Charlottesville Driver May have Been Panicked into Losing Control of His Car

bgrouse, post: 17958208
Those "people" were trying to murder him. What would you do if someone swings a bat at you? Sit there and accept your fate?

Those people were intent in defending themselves from more carnage. He still had full control of his weapon. There were injured people on the ground. Why can't these people defend themselves with what they had. Numbers.

Self defense allows you to kill the attacker if you can.

Are you saying that he wasn't an attacker and that those who were damn near run over or hit should have realized that right way and offered him assistance in getting away? Or Over more people.

Why can't the crowd defend themselves in your warped mind?

james-fields-brake-lights-are-lit.jpg

Libtards aren't just damned liars, they're subhuman monsters. Anyway, that boy who drove the car is being charged with leaving the scene. Really, what kind of ahole is the Prosecutor charging someone for leaving a scene of a mob attacking his car with clubs?

A prosecutor who knows that a crowd of people under attack are allowed to defend themselves. Your Nazi never lost control of his weapon and continued to be a threat to human life. Your sympathy for a murderous Nazi is duly noted.

You might want to go back to the Schizophrenic Nazi defense of your little lubby tubby Hitler Junior.

This snapshot proves the drivers intent to kill because the car kept going at least two car lengths through people before rear ending a vehicle causing damage at least the result of a speed of 15 mph.

No one is attacking your Nazi's car in this shot.

He was riding the brake not stopping or slowing at all.

Or the Schizophrenic defense: perhaps his good Nazi personality took over for a second or two but then his bad Nazi voice tells him to kill them liberals and inferior race pedestrians.

Why chant blood and soil if you aren't going to put some inferior blood on the soil. That bad Nazi.

Last edited:
I don't see any major increase in speed.

The punk killer Nazi is over two blocks from impacting the crowd, no one is on him, trapping him, because his car is traveling my way to fast. He passes an intersection where he could have turned on his way to slaughter. Had he wanted to avoid contact with the crowd he would have at least slowed down to see if the right turn was clear.
Without having this news story in hindsight, why would he have necessarily wanted to avoid all contact with the crowd? Liberals here in America consider themselves peaceful, education individuals and if the driver held them in half as high a regard, he would have assumed he could easily drive through the crowd without having them get in his way or try to murder him. That's where your theory falls apart.
He maintained ram speed the entire two or three blocks.
"Ram speed!"

You're funny!

Do you know how fast he was going and what his speed was throughout this event? Why don't you go ahead and tell us since you seem to know so much that our uneducated observations of the video are worthless?

Be sure to include conclusive evidence regarding how you determined his speed in MPH throughout this event.
We must conclude that you are a few screws loose where your eyeballs are connected to your brain.

Peaceful or not, why would the driver assume he could drive through a crowd already jam packed in the street?
He assumed they weren't less civilized than the average deer. The ones in my part of the world get out of the way when you approach in a car on the road. The people do, too.
If he assumed (or even worried) they were violent, why was he driving into a huge crowd of protesters? If he assumed they were peaceful, why would a single hit from a flag on the car's bumper as he is passing cause fear for his life?
Why would an act of violence shatter someone's presumption of nonviolence? Gee, I wonder...

Nazi sympathizers can't explain why pedestrians being attacked by a Nazi cannot defend themselves from further attack.

What were they supposed to do? Take up a quick collection to send this Nazi to a driving school?

You might want to go back to the Schizophrenic Nazi defense of your little lubby tubby Hitler Junior.

This snapshot proves the drivers intent to kill because the car kept going at least two car lengths through people before rear ending a vehicle causing damage at least the result of a speed of 15 mph.

No one is attacking your Nazi's car in this shot.

He was riding the brake not stopping or slowing at all.

Or the Schizophrenic defense: perhaps his good Nazi personality took over for a second or two but then his bad Nazi voice tells him to kill them liberals and inferior race pedestrians.

Why chant blood and soil if you aren't going to put some inferior blood on the soil. That bad Nazi.
leftist-antifa-criminal-strikes-fields-car-charlottesville.jpg

bgrouse, post: 17958833
The ones in my part of the world get out of the way when you approach in a car on the road. The people do, too

Guess all those mangled deer laying on the side of the road just died of old age.

Guess in your mind there are a lot of stupid people in Barcelona since, unlike in your world, they just could not get out of the way.

Hillary was right. The basket is full.

If you watch the videos that show the crash, the brake lights are only on something like a block before the impact.

You can go ahead and think that tapping the brakes a block away from the crowd your car drives into will lead to an acquittal if you want, of course. ;)

Obviously it wasn't his plan to tap the brakes and hope somebody snapped a pic just then. :lol:

McRacist's own pic buries him with all the stunned onlookers and people running for cover. That running for cover is the direct product of terrorism. Terrorism which has already begun and is in progress.

No doubt he tapped the brakes (without slowing down) as an automatic reflex that we all have, that he had to fight off in order to commit his act. You see people in front of you, the natural reaction is to brake.

Either that, or he figured too many bodies on the front end would cushion Heather Heyer. :(

If you see an obviously dangerous crowd blocking the street and deliberately drive up to it, you will get little sympathy. If you are stuck in a traffic jam and someone starts bashing your car, sure, you can defend yourself because you could not avoid it. If you, OTOH, see a bunch of raving leftists with weapons in their hands and you drive up to them, you're an idiot. It simply doesn't matter that the crowd was there illegally. They should be charged with every law they broke by doing that, but this driver also broke the law, and should be charged accordingly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So it's mob rule then?

No, it's common sense. You don't have the right, for example, to shoot people gathered in the street illegally, even if they are blocking your intended path. This crowd should be charged, but so should he.

