Charlie Hustle and the matter of Pete Rose

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
Has anyone seen this? It's pretty good, I have not finished it, but how can you not be interested in hearing from the most prolific hitter in history? I honestly still don't know a lot about him (I'm not done watching) and I learned that he grew up and has his roots in Cincinnati, I never even knew.

In the HBO doc. they interview all kinds of notable people, from teammates to sportscasters like Al Michaels (Reds play by play guy in the early 70's) and Breneman, the longtime (over 30 years) Reds play by play guy.

Watch this video first if you want to learn about Pete Rose, or if you don't have HBO.

No sound but I saw commee Sheetstain Media slut Jack Buck in there. Won't watch or listen to that slime. He must be a LW criminal buffoon (like thread creator). He and Aikman trashed the US military (during a flyover) when caught on a hot mic. Turned it off as soon as I see the firty filthy commee MSM participants. He is the enemy of America with 99% of slimy media.

They let Othanie off the hook for "Gambling thru a Proxie". Unless you believe ILLEGAL STREET BOOKIES are going to let a guy with no apparent job and $100K income rack up $14million in gambling debt.........or whatever it was. I call a spade a spade but too many saps on USMB suck on the teat of the commee MSM scum. shameful to call yourselves adults.

Baseball buried the Ohtani story, no doubt about it. How could baseball kick their biggest star out when he had a fall guy they could blame? No way did Ohtani not know what was going on.

The bets were being placed on behalf of Ohtani.
No other way the interpreter could access that much cash

I watched it
Showed what a jerk Pete was and still is today

He still belongs in the HOF
Baseball today is in bed with gamblers.
It was amazing to watch the cartel of pouting, dramatic, jealous sports journalists unite against Rose. These relic “journalists” continue to have the maturity of 14-yr-old valley girls. They can’t stand that Rose dared to lie to them, and it made them so mad they had to conspire to keep him out.

They were also mad because they were cut from making their JV baseball team in high school, but THEY were the ones … humbly… who felt they were the ultimate arbiters of baseball, and sports, greatness.

Petty, pouting children.. all of them

It is still not clear if he ever bet on the REDS to lose. But that said. It is slippery slope. Even if he only bet REDS to win, He could take desperation risks with pitchers arms and keep them in? He could throw games to help Bookies he owes money to? He coul hold back carreers of younger players in more desperation win-now mode....scratch that, they all do that.

He is HOF worthy compared to some of the mediocre players getting in for certain. Rose is Ty Cobb of the 80s'
1723137541706.png

Bench could hold 7 balls in one hand.
1723137414035.png
1723137475141.png

I watched the beginning and end. The dude is intense, and that's how MLB can troll him.

Rose should take the opposite approach and say he does not give a crap about the Hall. And he should not care. It reminds me of the coloreds who demanded to eat at whitey's restaurant. If I'm colored, then I tell whitey to stick it up his ass; I'm not begging to patronize your business.

Never beg to shop at someone's store. You don't want me in your store? Hey, fine; fuck you.

It is still not clear if he ever bet on the REDS to lose. But that said. It is slippery slope. Even if he only bet REDS to win, He could take desperation risks with pitchers arms and keep them in? He could throw games to help Bookies he owes money to? He coul hold back carreers of younger players in more desperation win-now mode....scratch that, they all do that.

He is HOF worthy compared to some of the mediocre players getting in for certain. Rose is Ty Cobb of the 80s' View attachment 992170
Bench could hold 7 balls in one hand. View attachment 992168View attachment 992169
Rose the player should be in. None of this helped him get an extra base hit

Forum List

Back