Charging border crossers with a crime is a bad idea .

What other laws should we be ignoring, Timmy?

Oh I got one . Obamacare ! The mandate specifically .
That law/mandate wasn’t ignored. It was changed.
Would you like to try again?

He still trying that bullshit?

The mandate tax was repealed by Congress and signed into fucking law.

The tax penalty . Not the mandate .

So you want to criminalize the mandate now?

Good luck with that.

What are the limits of your generosity, a recent study found 160 million poor people want to come to the USA how many are you willing to allow in? Will you sacrifice your standard of living to help these poor people?

I didn’t say let them in . Just give them the due process that’s THE LAW .

No need to be evil and split families for the sole purpose of making an example out of them .
Your point is lost on the Trumpbots. It is actually easier to kick them out by NOT charging them with a crime. But Trump was playing to his base by being "really mean to the illegal rapists."
not at all. he was following the law. someone in here from the left had it right, the law states that once they step on our soil they get due process. there's only one way to do that, before a judge. and that has to be scheduled hence detainment camps. And the policy created in 1997 under clinton said separate the children from the parents to save the children from bad adults. wish you all would educate yourselves just fking once.

There’s all kinds of rules depending on where you are and why .

You can’t just catapult people into the sea cause they come up to the border crossing .
so then answer the question

You don’t understand. They do have some due process just by showing up and claiming asylum. Which is very hard to get by the way .

Cubans used to have a wet foot / dry foot distortion . If they could make it tonUS LAND they had due process . Vs if they were stopped at sea.
One of my friends is an Immigration Lawyer who specializes in...Asylum!
It doesn't work that way.

Yep. Living in a third world shithole and wanting a better life does not confer the right to asylum. Generally, you have to demonstrate persecution or fear of life.

now I know what you cons are thinking , “I’m a soulless monster . I want to punish desperate familes trying to beg their way into America . Wouldnt criminal charges do that ?”

You might think so. BUT when you charge and arrest someone for a crime , it triggers all kinds of Constitutional protection .

“Whaaat? But I’ve read the constitution and both amendments. It doesn’t say no nuthin about immigants!”

Turns out there’s ALOT in the constitution after the 2nd amendment . All kinds of rights, and they aren’t limited to just citizens. When you go the crime route the person gets entitled to an attorney , speedy trial , all kinds of stuff.

Which is why most immigration is delt with in immigration court . Cause it’s a lot easier to bounce people .

And now you know !

Yes you like to call these people “criminals”. But it’s more grief than it’s worth. Build more immigration courts if you want to deport people faster .

Do you want more or less illegals in the country?

We are $20 trillion dollars in debt, how many can we afford to let in?
We are the ones who ran up that debt, not the Mexicans.

The Mexicans have virtually zero to do with the state of our economy. I know that clashes with what Fox News tells you. Nothing I can do about that.

His question wasn't "whose fault is it". His question was "can we afford it". And the answer is no. Also, there is no point having these people fattening the democrat voting registers, even if we could afford them.

Last edited:

The Mexicans have virtually zero to do with the state of our economy. I know that clashes with what Fox News tells you. Nothing I can do about that.

His question wasn't "whose fault is it". His question was "can we afford it". And the answer is no. Also, there is no point having these people fattening the democrat voting registers.
Like the Germans and the Irish papists. We should never have let them in!

His question wasn't "whose fault is it". His question was "can we afford it". And the answer is no. Also, there is no point having these people fattening the democrat voting registers.
Can you be more specific because it seems like you just made an ass of yourself.

What are the limits of your generosity, a recent study found 160 million poor people want to come to the USA how many are you willing to allow in? Will you sacrifice your standard of living to help these poor people?

No need to be evil and split families for the sole purpose of making an example out of them .
Your point is lost on the Trumpbots. It is actually easier to kick them out by NOT charging them with a crime. But Trump was playing to his base by being "really mean to the illegal rapists."

