🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Chaos: Oakland Erupts in Flames Started by OWS Mob

Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826). The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants

Gotta love you lefties. When some on the right were saying shit like that back when Obama and the Dem Congress were passing Laws we didn't want, and stealing Billions of Dollars. You all said this was America and we needed to make change through the Ballot Box. Now that it's left wing Loons in the Street, all of the sudden violence is ok.

To funny

This

0407-05.jpg

leads to this

united-occupy-oakland-protesters-29.jpg

And eventually to this

100709012735_Oakland-protest2-320.jpg
26oakland3-blog480.jpg

Reap what you sow, America
Yeah?!! Suppose YOU owned one of those businesses these fucks decided to burn to the ground?
How do we know that stupid chick with the blown up face got it from the cops. OWS people have been stealing from each other. Who's to say they are no fighting amongst each other? As far as I am concerned that woman was beaten by her own kind.
Prove she was beaten by the police. Then prove she was minding her own business doing absolutely nothing but reading a book.....

I agree with you but what if she was just peacefully protesting?
She has the right to protest in the US doesn't she?

As long as she complies with the Laws as she does. When you Occupy a Public Place for Weeks, never get a Permit, and then ignore Authorities asking you to leave. Bad shit just might happen.

The left wants civil war, that's the truth of it. They think they're fomenting a Marxist revolution and the fruiting of their dream to make America a clone of North Korea, but in fact they are just sparking civil war. The 21% can't win, all they can do is create chaos and bloodshed.

For many of them, I think that's the ultimate goal.
Ahh armed conflict with the OWS....I could use the target practice...Yuk yuk.

You might want to try and follow up that little story. In a room FILLED with tape recorders and TV cameras not one recording of the so called incident has ever come to light. Makes you wonder about the truthfullness of the report no? With you probably not.

Oddly enough, I have.
There's a video that appears to show a spitting incident, but then again maybe not...the congressman looks pretty pissed off in any event.

Typically it has been spun so much by both sides that there's no way of knowing the truth.

The point is, no matter what generalisation you make about one side it can be countered by evidence (real or not) against the other side.

The most boring posters on this board are the ones that state "all libtards want to..." or "all repubs are...".

I'm simply saying "bullshit".
I've seen that particular video. He was sprayed on by someone shouting, not spit upon.

As I said, it's been spun so much we'll never know.

My point remains though, quote me an unsavoury incident from one side and I'll counter it with one from the other.

I'd never say that all Republicans want to let people without health insurance die, just as I'd never say that all OWS protestors throw firebombs.

I am sure they would..I am sure Scott Olson brings home the fact for many
that it a very real possibility

No, they wouldn't. They want someone else to do the heavy lifting while they stand back, then they'll take the credit and reap the benefits.

You know -- typical leftists. Entitlement mentality.

blah blah blah blah...I bet ?
Yes, it's my opinion. And after having served 20 years in uniform, I think it's pretty safe to say few, if any, of the sissy bedwetters shitting in the park would put their lives on the line.

Your opinion is probably different. I don't much care.

Oddly enough, I have.
There's a video that appears to show a spitting incident, but then again maybe not...the congressman looks pretty pissed off in any event.

Typically it has been spun so much by both sides that there's no way of knowing the truth.

The point is, no matter what generalisation you make about one side it can be countered by evidence (real or not) against the other side.

The most boring posters on this board are the ones that state "all libtards want to..." or "all repubs are...".

I've seen that particular video. He was sprayed on by someone shouting, not spit upon.

My point remains though, quote me an unsavoury incident from one side and I'll counter it with one from the other.

I'd never say that all Republicans want to let people without health insurance die, just as I'd never say that all OWS protestors throw firebombs.
What hasn't been spun is the video. Any of it. We have Democrats making claims that the evidence simply doesn't support. Therefore, they're lying.

No, they wouldn't. They want someone else to do the heavy lifting while they stand back, then they'll take the credit and reap the benefits.