You do have the right to use lethal force if they are attacking you and impeding your escape they are guilty of both assault and abduction, he acted in self defense of his life, liberty, and property.

And he could have easily avoided the whole thing. If he was stuck in traffic, or parked somewhere minding his own business, that's a different proposition. He drove up to them.

And what law does driving on a public and open thoroughfare violate?

None. What's your point? He's not in trouble for that.

bgrouse, post: 17958190
Without having this news story in hindsight, why would he have necessarily wanted to avoid all contact with the crowd?

Are you an idiot? He was not trying to avoid the crowd. His intent was to run over them. He's a freakin Nazi. Stop making excuses up for him.
You're still spewing the same baseless accusations, ignoring all of the evidence.

EverCurious, post: 17956894
So you really think the mob that attacked him after he hit the car would have "gently" detained him for the cops after they smashed in his windows? You're a damned liar...

I said nothing about him being gently detained. That makes you the liar.

Like I said, no one on the scene could know what this mass murdering Nazi was going to do next. He still had control of his weapon. The uninjured had a right to try to subdue him and protect more innocent people from being attacked.

You only seem concerned about the rampaging killer Nazi's right to a safe and legal proceeding following the assault.

Why is that? He could still murder in real time. People were fearing for their own lives and needing to tend to the wounded and dead. Would you be concerned about that or just reserve all your compassion for Nazis types needing to be placed safely into police custody?

Matter of fact the next thing he did after ramming the Mustang and killing Heather Heyer -- was to put the car in reverse and run over MORE people. That's clearly visible in other videos already posted from the right side of the street.
Those "people" were trying to murder him. What would you do if someone swings a bat at you? Sit there and accept your fate?

I would think that maybe just maybe it might have sooooooomething to do with my having just driven a Dodge Clallenger straight into two blocks full of people, self-delusional ASSHOLE.

Yours,
Captain Obvious
He was attacked prior to the collision. Try to pay attention.

bgrouse, post: 17958208

Those people were intent in defending themselves from more carnage. He still had full control of his weapon.
They should have thought about that before they attacked him. From the very beginning, they'd have been much better off staying out of this guy's way.
There were injured people on the ground. Why can't these people defend themselves with what they had. Numbers.

Self defense allows you to kill the attacker if you can.
From the video, it looks like he was trying to get away. Protesters threw the first stone, so to speak. You usually can't be "defending yourself" if you start the confrontation.
Are you saying that he wasn't an attacker and that those who were damn near run over or hit should have realized that right way and offered him assistance in getting away? Or Over more people.

Why can't the crowd defend themselves in your warped mind?
Or just get out of his way. Like they could have done from the beginning. Why can't you see the most obvious solution to the problem? Are you a liberal?

EverCurious, post: 17956894
So you really think the mob that attacked him after he hit the car would have "gently" detained him for the cops after they smashed in his windows? You're a damned liar...

I said nothing about him being gently detained. That makes you the liar.

Like I said, no one on the scene could know what this mass murdering Nazi was going to do next. He still had control of his weapon. The uninjured had a right to try to subdue him and protect more innocent people from being attacked.

You only seem concerned about the rampaging killer Nazi's right to a safe and legal proceeding following the assault.

Why is that? He could still murder in real time. People were fearing for their own lives and needing to tend to the wounded and dead. Would you be concerned about that or just reserve all your compassion for Nazis types needing to be placed safely into police custody?

Matter of fact the next thing he did after ramming the Mustang and killing Heather Heyer -- was to put the car in reverse and run over MORE people. That's clearly visible in other videos already posted from the right side of the street.

You liberals are hilarious!

I'm still not sure if he was backing up before his car was attacked or not. It was probably pretty clear that the crowd was going after him, though. Of course, they were attacking him because he just plowed into a crowd of people, so it's hard to muster any sympathy.
They were attacking him before that, too.
I posted earlier that under Virginia law, a person is required to remain at the scene of an accident or, if that is not possible, get in touch with either the police or the victims as soon as reasonably possible. I don't think the driver did so, which is a felony. When someone dies during the commission of a felony in Virginia, it is second degree murder. See post #588 if you are interested.
I was under the impression that he got arrested. Before that, it was impossible to get in touch with them, as he was under threat of being murdered by people who were chasing him. Can't alert the police if you're dead due to a hundred baseball bat blows to the head.

bgrouse, post: 17959202
You're still spewing the same baseless accusations, ignoring all of the evidence.

A young woman is dead. Over a dozen injured. Your Nazi has been arrested. And you cannot explain why pedestrians under attack by a driver in a powerful car do not have the right to defend themselves?

bgrouse, post: 17958833
The ones in my part of the world get out of the way when you approach in a car on the road. The people do, too

Guess all those mangled deer laying on the side of the road just died of old age.
I said average deer.
Guess in your mind there are a lot of stupid people in Barcelona since, unlike in your world, they just could not get out of the way.

Hillary was right. The basket is full.

Nazi sympathizers can't explain why pedestrians being attacked by a Nazi cannot defend themselves from further attack.

What were they supposed to do? Take up a quick collection to send this Nazi to a driving school?

bgrouse, post: 17959202

A young woman is dead. Over a dozen injured. Your Nazi has been arrested. And you cannot explain why pedestrians under attack by a driver in a powerful car do not have the right to defend themselves?
What are you asking? Why the woman can't defend herself or why the crowd can't? The crowd can't do it because the instigator of an attack generally does not have the "right" to "defend" himself. The woman can't do it because she's dead. Clear enough for you?

Forum List

Back