Charlottesville Driver May have Been Panicked into Losing Control of His Car

Im confident that the murder charge will be scaled back. It's going to be very tricky to prove intent, and malice aforethought.
Or even worse, they go ahead with the Murder 2 charge, because the DA's office is full of ideological morons, and the jury clears the guy.
If I were a prosecutor that would be my worst fear. That they over charge the guy due to political pressure, and he walks... People would be out for blood.

Between the video (which, IMO, so far speaks against the guy) and potential witness accounts, a murder 2 charge might be reasonable. It depends on the totality of the evidence, of course. In my mind a murder charge seems to have at least a decent chance of being sustained, based on the evidence I've seen so far. The "hitting the gas in an attempt to flee" defense doesn't look like a strong argument at this point. :dunno:

IMG_5229.JPG
Im confident that the murder charge will be scaled back. It's going to be very tricky to prove intent, and malice aforethought.
Or even worse, they go ahead with the Murder 2 charge, because the DA's office is full of ideological morons, and the jury clears the guy.
If I were a prosecutor that would be my worst fear. That they over charge the guy due to political pressure, and he walks... People would be out for blood.

Between the video (which, IMO, so far speaks against the guy) and potential witness accounts, a murder 2 charge might be reasonable. It depends on the totality of the evidence, of course. In my mind a murder charge seems to have at least a decent chance of being sustained, based on the evidence I've seen so far. The "hitting the gas in an attempt to flee" defense doesn't look like a strong argument at this point. :dunno:
How about now?

I can't speak to the moral character of the counter-protesters
Really? Do you even watch the news?

Here's who they are

Were any of those people at the Charlottesville protests? Does that video speak to every member of Antifa? Were only Antifa members at the Charlottesville protests?

I'm confident there were some ass-holes among the counter-protesters, just as not all of the original protesters were neo-Nazis. I don't know much about the makeup of the counter-protesters.

Gonna be interesting to hear what comes out of his trial. Dude is already having a hard time because the public defender's office, of the first group of lawyers they could select from, had a conflict of interest because they knew some of the people who were hurt.

View attachment 144123

How about now?

I think you misunderstand why I don't think it is a strong argument. I think the evidence points to him having decided to run into the crowd before anyone hit the car.

Gonna be interesting to hear what comes out of his trial. Dude is already having a hard time because the public defender's office, of the first group of lawyers they could select from, had a conflict of interest because they knew some of the people who were hurt.
The Nazis will get him a first rate attorney. He is now a hero (heru?) to them

That's so much bullshit you don't even honestly believe it.

You dont think his homies are going to hook him up with an attorney? How about that website that collects money for people? pretty sure someone is setting up a go fund me account for this inbred.

View attachment 144123

How about now?

I think you misunderstand why I don't think it is a strong argument. I think the evidence points to him having decided to run into the crowd before anyone hit the car.
People see what they want to see. i am slowly coming to grips with this.

You dont think his homies are going to hook him up with an attorney? How about that website that collects money for people? pretty sure someone is setting up a go fund me account for this inbred.
Skinheads are the fringe of the fringe. The. bulk of whoms members reside in prison. The lefts ridiculous portrayal of some pouring out of support for these morons would be laughable if it weren't so dangerous.

Skinheads are the fringe of the fringe. The. bulk of whoms members reside in prison. The lefts ridiculous portrayal of some pouring out of support for these morons would be laughable if it weren't so dangerous.
I said Nazis not Skinheads. You do realize that all skinheads are not racists right?

JimBowie1958, post: 17949555
And they were fringe elements; most people were there to defend our history, our culture and the good name of a heroic man named Robert E. Lee.

Robert E Lee would have been hung as a traitor had General Grant not wanted him pardoned.

Your hero is a traitor.

View attachment 144123

How about now?

If the evidence bears that out... then fuck em'. But that's not quit how it looks in the video to me. Personally I think everyone is really jumping the gun on this one. There's a whole lot of shit wrapped up in this boondoggle. And the video is only one small part of it.

Montrovant, post: 17949534
On this one issue, however, I agree that I consider the morality of protesting against neo-Naziism superior to support of neo-Naziism.

Wow, it took so long but you got there. Now let's talk about the sliver of anti-Nazi protestors that have engaged in violence. You do admit that both sides in Charlottesville had participants that engaged in violence. So do you believe the violent actiions of a few discredit the moral superiority of the peaceful anti-Nazi protesters over the Nazis.

I still do not see him swerve away. Maybe he accelerates some, it's very hard to say. I still think he appeared to have been heading into the crowd at too high a speed when the car was first hit.
This video shows the incident broken down to slow motion and some illustrative pics.

There is little attention paid to the driver as he approaches and he is going slowly, then his car is struck at 00:47, and the car veers right at 00:56.

Another interesting pair of pictures are at 2:07 and 2:36 in the video, the first is a closer shot of flagboy hitting the car and still there is no panic in the crowd. The PRECEDING pic is at 2:36 and shows the situation before flagboy hits the car, and notice that the DRIVER HAD HIS BRAKE LIGHTS ON.

From that point he accelerates in a short distance to a speed that caused two parked cars to slam forward into the crowd.

It seems pretty strong to me that the driver panicked, spooked by flagboy.

Still he is at least guilty of manslaughter and failing to control his vehicle.

Last edited:
JimBowie1958, post: 17949555
And they were fringe elements; most people were there to defend our history, our culture and the good name of a heroic man named Robert E. Lee.

Robert E Lee would have been hung as a traitor had General Grant not wanted him pardoned.

Your hero is a traitor.
No, he is a hero and a legally declared American veteran.

I said Nazis not Skinheads. You do realize that all skinheads are not racists right?
??? No. Not particularly versed in the finer points of eithers viewpoints. They're all trash to me.

I know this will not even penetrate into the minds of our SJWs who just wanna have ANY reason at all to hate some random white guy, but it seems that the driver was hit with a bat and that might have panicked him.

It might be that the driver in Charlottesville was panicked into losing control of his car, and did not intentionally run his car into the crowd.
VIDEO: Protesters Attacked Charlottesville Driver's Car With Baseball Bat

There was no panic. The n*gger lovers were asking for it.

Forum List

Back