You know -- typical leftists. Entitlement mentality.

Yes, it's my opinion. And after having served 20 years in uniform, I think it's pretty safe to say few, if any, of the sissy bedwetters shitting in the park would put their lives on the line.

Ditto.

In short eots?

Go fuck yerself. (And don't go after Dave...*I* wrote that as a VET that has had military folks in the family since the Founding, including a General that served under Washington).:evil:

*Bring IT*

Damn, they're partying like it's 1775.

Ah, another Leftist who hopes this morphs into an armed insurrection! Well, that's no surprise, any more than this violence by the OWS crowd is a surprise. Haven't some of their supporters right here advocated, or at least openly wished for, this "movement"to turn violent? Haven't we been treated to the speculative proposition that OWS was the beginning of an American replay of the French Revolution?

The pure brutal truth is, that the American Left craves and thrives on violence, violence it willingly incites, even as it ostensibly deplores it in others. They need blood, they need martyrs for the cause (not their leaders, of course; those cowards lead from the rear, throw rocks from the back of the crowd, and let their useful dupes take the consequences). They will gladly try to create another Kent State, and if that fails, they will keep trying, until more blood is spilled, all in an attempt to gain public sympathy. I don't think that will work, this time; the American people have seen this little game before.

I predict this entire silly, nasty little movement is going to die, not with a bang, but with a slow, lingering whimper in the winter's chill, and if so, good riddance! If I am wrong, and those of you who desire armed insurrection actually get one going, I can only hope that after it is put down (and it will be), ALL those who have quietly and not so quietly done all they could to foment the thing, will be found out, and duly tried and imprisoned!

Last edited:
more blah blah blah..lots of chicken shits served in the military and many a brave man did not,,there are veterans involved in these protest...people are people...it is not relevant to the issue

What hasn't been spun is the video. Any of it. We have Democrats making claims that the evidence simply doesn't support. Therefore, they're lying.

It obviously has been spun because it's being used as evidence by both sides.

Ditto.

In short eots?

Go fuck yerself. (And don't go after Dave...*I* wrote that as a VET that has had military folks in the family since the Founding, including a General that served under Washington).:evil:

*Bring IT*

you hate me for my freedoms...just like the terrorist....

Ditto.

In short eots?

*Bring IT*

Wrong answer. MY family is directly responsible for YOU even having the freedom to be a jerk as your post demonstrates...WE defend your right to be such.

Get it ACE?

You might want to try and follow up that little story. In a room FILLED with tape recorders and TV cameras not one recording of the so called incident has ever come to light. Makes you wonder about the truthfullness of the report no? With you probably not.

Oddly enough, I have.

As another poster pointed out, there is a 100,000 reward for ANY evidence to support that particular bit of prevarication. Nice try but that counts as an epic fail.

I am watching the Ed Show now, waiting to see if he brings up the Obama Riots,,,,it's 11:15,,,,NOPE ! he is more concerned over the old & worn out Jobs Bill. {its such an old news story,,,its really boring me}.....be back soon,,,will keep u guys posted.

Ditto.

In short eots?

*Bring IT*

Wrong answer. MY family is directly responsible for YOU even having the freedom to be a jerk as your post demonstrates...WE defend your right to be such.

Get it ACE?

lol..No ,I do not I have not benefited from wars in other country's regardless of what your history books or propaganda may say

Get it ACE?

lol..No ,I do not I have not benefited from wars in other country's regardless of what history books or propaganda may say
As a matter of course you don't. Not surprised.

Oddly enough, I have.

As another poster pointed out, there is a 100,000 reward for ANY evidence to support that particular bit of prevarication. Nice try but that counts as an epic fail.

But...can't you follow?
I...don't...care...

Oddly enough, I have.

But...can't you follow?
I...don't...care...

But...don't... you.....understand.....you're continuing a lie.....so...you....do....care....liar!:lol:

Forum List

Back