🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chaos: Oakland Erupts in Flames Started by OWS Mob

the police provocateurs start the violence so they have an excuse to brutalize the crowd for the actions of a few
Eots, that's just not how it is. It's a no-win situation for the cops, and they're there only to keep the city streets safe. Many municipalities insist their cops live within the districts they work. Often riots are started because the protesters are not instructed what to do if someone makes trouble, which would be to leave the scene as quickly and quietly as possible.

The cops at Oakland did not start the firebombing. Those firebombs were made ahead of time and illegally smuggled in by surreptitious individuals with a hunger to make trouble, get recognition, and stick it to da man.

The cops never start the trouble. They're quite disciplined in the way in which they go about their keeping the city streets safe.
Precisely. And it is what the protestors want...and for that matter Obama, Van Jones, Soros, The Unions...et., al... all for thier power with using useful idiots. Plays to their agenda...

Gives Obama an excuse to call marshal law...and start suspending alot of things...

wonder if the liberal media will condemn the whole movement like they did the tea party?:eusa_shhh:
Good point. The Tea Party had zero incidents of threatening, polluting, raping, burning, insulting police, etc., and they cleaned up after themselves. This is what the protesters left behind in Oakland:

RallyJittersAndShakesWindowSmashed.jpg

We-came-unarmed-this-time-1.jpg

Is your point to contrast a peaceful protest with one that wrecked a family owned business that contributed to the community?

Bravo.

Bullshit. They are enforcing the LAW.

Deal with it...change the LAW if you don't like it.

and what LAW did...they break exactly ?
Firebombing private property. Didn't you read the article in the first post, eots?

I can appreciate not caring for something going on in society and even carrying a sign about your grievance.

Lobbing a firebomb into a business because it is there is not peaceful and an intolerable abuse of the peaceful protest allowances made to them when they agree to conduct themselves in an orderly, peaceful fashion.

is that why they shot Scott Olsen in the face ?.... they should arrest the arsonist in the community not shoot veterans on the face and club young woman

You must spread more reputation around before giving it to editec again.

Oakland was where the police first started acting violently towards the protesters, and now surprise surprise, there's violence.

Fuck You, Moron. You are a real piece of shit making excuses for this behavior. You are about as low as they come Slime Ball. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Oakland was where the police first started acting violently towards the protesters, and now surprise surprise, there's violence.

ROFLMAO

I knew some jerk off Liberal would say that.

They have been in acting up since before the incident in question. Besides one incident of Police brutality does not justify these stupid fucking assholes Trashing Public and Private Property in the name of exercising their rights. When will you idiots understand we are a nation of Laws. Just because you have the Right to Assemble does not mean you have the right to camp out in Public Places for Weeks. Just because you have the Right to Protest, does not mean you have the right to Deface and Destroy Public and Private Property, and light shit on fire.

I mean for fuck sakes you guys are such Hippocrates. The Peaceful, short, Law Abiding Tea Party Rallies were "a Threat to America" but these fucking idiots going on the war path, attempting to use Mob Violence and Intimidation to get what they want, well hell those are just Heros.

I mean fuck you all, this country is going to shit and you fuck wits will never get it. You wont get what you want. You wont take from the rich and make everything ok for the Poor. You will simply fucking Destroy what we have, because you think you deserve more, and none of us will have shit.

the police provocateurs start the violence so they have an excuse to brutalize the crowd for the actions of a few

I don't see it that way either Eots. This crowd is antagonizing and Instigating Violent Revolt, and should be dealt with accordingly. This is not peaceful protest. This is Rioting and Insurrection. It's getting on National Guard time.

Eots, that's just not how it is. It's a no-win situation for the cops, and they're there only to keep the city streets safe. Many municipalities insist their cops live within the districts they work. Often riots are started because the protesters are not instructed what to do if someone makes trouble, which would be to leave the scene as quickly and quietly as possible.

The cops at Oakland did not start the firebombing. Those firebombs were made ahead of time and illegally smuggled in by surreptitious individuals with a hunger to make trouble, get recognition, and stick it to da man.

The cops never start the trouble. They're quite disciplined in the way in which they go about their keeping the city streets safe.
Precisely. And it is what the protestors want...and for that matter Obama, Van Jones, Soros, The Unions...et., al... all for thier power with using useful idiots. Plays to their agenda...

Gives Obama an excuse to call marshal law...and start suspending alot of things...

martial law...btw

Fuck You, Moron. You are a real piece of shit making excuses for this behavior. You are about as low as they come Slime Ball. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Here is a review of the Jitter n Shakes family restaurant in Oakland:

Staff is extremely friendly.
Prices are good. (Better than Starbux and Farley's)
Mocha is on hit.
Service is fast and always comes with a smile

I hope they open soon and with a smile: Idiot fleabaggers destroyed a small family business that was trying to compete with Corporate Starbucks.

martial law...btw

Indeed...and it would be the Jerry "Moonbeam" Brown that would use the CA National Guard.

Mocha is on hit.

I hope they open soon and with a smile: Idiot fleabaggers destroyed a small family business that was trying to compete with Corporate Starbucks.
Imagine that?:eek:

They show the converse...as usual.

I think they all should throw out thier computers, iPods, iPads, strip themselves of anything that evil companies make or serve.

IF they are to remain true to thier still to be determined stated purpose.

For now? They remain petulant childish hypocrites.

Firebombing private property. Didn't you read the article in the first post, eots?

I can appreciate not caring for something going on in society and even carrying a sign about your grievance.

Lobbing a firebomb into a business because it is there is not peaceful and an intolerable abuse of the peaceful protest allowances made to them when they agree to conduct themselves in an orderly, peaceful fashion.

is that why they shot Scott Olsen in the face ?.... they should arrest the arsonist in the community not shoot veterans on the face and club young woman
I reviewed it twice, just didn't do what the announcer said was done.

I reviewed it twice, just didn't do what the announcer said was done.

pffft

Mocha is on hit.

Imagine that?:eek:

They show the converse...as usual.

I think they all should throw out thier computers, iPods, iPads, strip themselves of anything that evil companies make or serve.

IF they are to remain true to thier still to be determined stated purpose.

For now? They remain petulant childish hypocrites.

You missed my point: The Democratic Leader of California, Governor Jerry Brown, is practically a OWS member:

Office of Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. - Issue

Despite having lost more than a million jobs because of the financial debacle caused largely by reckless mortgage banks and Wall Street financiers, California remains the center of venture capital and the entrepreneurial spirit

This statement ENCOURAGES the fleabaggers!!

Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826). The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants

Unfortunately the bastards that threw the firebombs won't have been protestors.
They would have been using it as a cover to make mayhem.
I hope the protestors single them out and dob them into the cops.

Forum List

Back