"Charleston Shooter Is A Right Winger" Cue Laff-Trak

Who knew that there were no drug addled racist rightwingers who blame their woes on blacks?

At least until you had your nose rubbed in this racist killer's domestic terrorism.

And no, he is far from being alone. Way more extremist rightwing domestic terrorism is occurring in this nation than from any other source.

How do you he was a rightwingers, he killed Christians, anti-Christians are left wing nuts. He killed blacks in the south, tons of southern Democrats down there. I find it real convenient that the left always blames the right for the nuts. The school shooting and the theatre shooter. We're lefties, but that doesn't change the lefty talking points.

Try reading his racist manifesto for yourself.

He sounds exactly like the extremist rightwingers in this forum.

Oh, and he also sounds like the inmates from Stormfront that infest this forum from time to time.

Are they rightwingers? I know some racist leftwingers the words they spew are just as vile. I see racism from many sides. It is sad that racism would cause someone to kill another because of skin color.

Maybe it is your bigotry that only those on the right as racist.

You are more than welcome to read my thread called the USMB Racist hall of Shame. The link is my siggie and in there you will discover that I call out racism irrespective of the source.

Your "holier than thou" act rings hollow.

I'm not holier than anyone, I can't see your sig, I have an app that doesn't show them.
Secondly, read racist threads, I find them more divisive than uniting. Interesting you love dividing.

Your opinion and a couple of dollars will get you a cup of coffee!

Here is the link so don't have any more excuses.

Error US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Nobody doubts he was a single lone hater. What is in doubt was "what was he hating at the time he shot the church-goers". And his lifestyle might shed some important clues on that. Hence why the photos are so important. That and what had just happened the day before in Tennessee by a prominant southern Christian church..

I presume the young man watched the news?

Are you still trying to the tie this monster to gays? lol. Can't have you stray from that narrative of yours. You're a hot mess!

Are you still not wanting to know what the Bible study group was discussing for that hour while the boy sat there patiently waiting to shoot the 6 older women and 3 men? You know, June 17th, 2015 at the church?

You have no idea how you think, let alone anyone else. STFU and quit while you are way behind.
He`s way ahead. You people are telling us that Dylann didn`t say what he said? Were you in that church with him and that`s how you know this? You can now return to your daily circle jerk.
So what he said, does that make the victims more or less dead? This is a tragedy, no matter what race they were. Personally I feel the same about it before I found out the races. I guess that makes me a racist.

This kid was all over the crazy map, he wrote he wanted to turn Jews blue to set them apart.
God, you are an idiot.

You again? It's online he said it. So far he hates blacks, Jews, Christians and who knows what else and your little "he's a black hating right winger" is going right out the window as it all comes out. The kid was nuts, accept the fact and sit your dumb ass down
he DID NOT say he hated Christians in his manifesto....he listed those whom he hated and so sorry for you, Christians were not listed

He`s way ahead. You people are telling us that Dylann didn`t say what he said? Were you in that church with him and that`s how you know this? You can now return to your daily circle jerk.
So what he said, does that make the victims more or less dead? This is a tragedy, no matter what race they were. Personally I feel the same about it before I found out the races. I guess that makes me a racist.

This kid was all over the crazy map, he wrote he wanted to turn Jews blue to set them apart.
God, you are an idiot.

You again? It's online he said it. So far he hates blacks, Jews, Christians and who knows what else and your little "he's a black hating right winger" is going right out the window as it all comes out. The kid was nuts, accept the fact and sit your dumb ass down
he DID NOT say he hated Christians in his manifesto....he listed those whom he hated and so sorry for you, Christians were not listed

He shot them out of love? Good grief

Nobody doubts he was a single lone hater. What is in doubt was "what was he hating at the time he shot the church-goers". And his lifestyle might shed some important clues on that. Hence why the photos are so important. That and what had just happened the day before in Tennessee by a prominant southern Christian church..

I presume the young man watched the news?

Are you still trying to the tie this monster to gays? lol. Can't have you stray from that narrative of yours. You're a hot mess!

Are you still not wanting to know what the Bible study group was discussing for that hour while the boy sat there patiently waiting to shoot the 6 older women and 3 men? You know, June 17th, 2015 at the church?

Is this the part where you foolishly try to claim the church was Southern Baptist? lol. You don't care what they were discussing. All you care about is trying to tie this story to gays. You're fooling nobody but yourself Sil. Even the folks in this thread are not buying what you're selling. Give it a rest.

Last edited:
Then why did the young millenial man go to a CHURCH where CHRISTIANS were doing BIBLE STUDY and SIT THERE FOR AN HOUR LISTENING TO THE DISCUSSION OF CHRISTIANS (on June 17th, 2015...date may likely to be found significant) before he gunned down 3 men and 6 women "rapists of white women"???

Then why did the young millenial man go to a CHURCH where CHRISTIANS were doing BIBLE STUDY and SIT THERE FOR AN HOUR LISTENING TO THE DISCUSSION OF CHRISTIANS (on June 17th, 2015...date may likely to be found significant) before he gunned down 3 men and 6 women "rapists of white women"???

Because he was mentally ill.

The Sassy approach to terrorism is to say they're mentally ill. And probably that we need to give them some hugs and try to understand them better.

Conservative trifecta

lapierre1-copy-410x220.jpg

Your agenda seems to be making excuses for terrorists.

Well, at least for white Christian right wing terrorists. We know not to expect any consistency from you by seeing you extend your excuse-making to all terrorists.

Your agenda seems to be making excuses for terrorists.

Well, at least for white Christian right wing terrorists. We know not to expect any consistency from you.

So now he's a Christian right wing terrorist? You'll need a bigger shovel to dig yourself out of the hole you're digging yourself into, dumb ass

In light of the attempt by the Democrats and the media to tie this putz to conservatives, let's take a further look. Feel free to comment.

And here he is, right off his own page, exhibiting some of that right-wing behavior -

what do you think white supremacist trash is? of course he's a rightwingnut.

now run along.

But why a CHURCH on June 17th, 2015? I hope everyone wants to rule out that his attack wasn't on a church after the hour Bible study session he attended then turned into him raging and a bloodbath. He brought a loaded gun to a church and sat there waiting...

Because he was mentally ill.
why would a father buy his mentally ill son a gun for his birthday? Did he not recognize the bent up hatred his son had? Or did he teach him it was ok to hate? Lots of unanswered questions....

Forum List

Back