Charlie Daniels: We almost lost our country last fall

Charlie Daniels is also very worried about the Illuminati.

Charlie Daniels on Twitter

So, you think that there is no such thing as the "illuminati" or global cabal? You couldn't be more wrong...not even if you showed up on Michael Moore's doorstep on Halloween dressed as "Mayor McCheese". Signs, "Doc"........have you ever noticed the signs?......they are everywhere hidden in plain site. Remember JFK's speech? Secret societies? Secret oaths? Secret proceedings???? You don't know diddly squat........you should change your USMB ID to "Doctorofbullshit"........

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I want to get this post framed, and I want to hang it on the wall.

You are being so tracked in every breath you take and you jackasses think it' s all a joke. Even something like this..
upload_2018-1-23_20-56-45.png

[Federal Register: December 7, 1998 (Volume 63, Number 234)]
[Proposed Rules]
[Page 67529-67536]
From the Federal Register Online via GPO Access [wais.access.gpo.gov]
[DOCID:fr07de98-22]

———————————————————————–

FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE CORPORATION

12 CFR Part 326

RIN 3064-AC19

Minimum Security Devices and Procedures and Bank Secrecy Act
Compliance

AGENCY: Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.

ACTION: Notice of proposed rulemaking.

———————————————————————–

SUMMARY: The FDIC is proposing to issue a regulation requiring insured
nonmember banks to develop and maintain “Know Your Customer”
programs. As proposed, the regulation would require each nonmember bank
to develop a program designed to determine the identity of its
customers; determine its customers’ sources of funds; determine the
normal and expected transactions of its customers; monitor ac
Know Your Customer... Banks Profiling You! | Jeremiah Project

Charlie Daniels is also very worried about the Illuminati.

Charlie Daniels on Twitter

So, you think that there is no such thing as the "illuminati" or global cabal? You couldn't be more wrong...not even if you showed up on Michael Moore's doorstep on Halloween dressed as "Mayor McCheese". Signs, "Doc"........have you ever noticed the signs?......they are everywhere hidden in plain site. Remember JFK's speech? Secret societies? Secret oaths? Secret proceedings???? You don't know diddly squat........you should change your USMB ID to "Doctorofbullshit"........

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I want to get this post framed, and I want to hang it on the wall.

Print it out, "Doc"..........you can etch it in stone as well. I know more than you because I have made it my business to know the things I do. As a matter of fact? I am so secure and confident in the things that I know? That having some internet troll (such as yourself) make light of the situation only makes me chuckle in sadness because you don't have the slightest clue. You are like one of those "saggers" with their jeans hanging down below their ass cheeks believing that they "have it goin' on".

America is on the brink and the election of Trump, giving us Gorsuch, saved us from going over the edge. But, how much longer can we hold on when most conservatives are brainwashed fools being led astray, allowing liberals to demolish our freedoms?

yes, brainwashed fools should stay on the straight and narrow.

Print it out, "Doc"..........you can etch it in stone as well. I know more than you because I have made it my business to know the things I do. As a matter of fact? I am so secure and confident in the things that I know? That having some internet troll (such as yourself) make light of the situation only makes me chuckle in sadness because you don't have the slightest clue. You are like one of those "saggers" with their jeans hanging down below their ass cheeks believing that they "have it goin' on".

this post has more irony than the mesabi range

America is on the brink and the election of Trump, giving us Gorsuch, saved us from going over the edge. But, how much longer can we hold on when most conservatives are brainwashed fools being led astray, allowing liberals to demolish our freedoms?

Yeah, I mean......the Hildbeast, Barrypuppet, Bill "drop trou", Bushpuppet leading us towards a globalist and borderless society built on a totalitarianistic, "big brother knows best" communist society? What could possibly go wrong...........

Yeah, I mean......the Hildbeast, Barrypuppet, Bill "drop trou", Bushpuppet leading us towards a globalist and borderless society built on a totalitarianistic, "big brother knows best" communist society? What could possibly go wrong...........
that's nice, honey

:lol:

Do you stand in front of the mirror and tell yourself that every morning?

im-good-enough-im-smart-enough-and-gosh-darn-it-11810719.png

that's nice, honey

You can't debate......you can't discuss..........

that's nice, honey

i limit debate and discussion to sentient beings.

i'm afraid you don't make the cut, honey.

Do you stand in front of the mirror and tell yourself that every morning?

im-good-enough-im-smart-enough-and-gosh-darn-it-11810719.png

Al Franken? A leftard that had to resign in disgrace???? That's your lame reply? You kinda walked right into that one, "Doc"........

that's nice, honey

LMAO! I am much more "conscious" than you could ever hope to be...........

that's nice, honey

LMAO! I am much more "conscious" than you could ever hope to be...........

that's nice, honey.

We almost lost our country last fall. America was unwittingly on the precipice of becoming a nation whose government was willing to go to illegal and devious lengths to maintain the status quo.
Charlie Daniels: We Almost Lost Our Country Last Fall
---------------------------------------------------------------------

You would think people would take Charlie's word for it being he is the age that he is. If anybody would see a Country tanking it would be this man who is rather worldly being's he's been all around the globe.

Yes, we should all take an old country musician's "word for it".
In my opinion, old means a person has lived through a lot. Therefore, they are not only experienced, but educated too.

God bless you and Charlie D always!!!

Holly

I think one more globalist president and America would have been done, maybe not right then, but it would be the point of no return.

Forum List

Back