Charlottesville Driver May have Been Panicked into Losing Control of His Car

I know this will not evenb penetrate into the minds of our SJWs who just wanna have ANY reason at all to hate some random white guy, but it seems that the driver was hit with a bat and that might have panicked him.

It might be that the driver in Charlottesville was panicked into losing control of his car, and did not intentionally run his car into the crowd.
VIDEO: Protesters Attacked Charlottesville Driver's Car With Baseball Bat

Yes. every time I feel a bump on the left rear of my car, I end up running over people and killing as many as I can.

--- and then peeling out in reverse to get away.

No doubt it was slipping on a banana peel that caused him to pose with the Vanguard shield and all that shit beforehand too. A mere accident.

Holy SHIT the hoops some apologists will jump through........
Yeah, those negro people with bats and chains surrounding to kill the young man was not an illusion.

Damn, how you wish that young white man used a gun.

Damn!

Car and color of skin will do though.

Oh, and why again are you ignoring the negro people with bats and chains?

Is it because they are negro people?

Didn't happen the way you claim dummy.

Those pieces of shit who attacked the car after the crash got what they deserved. Hopefully there are many permanent injuries and paralysis involved.

Those pieces of shit who attacked the car after the crash got what they deserved. Hopefully there are many permanent injuries and paralysis involved.
Yeah, they should have attacked the driver and not the car.

Whatever happened to figuring out why the crash occurred before trying to murder the driver?
Commit an act of terrorism, expect the victims to fight back.

Whatever happened to figuring out why the crash occurred before trying to murder the driver?
And how did the bystanders know that a car crash = "act of terrorism?" Do they murder or try to murder every person who causes a car crash?

And how did the bystanders know that a car crash = "act of terrorism?" Do they murder or try to murder every person who causes a car crash?
It's not hard to figure out someone who mows over a crowd, making no effort to stop, is trying to kill them. Hell, one of the more fortunate protesters who didn't get hit identified it on the spot as an act of terrorism.

It's not hard to figure out someone who mows over a crowd, making no effort to stop, is trying to kill them. Hell, one of the more fortunate protesters who didn't get hit identified it on the spot as an act of terrorism.
making no effort to stop,

Who made that determination?

Are you fucking blind?? The only thing that stopped him was ramming into another car. How many pedestrians would you accidentally hit before stopping? He hit 20 before crashing his car.

bgrouse, post: 17978201
See how easily he double's the driver's speed by just pulling shit out of his ass?

Didn't double the driver's speed at all, liar. Travelling 700 ft in 22 seconds, in and out, is 31 mph avg.

Allowing 8 seconds in, four seconds for impact and getting into reverse and four seconds to get a third of the way out puts the go go go shout at 16 seconds.

You assumed I meant when your Nazi started backing up the guy says go go go. But your Bazi didn't see your Nazi coming until he came into the camera's view at 13 to 14 seconds. The guy didn't shout go go go until 16 seconds.

This confirms about 8 seconds to impact at 30 without stopping or slowing down. A few seconds stopped and getting into reverse. And two to three seconds becoming visible to the camera.

30 fps = 20 mph. 37 fps = 25 mph. 44 fps = 30 mph.

700 ft in 21 seconds = 33 fps. Around 23 mph avg.

700 ft in 18 seconds = 39 fps. around 27 mph

I am assuming from the video he reversed slower than going in.

Reviewing the video the flag guy swings at the car when it was likely going at least 30 mph and your Nazi did not change speed or stop before flag guy took a swing. He was on the sidewalk and the end of the flag pole had to be going more than 30 mph to make contact. Just sayin'.

The hit by the flag would likely be noticed by an aggressive dangerous driver with people in front of him diving out of his way until he hit the most dense crowd. Still say it was about 8 seconds to impact.

So you lied again. And you are not getting good at lying for your Nazi.

Give it up. You are the liar here.

Last edited:
Call Sign Chaos, post: 17979134
The crowd she was marching with was Antifa and BLM.

Much more than that. Your Nazi was with the Nazis. Drove all the way from Ohio to kill anti-Nazis.

She was in her hometown. Never expressed views like your Nazi did such as German concentration camps are where 'the magic happened' in exterminating Jews.

Call Sign Chaos, post: 17979134
The crowd she was marching with was Antifa and BLM.

Much more than that. Your Nazi was with the Nazis. Drove all the way from Ohio to kill anti-Nazis.

She was in her hometown. Never expressed views like your Nazi did such as German concentration camps are where 'the magic happened' in exterminating Jews.
Drove all the way from Ohio to kill anti-Nazis.
The plan was to kill anti-Nazis?

I know this will not evenb penetrate into the minds of our SJWs who just wanna have ANY reason at all to hate some random white guy, but it seems that the driver was hit with a bat and that might have panicked him.

It might be that the driver in Charlottesville was panicked into losing control of his car, and did not intentionally run his car into the crowd.
VIDEO: Protesters Attacked Charlottesville Driver's Car With Baseball Bat

Yes. every time I feel a bump on the left rear of my car, I end up running over people and killing as many as I can.

--- and then peeling out in reverse to get away.

No doubt it was slipping on a banana peel that caused him to pose with the Vanguard shield and all that shit beforehand too. A mere accident.

Holy SHIT the hoops some apologists will jump through........
Yeah, those negro people with bats and chains surrounding to kill the young man was not an illusion.

Damn, how you wish that young white man used a gun.

Damn!

Car and color of skin will do though.

Oh, and why again are you ignoring the negro people with bats and chains?

Is it because they are negro people?

1. The people surrounding the car after it ran into the crowd were not all "negro people."

2. I did not see any chains, although I did see what looked like a couple of bats and a pipe....and one umbrella.

3. How the crowd reacted after the collision does not really matter when discussing whether the driver ran into the crowd intentionally.

I think the fact that the brake lights don't come on until after the car has already crashed into the vehicle in front of it is a pretty good indication of a driver not making an effort to stop. ;)

What ever happened to not driving into a crowd of pedestrians when something hits your rear bumper?

It's strange that you seem to find it perfectly reasonable for the driver to both be in fear for his life from the moment his rear bumper is hit by a flagpole, and to react to that fear by plowing into a crowd, yet people reacting to that same act by attacking the car is incomprehensible.

I'm perfectly happy for the legal system to analyze what happened, and reach a verdict.

hopefully, you and your buds haven't stormed the jail, broken him out, and hung him from the nearest lamppost before that happens.

I'm perfectly happy for the legal system to analyze what happened, and reach a verdict.

hopefully, you and your buds haven't stormed the jail, broken him out, and hung him from the nearest lamppost before that happens.
Well at the very least, you could answer the question... how many pedestrians would you hit before hitting the brakes?

Well at the very least, you could answer the question... how many pedestrians would you hit before hitting the brakes?
Depends on the circumstance, my fear level, many other factors.

I'm sure you would be cool, calm, and collected while people were screaming, yelling, and beating on your car.

Forum List

Back