Charlottesville Driver May have Been Panicked into Losing Control of His Car

It was a damn dodge. The brakes probably failed and the accelerator got stuck. Dodge is just happy it ran long enough to actually reach the crowd. They figured it would have thrown a rod two blocks away.

Yeah, I'm afraid they are. Also, they are anarchists.
What is your proof they are communists?
Oh, I dont know...

10311757_10152371595588948_8698726196701178038_n.jpg

antifa-thug-communist-huntington-2.jpg
antifa-commie-flag.jpg

33B659C200000578-3568271-Communists_with_banners_featuring_Soviet_dictator_Stalin_were_am-m-30_1462119758377.jpg

bgrouse, post: 17975398
It's 16 seconds between when he passes the camera and when you hear "go go go." Those are your markers, stupid!

Yepp 8 seconds to impact with the convertible 4 seconds to get into reverse and up to speed and 4 seconds To 1/3 back. Then it's go go go and 6 seconds after that your Nazi passes the camera on the way out.

22 seconds. All at 30 mph going in and a little slower backing out.

It's average speed you know.

bgrouse, post: 17923213
Therefore, anyone whose "accident" involves a fatality is actually a murderer.

How often do the police charge someone who caused a fatality in an accident with second degree murder?

This is not seen as an accident. You only need to watch the video to know that.

bgrouse, post: 17923215,
I got startled once when I hit a curb. Accidentally hit the gas instead of brake. If the curb hadn't been that tall, I'd have kept going, maybe hitting someone.

You think it's ok to speed aggressively toward pedestrians in the street. I'm surprised it happened only once.

I'm surprised you have not killed someone yet.

Antifa is a violent terrorist organization just like black lives matter...or should I say black lives splatter. Hey look ma, I'm road kill! And I can't stop laughing.

You're too laughable to take seriously.
Neither group has anything to do with terrorism.

You're a lying faggot both openly advocate for and engage in unlawful violence against civilians and civilian property, fucking kill yourself cock sucker. Black live splatter! #freeJamesAlexFields a true hero and freedom fighter.

Last edited:
bgrouse, post: 17923215,
I got startled once when I hit a curb. Accidentally hit the gas instead of brake. If the curb hadn't been that tall, I'd have kept going, maybe hitting someone.

You think it's ok to speed aggressively toward pedestrians in the street. I'm surprised it happened only once.

I'm surprised you have not killed someone yet.

He was driving on a public and open thoroughfare they were illegally blocking tge street.

I understand that the crowd was blocking his escape, assuming escape was his intent. However, that blocking did not start after or at the same time as the car was struck by the flagpole.

Stupid faggot they were blocking the road and his forward movement before he anyone, god you're fucking dumb.

I'm sorry, do you have a physics degree? Are you going to explain the formulae you used and the measurements you took to show that the car could have stopped before hitting the crowd at the moment it was struck by a flagpole?

You're the one making the claim that he couldn't stop the burden of proof is on you dipshit.

Call Sign Chaos, post: 17975866
Stupid faggot they were blocking the road and his forward movement before he anyone, god you're fucking dumb.

Can you explain why the police have not charged one single pedestrian with a crime or misdemeanor for blocking your Nazi's forward movement? Only your Nazi has been charged with 2nd degree murder.

Why did you lie about your Nazi's road in reverse being blocked by a man beating his car?

You know when you are caught in a lie your credibility becomes worthless.

Death Angel, post: 17976049
Happens more than you think. Political pressure.

And how many out of 33,000 traffic deaths a year result in murder (not manslaughter) charges being filed?

Surely you know. You even know the motive.

Care to post your source?

Or did you make it up?

Call Sign Chaos, post: 17975866

Can you explain why the police have not charged one single pedestrian with a crime or misdemeanor for blocking your Nazi's forward movement?

Because they were ordered to stand down by the Antifa and BLM terrorist sympathizing Democrat mayor and governor who wanted to shut it down.

Oh, I dont know...

antifa-commie-flag.jpg

33B659C200000578-3568271-Communists_with_banners_featuring_Soviet_dictator_Stalin_were_am-m-30_1462119758377.jpg
Where's your link that puts these pictures in to context?

Random pictures without any context, is not proof.

Furthermore, the fact that you concentrate all your vitriol towards ANTIFA, an organization dedicated to fighting fascism and nary a word about groups that promote hate and racial superiority, says something.

The fact that you don't condemn white supremacists, but choose to character assassinate an anti-fascist group, speaks volumes about you.

He was driving on a public and open thoroughfare they were illegally blocking tge street.
And then he legally murdered a woman? You white supremacist piece of shit.

Looks like the country is on my side, because we shut your hating ass down in Boston. Your little Proud Boys ended their march early, rather than face a crowd of 40,000 people.

Oh, I dont know...

antifa-commie-flag.jpg

Where's your link that puts these pictures in to context?

Random pictures without any context, is not proof.

Furthermore, the fact that you concentrate all your vitriol towards ANTIFA, an organization dedicated to fighting fascism and nary a word about groups that promote hate and racial superiority, says something.

The fact that you don't condemn white supremacists, but choose to character assassinate an anti-fascist group, speaks volumes about you.

1. No one dresses up in Antifa rags and carried commie flags except for Antifa. If you had any sense you would realize this instead of making a desperate rhetorical argument.

2. I have given just as much shit to Nazis and racists, especially here at USMB.

3. I condemn White Supremacy all the time, dude.

1. No one dresses up in Antifa rags and carried commie flags except for Antifa. If you had any sense you would realize this instead of making a desperate rhetorical argument.

2. I have given just as much shit to Nazis and racists, especially here at USMB.

Very well. I'll take your word for 2 and 3; and take back what I said about your moral compass. But I still have issues with item 1. Which is conjecture on your part.

Very well. I'll take your word for 2 and 3; and take back what I said about your moral compass. But I still have issues with item 1. Which is conjecture on your part.
Well, till I read about some conservative posing as Antifa and carrying a communist flag, I will continue to 'conjecture' that there are in fact Antifa.

I understand that the crowd was blocking his escape, assuming escape was his intent. However, that blocking did not start after or at the same time as the car was struck by the flagpole.

I'm sorry, do you have a physics degree? Are you going to explain the formulae you used and the measurements you took to show that the car could have stopped before hitting the crowd at the moment it was struck by a flagpole?

You're the one making the claim that he couldn't stop the burden of proof is on you dipshit.

I see you're going to continue with insults. It seems you are unable to do otherwise.

I said that they were blocking the road before he hit anyone. You are the one who indicated in an earlier post that the crowd blocking the road was something that happened during the incident:
They were not pedestrians they were a violent mob intentionally blocking a public and open thoroughfare chanting "whose streets? Our streets!" And he didn't strike anyone until they started attacking his car from behind and blocking his escape from the front.

Should I talk about how "fucking dumb" you are for making a post like that if you weren't trying to say that the crowd started blocking his escape?

I have pointed to evidence for my claim that the car was going to hit the crowd anyway at the time the flagpole struck it. I have been pretty clear that it is my opinion, not an incontrovertible fact. I don't need a physics degree to make an estimate or give an opinion.

Of course, considering your posts in this thread, I'm sure you'll respond with more juvenile insults and an almost total lack of considered content. Perhaps that is all you are capable of.

Forum List

Back