Charlotte cop attacked by thug; Shoots; Charged w murder; Cops interview video

Or......I had already provided links to the source of info. It's all over Charlotte Observer. I know your kind is used to welfare and everything being given to you. I may make you work a little.
Yeah "my kind." You're not fooling anyone.

Yes...your kind....Liberals and cop haters. Leaches on society.

Hey one less ****** huh Bucs?

One less liberal? Can't read the *** marks. But that would be great!
Just read up on the case. Not looking good for the officer. 10 bullets fired into a man who never attempted to grab his gun, had a BAC that would have allowed him to legally drive, no prior record, dash cam shows no struggle... I think I'll start following the case now.

Never attempted to? Says who...you? Video shows him clearly make an aggressive charge at the cop. Medical examiner says evidence shows thug was ON TOP OF the officer...as in assaulting him...when shots fired.

It's a near exact replica the Trayvon vs Zimmermann scene.

Cop will likely walk. He should. He's innocent.

Yeah "my kind." You're not fooling anyone.

Just read up on the case. Not looking good for the officer. 10 bullets fired into a man who never attempted to grab his gun, had a BAC that would have allowed him to legally drive, no prior record, dash cam shows no struggle... I think I'll start following the case now.

Never attempted to? Says who...you? Video shows him clearly make an aggressive charge at the cop. Medical examiner says evidence shows thug was ON TOP OF the officer...as in assaulting him...when shots fired.

Actually, accounts from the 2 police have the guy falling on the officer after the first barrage of shots, and the officer who killed him said he was afraid the victim might try to take his gun. Not that he tried to. You should really do a better job of following this story.

And all the dashcam footage shows is that if there was any struggle, it was put to an end almost immediately by the trigger-happy officer. Couldn't be more different than the Trayvon murder.

Actually, accounts from the 2 police have the guy falling on the officer after the first barrage of shots, and the officer who killed him said he was afraid the victim might try to take his gun. Not that he tried to. You should really do a better job of following this story.

And all the dashcam footage shows is that if there was any struggle, it was put to an end almost immediately by the trigger-happy officer. Couldn't be more different than the Trayvon murder.

His initial interview says he went for his gun.

But YES....the fight was ended very quickly. That's kinda the point. Don't give him a chance to GET the gun.

Imagine what would a happened had he not charged the cop??

But YES....the fight was ended very quickly. That's kinda the point. Don't give him a chance to GET the gun.

The final account has him not going for the gun. Perhaps after he'd been knocked to the ground by the first wave of bullets, he considered making a desperate bid to grab the gun from the shitty officer in order to save his life? We'll never know because the shit officer finished putting the last of 10 point blank range bullets in him before ge got the chance. Damn, if only he'd been faster...

The final account has him not going for the gun. Perhaps after he'd been knocked to the ground by the first wave of bullets, he considered making a desperate bid to grab the gun from the shitty officer in order to save his life? We'll never know because the shit officer finished putting the last of 10 point blank range bullets in him before ge got the chance. Damn, if only he'd been faster...

So the officer has admitted "he was not going for my gun"?? Link?

TOS...I wonder....if someone is trying to break down your door....and you call 911 (don't lie...you will)....I kinda hope the cops say "slow down. I'm not risking myself or getting put on trial if something goes wrong". That's what's coming folks.

Where did he say "he was going for my gun?" Link?

Original interview. Cop said he was grabbing for the gun. And yes...when that happens....cops will take fast and hard actions. Going for a cops gun...whether you mean it or not....will end badly.

Well....the politically correct district attorney in traditionally Democrat Charlotte.....arrests and charges the cop the same night.

The Mecklenburg County District Attorney is a Republican.

Yeah...you can't read. I said the DA "in" traditionally left leaning Charlotte which has had many Democrats running the city and influencing it's politics. You'd like them.

This is; as are all scenarios framed in Left-think... LUDICROUS.

There is no right to threaten the life of another and reasonably expect that in so doing, you do not forfeit your own life.

What we're seeing in all of this, is the attempt to deconstruct the fundamental American understanding of humanity; wherein God provides life and in endowing life endows us with the duty to defend that life... .

It is quite simply: EVIL!