Your side lost 30 states including three of your own blue states. How does it feel to be so thoroughly rejected by the American people?
people vote, one man/one vote....not expanses of State land.... the people's vote was 3 million greater, for Hillary than Trump's 30 state win of a great land mass of states that are mostly people lean..... :D

j/k you... I know he won what counts, the electoral college vote.... ;)

Can you be more specific because it seems like you just made an ass of yourself.

He always does.

In left Wing economics the poor keep the Leaders in power and the middle class are used as tax slaves.

and don't forget the Wops, the Italians!!! :eek:

Your side lost 30 states including three of your own blue states. How does it feel to be so thoroughly rejected by the American people?
people vote, one man/one vote....not expanses of State land.... the people's vote was 3 million greater, for Hillary than Trump's 30 state win of a great land mass of states that are mostly people lean..... :D

You have no idea who would have won a popular vote election because no such election was held. I could make a case that in a popular vote election where Republicans votes would actually count in states like California that Republicans would have turned out in huge numbers. There I just popped your bubble of desperation, sorry.

now I know what you cons are thinking , “I’m a soulless monster . I want to punish desperate familes trying to beg their way into America . Wouldnt criminal charges do that ?”

You might think so. BUT when you charge and arrest someone for a crime , it triggers all kinds of Constitutional protection .

“Whaaat? But I’ve read the constitution and both amendments. It doesn’t say no nuthin about immigants!”

Turns out there’s ALOT in the constitution after the 2nd amendment . All kinds of rights, and they aren’t limited to just citizens. When you go the crime route the person gets entitled to an attorney , speedy trial , all kinds of stuff.

Which is why most immigration is delt with in immigration court . Cause it’s a lot easier to bounce people .

And now you know !

Yes you like to call these people “criminals”. But it’s more grief than it’s worth. Build more immigration courts if you want to deport people faster .

The best thing that can be done for countries like Mexico is to send them plenty of condoms and birth control.

and don't forget the Wops, the Italians!!! :eek:

All of those are great first world countries. Of course the leftists hate them. Your utopias are all third world shitholes.

Yet when prompted to move there, which would finally skim some of that outrageous amount of fat... you seem to much prefer it here. Huh...

Enough with the popular vote...... If Hillary was so smart why did she not go for the electoral college win instead of the popular vote win. A politician for 30 plus years that is a major miscalculation just shows she is not the brightest crayon in the box.

Enough with the popular vote...... If Hillary was so smart why did she not go for the electoral college win instead of the popular vote win. A politician for 30 plus years that is a major miscalculation

She wasn't very popular in PA, MI, or WI now for a Dem that's bad.

Enough with the popular vote...... If Hillary was so smart why did she not go for the electoral college win instead of the popular vote win. A politician for 30 plus years that is a major miscalculation just shows she is not the brightest crayon in the box.

The popular vote is not a competition, and therefore not a win. The only thing she won is the biggest loser in US politics tag.

Hey…Blueslegend is a busy man…they have pick someone to blame all of our troubles on and then whip up the populace into a hysteria about it. Very German like.
just sad.

When your typical liberal is about to lose it the projection starts then they go Nazi.

Those who don’t study history (you) are bound to repeat it. We had crime before there were illegal aliens. So much so, we had the Guardian Angels popping up. We had litter before illegals. So much so, we had a nationwide campaign featuring a crying Indian. We had traffic, we had failing schools, we had ghettos….essentially every problem you guys have blamed on illegal aliens (and now the deficit which really got going under Reagan in 1980) we had before they got here in large numbers.

Deny what you’re doing all you wish. But it is very similar to the same things that happened in Germany in the early days Hitler’s rise to power.

I agree the Nazi reference was not tasteful; neither is the picture of America Trump is painting.

I apologize to you personally for the reference.

So there's no difference between 1,000 rapes and 2,000 rapes? Ouch you were just obliterated.

Don’t be stupid.

And now you know !

They're only criminals after they enter illegally

All we have to do is not them them in in the first place.

If we had better border security illegal immigrants would be less of a problem

Forum List

Back