"Charleston Shooter Is A Right Winger" Cue Laff-Trak

uhhhh, he preferred the confederate Flag....? Not the flag that is represented at this time, by a Black President...

He said he hated the US Flag because of black thugs and the media....

Didn't you read his manifesto?

And ALSO, 10 to 1....he WAS raised a Christian.

His life story says differently but that would ruin your bigotry.
Really now? Hmmm....

I don't have an ounce of bigotry in me, can you say the same about yourself with confidence?
I say you do, it looks like a bigotry against Christians.

Everyone has bigotry and prejudice based on life experience. I am bigoted against people with a lot of tattoos or piercings, just wasn't part of my world growing up.
Why would I have a bigotry against Christians when I am a Christian, lock, stock, and barrel?

This guys bigotry was not against Christians as the right wingers are trying to claim in several threads now to obfuscate and confuse the confusable...

He wrote about ALL that he hated and it was never once mentioned by him that he had any hatred towards Christians....but he did hate black people, Jews etc...so why not call a spade a shovel, a fig a fig?

I been called a right winger and I don't think his bigotry was against Christians, but his killing 9 Christians leads me to believe he isn't a Christian. Also it is not very Christ like to hate other races. So, whether the guy said he is a Christian or not has no bearing on his shooting Christians.

The labeling aspect of people is pretty crazy to me. I know people raised in certain religions and they left the religion.

For you to lay odds that he was raised a Christian is very curious to say the least.

For you to claim there is not an ounce of bigotry is silly, especially if you claim to be a Christian. I try not to be bigoted, but I know I am human, I also know bigotry isn't assigned just to race but can encompass many areas. Like I said, it has taken awhile to not be bigoted by tattoos.

I can't claim perfection in this aspect as you do.
does ''raised a Christian'' have the same meaning as 'he was a Christian'?

Try reading his racist manifesto for yourself.

He sounds exactly like the extremist rightwingers in this forum.

Oh, and he also sounds like the inmates from Stormfront that infest this forum from time to time.

Are they rightwingers? I know some racist leftwingers the words they spew are just as vile. I see racism from many sides. It is sad that racism would cause someone to kill another because of skin color.

Maybe it is your bigotry that only those on the right as racist.

You are more than welcome to read my thread called the USMB Racist hall of Shame. The link is my siggie and in there you will discover that I call out racism irrespective of the source.

Your "holier than thou" act rings hollow.

I'm not holier than anyone, I can't see your sig, I have an app that doesn't show them.
Secondly, read racist threads, I find them more divisive than uniting. Interesting you love dividing.

Your opinion and a couple of dollars will get you a cup of coffee!

Here is the link so don't have any more excuses.

Error US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Why would I read your thread? You have had no respect for me in the past, even when we agreed with each other, so why should I respect you? I tire of you nutters that think everything you write or say needs to be agreed with or you treat others like shit.

Give me a solid reason to respect you.

You made a facetious claim about me that was easily debunked by what I have already posted in that thread.

Ironic that you are one who is "demanding respect" while accusing others of failing to "respect" your own rightwing opinions.

But since you raised the subject respect is earned. If you post something that I agree with I don't allow partisanship to stand in the way of giving you credit for doing that. As an Independent I am beholden to neither side. As far as I am concerned my side is always We the People and what is best for them first and foremost. I can see the merits and shortcomings of both sides of the aisle and post/thank accordingly.

I have no expectations that others will do the same. I simply have my own standards and stick to them. I won't lower myself to vulgarities because they are counterproductive and do more harm than good if you are trying to make a point.

None of the above is intended to be a "solid reason to respect" me because I don't do any of the above expecting respect from anyone. I do all of the above for my own self respect and no one else. If I can't look myself in the eye then nothing else matters as far as I am concerned.

Feel free to do as you see fit and have a nice day.

Are they rightwingers? I know some racist leftwingers the words they spew are just as vile. I see racism from many sides. It is sad that racism would cause someone to kill another because of skin color.

Maybe it is your bigotry that only those on the right as racist.

You are more than welcome to read my thread called the USMB Racist hall of Shame. The link is my siggie and in there you will discover that I call out racism irrespective of the source.

Your "holier than thou" act rings hollow.

I'm not holier than anyone, I can't see your sig, I have an app that doesn't show them.
Secondly, read racist threads, I find them more divisive than uniting. Interesting you love dividing.

Your opinion and a couple of dollars will get you a cup of coffee!

Here is the link so don't have any more excuses.

Error US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Why would I read your thread? You have had no respect for me in the past, even when we agreed with each other, so why should I respect you? I tire of you nutters that think everything you write or say needs to be agreed with or you treat others like shit.

Give me a solid reason to respect you.

You made a facetious claim about me that was easily debunked by what I have already posted in that thread.

Ironic that you are one who is "demanding respect" while accusing others of failing to "respect" your own rightwing opinions.

But since you raised the subject respect is earned. If you post something that I agree with I don't allow partisanship to stand in the way of giving you credit for doing that. As an Independent I am beholden to neither side. As far as I am concerned my side is always We the People and what is best for them first and foremost. I can see the merits and shortcomings of both sides of the aisle and post/thank accordingly.

I have no expectations that others will do the same. I simply have my own standards and stick to them. I won't lower myself to vulgarities because they are counterproductive and do more harm than good if you are trying to make a point.