I agree. On one day they lobby to LOWER hiring standards for cops to ensure...well....that anyone and everyone is able to get the job. The next day....they expect cops to be super human and be able to physically wrestle down any aggressor.....even a 6'4 240 pound Division 1 football player who is trying to assault and disarm the cop.

Liberals want cops dead or in jail. Period.
Did the cop provoke the incident? What were the circumstances that lead to the shooting? The video wouldn't come up for me to watch.

A single mom heard pounding on her door. Went and saw the thug on her door step. Supposedly he was in a car wreck and was asking for help (according to family). The mom said he was yelling to turn her alarm off....according and beat her door so hard it had dents in it.

She called 911....reported a possible attempted break in.

Cops saw suspect...based on woman's description.

They stop to speak to him.

He....a large strong athletic Division 1 football player at Florida A&m University....immediately charges the officer....and according to the medical examiner....was on top of the cop assaulting him as the shots were fired. Cops interview...he cried and said guy was grabbing for his gun.

Sounds Iike an aggressive man on some sort of drugs who became violent. Attacked a cop. Possibly went for the gun. Cop shot him.

DA charges cop with murder. Which....should really motivate all cops to keep risking their lives confronting criminals.
I see. So the victim "possibly" went for the officer's gun? No evidence that the victim actually went for the officer's gun? It's the cop's word against the word of a DEAD man? And, did the victim harm anyone before the cop arrived? Was the lady assaulted or threatened in any way? Was dents in the front door the only damage reported? So, a cop took a man's life due to a dent(s) in a front door, and possibly "going for the cop's weapon"? Well, sounds par for the course to me.

Well....view the video of the attack. Cops arrest 14 million people a year with no problem. 300-400 result in death. About 0.003%.

Judging by the very aggressive charging the thug did towards the cop....I'd say odds are the thug was on top of the cop attacking him and grabbed for the gun. Medical examiner conformed the first part.

So....yeah. But we are now just gonna start charging all cops with murder if they shoot someone. Guilty immediately.....let them prove their innocence in court. Yep. That's gonna be GREAT for America.
What sort of chance do cops give people to prove themselves from the grave?

Original interview. Cop said he was grabbing for the gun. And yes...when that happens....cops will take fast and hard actions. Going for a cops gun...whether you mean it or not....will end badly.
The original account is not the same as the current one. You should try reading recent reports instead of using old ones that suit you.

What sort of chance does anyone - including murdered cops - get to prove themselves from the grave? The #1 rule of the cop job ... get home safely to your family.

What sort of chance does anyone - including murdered cops - get to prove themselves from the grave? The #1 rule of the cop job ... get home safely to your family.
And according to some on this board, not care if the citizens they swore an oath to protect make it home to their families.

If THIS is the new norm....folks....buy a gun because I can promise you the cops WILL STOP showing up.
I fully agree with your advice to buy a gun. This is becoming necessary not only for home defense but for being at large in public -- such as going to a movie or a shopping mall.

But the problem is most states forbid CCW without a permit, which is virtually impossible for the ordinary citizen to obtain and the average cop will not hesitate to arrest a citizen for having a gun without a permit -- whether or not the citizen has broken any other laws. So in this regard it is the cops who ensure that citizens at large in public remain unarmed, therefore vulnerable.

Speaking for myself, I presently live in New Jersey. I own guns which are legal so long as I don't carry one in public. If I go to a range I must carry my handgun in a locked case with ammo in a separate place. I have paid for and passed the required firearm competence test and I have a clean background but my application for CCW was rejected because I cannot cite a specific need, such as special employment or valid and provable life-threatening circumstances.

New Jersey has some of the most repressive gun laws in the U.S. -- and the police vigorously enforce them.

And according to some on this board, not care if the citizens they swore an oath to protect make it home to their families.

Sometimes a cop is forced to make that choice. We here at USMBs have the luxury of slo-mo replay, 20/20 hindsight vision and Monday-morning quarterbacking.
BTW, some here insist there is no such thing as a justified shoot.

Sometimes a cop is forced to make that choice. We here at USMBs have the luxury of slo-mo replay, 20/20 hindsight vision and Monday-morning quarterbacking.
BTW, some here insist there is no such thing as a justified shoot.
Some here insist there is no such thing as an unjustified shoot. And if we make it a habit of letting police get away with unjustified shootings, then we're going down a dark road...

Forum List

Back