Charlottesville Driver May have Been Panicked into Losing Control of His Car

I didnt say he hit anyone you inbred. Learn how to read. I said he accelerated before anyone hit his car which made them attack.

He was driving on an open public street being intentionally blocked by a violent antifa and BLM mob of rioters who attacked his car with bats! Self defense.
You keep forgetting the video shows he was attacked after he accelerated towards the crowd. It was murder.
Also attacked after. That doesn't undo the strikes to his vehicle prior to him driving into the crowd.
He should have gotten attacked afterwards. Of course it doesnt undo the one swing because he accelerated towards the crowd. I never said it did. Youre a dumb monkey arent you?
Now now... Don't make me put you on the list for rest of this thread. Mind your manners...
Now . Where were we? Oh yes! The first strike... His car was already in a slow roll forward, which is to be wxpected from a person slowly working his way through a crowd. Then his car is struck, and he then accelerates. Which would make sense if he felt he was in danger. It's important to rember that the view that the driver had; is not the view that that camera shows. From his perspective it probably looked like he was in fact surrounded.
Nope. Try again. He accelerates then he is attacked. You must be blind or stupid.

Montrovant, post: 17948810
Clearly you did not, since I said that the vast majority of people will find white supremacy and neo-Naziism morally repugnant.

I was asking you. Not the vast majority. I know the vast majority would strongly oppose these subhuman Nazis. Still wondering what your problem is with directly answering a very straightforward question.

Again you crop my post and avoid what I've said. I pretty clearly said that neo-Nazis are jackasses. So, they are morally repugnant, and jackasses, and you are still wondering how I feel on the subject. :p

Someone needs to delete this fucking fake news bullshit of a thread.
I cant figure out if they are really that stupid or they are trolling. One look at the video shows the car accelerate, someone take a swing at it, and him crashing into the crowd of people. You have to be a mental degenerate to see anything else.

Someone needs to delete this fucking fake news bullshit of a thread.
I cant figure out if they are really that stupid or they are trolling. One look at the video shows the car accelerate, someone take a swing at it, and him crashing into the crowd of people. You have to be a mental degenerate to see anything else.

Or a truly sick individual, like the OP.

Again you crop my post and avoid what I've said. I pretty clearly said that neo-Nazis are jackasses. So, they are morally repugnant, and jackasses, and you are still wondering how I feel on the subject. :p

Why can't you directly answer the question I originally posed to you?

It's simple for me. Those who peacefully counter-protest Nazi rallies are morally superior to the Nazis and are model citizens that should be admired. Do you agree? I am squarely on the peaceful anti-Nazi protestor's side. Are you?

Just last Thursday I accidentally dressed up with a Vanguard shield, wrote a lot of bigot rant on Nosebook and then rammed a line of parked cars before tearing back up the hill in reverse.

Hey, the transmission got stuck. It happens. :dunno:
That can hurt him but it's not absolute proof of anything. And the criminal law operates on solid evidence, not opinion or circumstantial factors. Especially in sensational cases like this one.

E.g., O.J. Simpson.
If it doesn't shift, you must acquit?

Perhaps.....but department of memes and 4chan don't seem like the most reliable sources (even if you consider major news networks to be unreliable), and the extremely short video clips are pretty unconvincing either way.
That is why there is a video so you can see for yourself, dude.
The video shows someone hitting his car with a FLAG AS HE DROVE PAST

Im confident that the murder charge will be scaled back. It's going to be very tricky to prove intent, and malice aforethought.
Or even worse, they go ahead with the Murder 2 charge, because the DA's office is full of ideological morons, and the jury clears the guy.

Lol, of course he was driving past, but he then accelerated and swerved away from the direction the blow came from.

Now I dont know if this is or is not the case, but there may be a case for manslaughter instead of Murder 2.

Im confident that the murder charge will be scaled back. It's going to be very tricky to prove intent, and malice aforethought.
Or even worse, they go ahead with the Murder 2 charge, because the DA's office is full of ideological morons, and the jury clears the guy.
If I were a prosecutor that would be my worst fear. That they over charge the guy due to political pressure, and he walks... People would be out for blood.

Why can't you directly answer the question I originally posed to you?

It's simple for me. Those who peacefully counter-protest Nazi rallies are morally superior to the Nazis and are model citizens that should be admired. Do you agree? I am squarely on the peaceful anti-Nazi protestor's side. Are you?

So you don't consider calling neo-Nazis morally repugnant jackasses to be a direct answer? :lol:

I can't speak to the moral character of the counter-protesters other than to say that I agree with them when it comes to white supremacy and neo-Nazis. It doesn't mean they are good people; a pedophile or mass-murderer might counter-protest against neo-Nazis. On this one issue, however, I agree that I consider the morality of protesting against neo-Naziism superior to support of neo-Naziism.

None of which changes the fact that the white nationalists, supremacists, and neo-Nazis have the same right of assembly as any other citizen of this country.

None of which changes the fact that the white nationalists, supremacists, and neo-Nazis have the same right of assembly as any other citizen of this country.
And they were fringe elements; most people were there to defend our history, our culture and the good name of a heroic man named Robert E. Lee.

Lol, of course he was driving past, but he then accelerated and swerved away from the direction the blow came from.

Now I dont know if this is or is not the case, but there may be a case for manslaughter instead of Murder 2.

I still do not see him swerve away. Maybe he accelerates some, it's very hard to say. I still think he appeared to have been heading into the crowd at too high a speed when the car was first hit.

Forum List

Back