called incident has ever come to light. Makes you wonder about the truthfullness of the report no? With you probably not.

Oddly enough, I have.
There's a video that appears to show a spitting incident, but then again maybe not...the congressman looks pretty pissed off in any event.

Typically it has been spun so much by both sides that there's no way of knowing the truth.

The point is, no matter what generalisation you make about one side it can be countered by evidence (real or not) against the other side.

The most boring posters on this board are the ones that state "all libtards want to..." or "all repubs are...".

I'm simply saying "bullshit".

Really? You're comparing these spoiled, petulant children to the Founding Fathers?

That's astoundingly pathetic.

how so ?
You really think any of these whiny little bitches is willing to sacrifice their lives for their beliefs? Bullshit. They want everything handed to them.

I am sure they would..I am sure Scott Olson brings home the fact for many
that it a very real possibility

You might want to try and follow up that little story. In a room FILLED with tape recorders and TV cameras not one recording of the so called incident has ever come to light. Makes you wonder about the truthfullness of the report no? With you probably not.

Oddly enough, I have.
There's a video that appears to show a spitting incident, but then again maybe not...the congressman looks pretty pissed off in any event.

Typically it has been spun so much by both sides that there's no way of knowing the truth.

The point is, no matter what generalisation you make about one side it can be countered by evidence (real or not) against the other side.

The most boring posters on this board are the ones that state "all libtards want to..." or "all repubs are...".

I'm simply saying "bullshit".
I've seen that particular video. He was sprayed on by someone shouting, not spit upon.

This

0407-05.jpg

leads to this

united-occupy-oakland-protesters-29.jpg

And eventually to this

100709012735_Oakland-protest2-320.jpg
26oakland3-blog480.jpg

Reap what you sow, America
Yeah?!! Suppose YOU owned one of those businesses these fucks decided to burn to the ground?
How do we know that stupid chick with the blown up face got it from the cops. OWS people have been stealing from each other. Who's to say they are no fighting amongst each other? As far as I am concerned that woman was beaten by her own kind.
Prove she was beaten by the police. Then prove she was minding her own business doing absolutely nothing but reading a book.....

I agree with you but what if she was just peacefully protesting?
She has the right to protest in the US doesn't she?

They Should Man UP.

we does it say in the constitution that one must be fodder in illegal wars of conquest to earn the right to be a citizen ? and what type of moron would want to live under such a tyranny as that ?

No, they wouldn't. They want someone else to do the heavy lifting while they stand back, then they'll take the credit and reap the benefits.

You know -- typical leftists. Entitlement mentality.

They Should Man UP.

we does it say in the constitution that one must be fodder in illegal wars of conquest to earn the right to be a citizen ? and what type of moron would want to live under such a tyranny as that ?
And where in the Constitution does it say that use of the military by the CINC must be approved? That's right...it does. Previous occupant got approval. Present one didn't.

'War Powers Act' considered.:eusa_eh:

No, they wouldn't. They want someone else to do the heavy lifting while they stand back, then they'll take the credit and reap the benefits.

blah blah blah blah...I bet ?

blah blah blah blah...I bet ?
YOU...are out of your league.

They Should Man UP.

And where in the Constitution does it say that use of the military by the CINC must be approved? That's right...it does. Previous occupant got approval. Present one didn't.

'War Powers Act' considered.:eusa_eh:

your response not a coherent

Forum List

Back