None of the above is intended to be a "solid reason to respect" me because I don't do any of the above expecting respect from anyone. I do all of the above for my own self respect and no one else. If I can't look myself in the eye then nothing else matters as far as I am concerned.

Feel free to do as you see fit and have a nice day.

No sir, you disrespected me in a thread where I agreed with you. I took a liberal view and apparently you didn't like me agreeing, so spare me "I'm not partisan" BS, because quite frankly I experienced it and you are. You are lying. I don't respect liars and as far as the rest of your holier than thou rhetoric, I don't believe it either.

You don't respect me and I will continue to not respect you. You are right, respect is earned and you haven't earned it.

All my days are good, and I wish you the same.

He had no political persuasion, he's just nuts.

Denial_riverinegypt.jpg

Stupid...but thanks for playing Dung Foo fighter

Ouch. Dat racist

Isn't that "trolling"? Go bawl about big bad cops

what do you think white supremacist trash is? of course he's a rightwingnut.

now run along.
Wasn't aware they like to burn American flags wearing dainty wristwatches upside down on their right wrists..
uhhhh, he preferred the confederate Flag....? Not the flag that is represented at this time, by a Black President...

omg, so a LEFTWINGER CAN'T Prefer a confederate flag? where do you people get off with this over a flag?

Yes true. but that's does look more of a radical left winger. burning and stomping on the flag. anyway none of that matters. all he will be remembered for now is: a being a sick punk ass murderer of 9 innocent people who had taken him into their home. he deserves what all is coming to him
His hatred of christians makes him look like a guno type liberal.

To be fair guno must be sad that they weren't white Christians.

Very true. Cuz we all know libs aren't Christians. And African Americans aren't conservative. He is probably having a nervous break down.

Denial_riverinegypt.jpg

Ouch. Dat racist

Speaking of a black cop ( 20 years of service) was just shot in the head by a black criminal resisting arrest in New Orleans. Why are we not hearing about this non stop?

Yes true. but that's does look more of a radical left winger. burning and stomping on the flag. anyway none of that matters. all he will be remembered for now is: a being a sick punk ass murderer of 9 innocent people who had taken him into their home. he deserves what all is coming to him
His hatred of christians makes him look like a guno type liberal.

To be fair guno must be sad that they weren't white Christians.

Very true. Cuz we all know libs aren't Christians. And African Americans aren't conservative. He is probably having a nervous break down.

they won't accept he is one of them and was driven by the hate posted about Christians lately. THEY never do. they can't get as much hate out of that

Denial_riverinegypt.jpg

Ouch. Dat racist

Speaking of a black cop ( 20 years if service) was just shot in the head by a black criminal resisting arrest in New Orleans. Why are we not hearing about this non stop?

It doesn't fit their agenda

Denial_riverinegypt.jpg

Ouch. Dat racist

Speaking of a black cop ( 20 years if service) was just shot in the head by a black criminal resisting arrest in New Orleans. Why are we not hearing about this non stop?

Well no. the shooter and police officer was the wrong skin color

Ouch. Dat racist

I saw an article about a shooting in Detroit that took place last night, 10 shot and one died. Supposedly by one gunman. I'm 100% sure this is all you will hear about it

Ouch. Dat racist

I saw an article about a shooting in Detroit that took place last night, 10 shot and one died. Supposedly by one gunman. I'm 100% sure this is all you will hear about it

I believe there were two mass shootings I will have to look it up.

Ouch. Dat racist

I believe there were two mass shootings I will have to look it up.

No no don't call them mass shootings. That won't fit their narrative.

The killer sat at a Bible study meeting on June 17th 2015 for an hour before he rose up and shot 3 male and 6 female church people. These are facts that can't be disputed.
He needed to be filled with the spirit of the almighty God before he could do His will.
Praise God
!

Mocking the church goers? Poor form. But typical.

but don't accuse them of being filled with hate. As far as I'm concerned, that is as much hate as the shooter had in him

what do you think white supremacist trash is? of course he's a rightwingnut.

now run along.
Wasn't aware they like to burn American flags wearing dainty wristwatches upside down on their right wrists..

omg, so a LEFTWINGER CAN'T Prefer a confederate flag? where do you people get off with this over a flag?
Stephanie....the guy embraced right wing media on the hatred of blacks and Trayvon Martin with luv for Zimmerman....he said so, in his own words, he also explained why in his manifesto....

Doesn't mean he is a Republican, or that he even votes or supports any political party.... his manifesto matches all the hatred and racism shown on this very board by all the Stormfront members USMB allowed to join this board.....which I felt was a mistake from the get go... These Stormfronters ARE ALL Rightwing...... if you and other right wing members don't like the label of racist that comes with these Stormfront invasioners and bodysnatchers....then speak against them....when they are mouthing their racist CRAP....instead of supporting them....and there have been right wingers that have done this, but not enough to run them out of your party yet.....

And we all know that he sat in the church Bible study meeting for an hour before he shot 3 men and 6 aging/elderly women.

Here's in interesting question: "If the killer is a racist, and from the looks of his pictures (I'll just come right out and say it here) almost certainly gay, does his massacre at the church on June 17, 2015 autmatically get assigned a racial-motive; or could he have had other reasons for sitting at the Bible study for an hour on that particular day and then shooting all those non white-woman-raping people there?"

Sil wants this monster to be gay so bad it is almost comical. Sorry you can't use these dead bodies to smear queers. Better luck next time I suppose.

Forum List

Back