"Charleston Shooter Is A Right Winger" Cue Laff-Trak

He`s way ahead. You people are telling us that Dylann didn`t say what he said? Were you in that church with him and that`s how you know this? You can now return to your daily circle jerk.
So what he said, does that make the victims more or less dead? This is a tragedy, no matter what race they were. Personally I feel the same about it before I found out the races. I guess that makes me a racist.

This kid was all over the crazy map, he wrote he wanted to turn Jews blue to set them apart.
God, you are an idiot.

You again? It's online he said it. So far hates blacks, Jews, Christians and who knows what else and your little "he's a black hating right winger" is going right out the window as it all comes out. The kid was nuts, accept the fact and sit your dumb ass down
He said nothing about hating Christians. Lying POS.
He said he was there "to kill black people." That is exactly what he said, and he told one woman there he was leaving her alive so she could quote him to the press and to the authorities. He said: "I'm here to kill black people."

Did you forget this image from his Facebook page, or his manifesto?

dylann-roof1.jpg

Dylann Roof s alleged manifesto uncovered The Trayvon Martin case awakened me theGrio

So what he said, does that make the victims more or less dead? This is a tragedy, no matter what race they were. Personally I feel the same about it before I found out the races. I guess that makes me a racist.

This kid was all over the crazy map, he wrote he wanted to turn Jews blue to set them apart.
God, you are an idiot.

You again? It's online he said it. So far hates blacks, Jews, Christians and who knows what else and your little "he's a black hating right winger" is going right out the window as it all comes out. The kid was nuts, accept the fact and sit your dumb ass down
He said he was there "to kill black people." That is exactly what he said, and he told one woman there he was leaving her alive so she could quote him to the press and to the authorities. He said: "I'm here to kill black people."

Evidently he had issues with Jews also. In fact he had issues with a lot of things. Why is it so hard for you left loons to accept he was very mentally ill? You just have to make every thing something more than it is. It's sad

God, you are an idiot.

He just shot them all....you fucking dumbass

So he didn't say it after you just claimed he did. Good job

He looks full blown Tea Bag Brotherhood CON$ervative to me! Confederate flag and a pistol for his Johnson.

21website-web-master675.jpg

And don't forget OP photos with the big muscled black guy featured on his gym t-shirt and the delicate wristwatch he's wearing upside down on his right wrist. Also, the full body wax/ The matching neck scarf in this photo is a nice touch...hey, he's posing surrounded by flowers. Racism may not be the only motive here.

:uhoh3: You come off as extremely desperate trying to deny his motives were not racist. He has admitted as much. He told the people he was killing that he wanted to kill black people.

Evidently he had issues with Jews also. In fact he had issues with a lot of things. Why is it so hard for you left loons to accept he was very mentally ill? You just have to make every thing something more than it is. It's sad

Well, the Democrats have an agenda to distance themselves from their own evil and historical support of slavery, and yet expand and modify the idea to be palatable in the modern age.

So they project. A lot.

In light of the attempt by the Democrats and the media to tie this putz to conservatives, let's take a further look. Feel free to comment.

And here he is, right off his own page, exhibiting some of that right-wing behavior -

29CF003800000578-0-image-a-30_1434814579525.jpg

29CF02D300000578-3132670-image-a-50_1434816174837.jpg
Yup....he loves America about as much as Obama.
What a totally ignorant, utterly moronic, ludicrous thing to say. :cuckoo:

God, you are an idiot.

Trayvon had his middle finger up in a picture and you called him a thug, criminal and the result of black culture.

This guy gets caught with coke, lsd and dome other shit, pictures of him with Confederate flags and guns, parents GAVE him a gun, racist as all hell AND killed 9 people. And you're playing the mentally ill violin?

I wonder what's the difference??

The answer is in your mirror.

Isn't it cute when Commu ... er, Democrats toss these little insulting bon-mots when they have nothing with which to back up their contentions?

You didn't read the thread then...hell you took my quote when I replied to someone who said the same thing. Somehow you saw my quote and never ever saw who I was responding to, right?

The killer sat at a Bible study meeting on June 17th 2015 for an hour before he rose up and shot 3 male and 6 female church people. These are facts that can't be disputed.

The worst racism in America is being done by liberals. Keeping blacks uneducated and on welfare from cradle to grave, all for a vote. He also learned hate from Obama on the way he handles race relations.
Another right wing fucking moron heard from. Anyone reading Roof's manifesto would recognize the same thoughts and beliefs shared by you and the other simple fucks trying to make this about anything but his right wing racism. The advancement African Americans have made began with laws that ended segregation and outlawed discrimination. Most people on welfare are white.
I'm not making this about race. It is a horrible crime not matter what the races are. I think the shooter should pay to the fullest extent of the law. No, matter what. The hater is you.
It is all about race. They are dead solely because they are black. Hating evil like racism is the right kind of hate.
A person that can kill for no good reason is evil. No matter what the reason. It was one guy, now you want to start a racial war against white and black. In my view you are as evil as the dumbass that did the shooting.

Hey why not? You guys seem to think any racism is like all racism. So when one led to 9 dead and the other is someone saying something on a message board, right?

This is why they can say with a straight face that blacks are the most racist because calling someone a cracks is just like 400 years of slavery and oppression consisting of rape, murder and destruction of millions of black families.

It's the same to them
You are right on one thing, blacks were enslaved by the democrat party years ago and in modern times. You control them today through keeping the uneducated and on welfare. You also play with their emotions, just like with this tragedy. Liberals are evil.

Isn't it cute when Commu ... er, Democrats toss these little insulting bon-mots when they have nothing with which to back up their contentions?

You didn't read the thread then...hell you took my quote when I replied to someone who said the same thing. Somehow you saw my quote and never ever saw who I was responding to, right?

# 89. You responded to me.

Another right wing fucking moron heard from. Anyone reading Roof's manifesto would recognize the same thoughts and beliefs shared by you and the other simple fucks trying to make this about anything but his right wing racism. The advancement African Americans have made began with laws that ended segregation and outlawed discrimination. Most people on welfare are white.
I'm not making this about race. It is a horrible crime not matter what the races are. I think the shooter should pay to the fullest extent of the law. No, matter what. The hater is you.
It is all about race. They are dead solely because they are black. Hating evil like racism is the right kind of hate.
A person that can kill for no good reason is evil. No matter what the reason. It was one guy, now you want to start a racial war against white and black. In my view you are as evil as the dumbass that did the shooting.

Hey why not? You guys seem to think any racism is like all racism. So when one led to 9 dead and the other is someone saying something on a message board, right?

This is why they can say with a straight face that blacks are the most racist because calling someone a cracks is just like 400 years of slavery and oppression consisting of rape, murder and destruction of millions of black families.

It's the same to them
You are right on one thing, blacks were enslaved by the democrat party years ago and in modern times. You control them today through keeping the uneducated and on welfare. You also play with their emotions, just like with this tragedy. Liberals are evil.
Keep deflecting. It's easier to deflect than it is to explain how racist words are just like killing 9 people!

# 89. You responded to me.

You should stop saying there's no proof when you quoted me responding to someone saying just that. You lose credibility

It's the same to them
Keep deflecting. It's easier to deflect than it is to explain how racist words are just like killing 9 people!
Keep the racism alive and well, and you will guarantee things like this tragedy will happen in the future.

Forum List

Back