Charlottesville Driver May have Been Panicked into Losing Control of His Car

Theowl32, post: 17979313
Yeah, those negro people with bats and chains surrounding to kill the young man was not an illusion.

That was after he killed and maimed whites blacks anybody in his way, and trying to escape.

Not sure how you determined the race of the guys with sticks trying stop a murder from escaping.

I'm perfectly happy for the legal system to analyze what happened, and reach a verdict.

hopefully, you and your buds haven't stormed the jail, broken him out, and hung him from the nearest lamppost before that happens.
Well at the very least, you could answer the question... how many pedestrians would you hit before hitting the brakes?
Depends on the circumstance, my fear level, many other factors.

I'm sure you would be cool, calm, and collected while people were screaming, yelling, and beating on your car.

Other than the one guy with the flag, all of that happened after he hit the crowd.

I'm perfectly happy for the legal system to analyze what happened, and reach a verdict.

hopefully, you and your buds haven't stormed the jail, broken him out, and hung him from the nearest lamppost before that happens.
Well at the very least, you could answer the question... how many pedestrians would you hit before hitting the brakes?

I'm sure you would be cool, calm, and collected while people were screaming, yelling, and beating on your car.

Other than the one guy with the flag, all of that happened after he hit the crowd.

Find that out in court, or from a blog?

WillHaftawaite, post: 17981372

No one was beating on your Nazi's car because that is impossible to do to a car travelling at around 30 mph until it smashes into a crowd and rear ended a convertible at the intersection of 4th and Water at a high rate of speed according to the police report.

WillHaftawaite, post: 17981372

No one was beating on your Nazi's car because that is impossible to do to a car travelling at around 30 mph until it smashes into a crowd and rear ended a convertible at the intersection of 4th and Water at a high rate of speed according to the police report.

Link the report..

then link the psychologists analysis of what was going thru the boys mind while he was driving.

Or....

stop spewing all this crap, and wait til official word comes out as to what occurred.

So far, I've seen a 10 second, (if that long) video, taken on a cellphone, of what happened.

Unlike you, and your buds, I need a bit more than that before I call for him to be hung from the nearest lamppost.

There's zero evidence anyone was beating on his car until he started mowing people down.

If it's truly an accident, any sane individual would answer, "one."

Fields kept driving until he crashed. And had it been an accident, he could have backed out from that road before running so many people over.

There's zero evidence anyone was beating on his car until he started mowing people down.

Fields kept driving until he crashed. And had it been an accident, he could have backed out from that road before running so many people over.

Is all the evidence in?

Is all the evidence in?
I'm in the court of public opinion, not a court of Justice. As such, I can formulate my own opinion based on the videos of a lunatic driving into a crowd and not hitting his brakes until after crashing his vehicle, which he used as a weapon.

Is all the evidence in?
I'm in the court of public opinion, not a court of Justice. As such, I can formulate my own opinion based on the videos of a lunatic driving into a crowd and not hitting his brakes until after crashing his vehicle, which he used as a weapon.
I'm in the court of public opinion, not a court of Justice.
Obviously.

Big problem with the 'court of public opinion'.

a lot of the evidence is overlooked, or ignored

So far, I've seen a 10 second, (if that long) video, taken on a cellphone, of what happened.

There is a 24 second video that shows the car passing the camera headed for the counter-protest peaceful marchers. The Nazi's car is forcing pedestrians to run out of his way. Pedestrians on this side street are fearing for their lives, screaming as the car comes at them. I calculated from a google map that the camera was about 350 feet from the intersection where the death and most the injuries occurred. The Nazi's car comes back and passes the same camera 21 seconds after it passed going to main and murder.

We don't need to wait to know the Nazi killer did not stop until he hit people and the silver convertible.

Right wing nut jobs are posting lies. Saying the car was stopped and people were beating on it before he hit anybody.

That is a lie. Why can RWNJs post flat out lies and we are not supposed to expose those liars for what they are.

Is all the evidence in?
Obviously.

Oh? What evidence is being overlooked?

There is a 24 second video that shows the car passing the camera headed for the counter-protest peaceful marchers. The Nazi's car is forcing pedestrians to run out of his way. Pedestrians on this side street are fearing for their lives, screaming as the car comes at them. I calculated from a google map that the camera was about 350 feet from the intersection where the death and most the injuries occurred. The Nazi's car comes back and passes the same camera 21 seconds after it passed going to main and murder.

We don't need to wait to know the Nazi killer did not stop until he hit people and the silver convertible.

Right wing nut jobs are posting lies. Saying the car was stopped and people were beating on it before he hit anybody.

That is a lie. Why can RWNJs post flat out lies and we are not supposed to expose those liars for what they are.

YOU calculated.

Go away little boy, come back when the professionals have made their statement

Rightwingnuts are circling the wagon to protect one of their own.

Is all the evidence in?
Obviously.

Have they had the trial yet?

No telling how much has been over looked.

Come back when the jury makes a decision...

or at least wait til the prosecutor has made his opening speech

Rightwingnuts are circling the wagon to protect one of their own.

Bud, if he's guilty of what you claim, hang him.

but at least wait to do it legally

Is all the evidence in?
Obviously.

Why do you have to wait for a trial to formulate an opinion?

Is all the evidence in?
Obviously.

I've found that making opinions end in lynchings.

and at least 3 of you in this thread want to have the rope in your hands when it happens

Those pieces of shit who attacked the car after the crash got what they deserved. Hopefully there are many permanent injuries and paralysis involved.
Yeah, they should have attacked the driver and not the car.
Whatever happened to figuring out why the crash occurred before trying to murder the driver?

What ever happened to not driving into a crowd of pedestrians when something hits your rear bumper?

It's strange that you seem to find it perfectly reasonable for the driver to both be in fear for his life from the moment his rear bumper is hit by a flagpole, and to react to that fear by plowing into a crowd, yet people reacting to that same act by attacking the car is incomprehensible.
One is either reflex action or a conscious decision to escape an imminent threat. The other is not.

bgrouse, post: 17978201
See how easily he double's the driver's speed by just pulling shit out of his ass?

Didn't double the driver's speed at all, liar. Travelling 700 ft in 22 seconds, in and out, is 31 mph avg.

Allowing 8 seconds in, four seconds for impact and getting into reverse and four seconds to get a third of the way out puts the go go go shout at 16 seconds.

You assumed I meant when your Nazi started backing up the guy says go go go.

But your Bazi didn't see your Nazi coming until he came into the camera's view at 13 to 14 seconds. The guy didn't shout go go go until 16 seconds.

This confirms about 8 seconds to impact at 30 without stopping or slowing down. A few seconds stopped and getting into reverse. And two to three seconds becoming visible to the camera.

30 fps = 20 mph. 37 fps = 25 mph. 44 fps = 30 mph.

700 ft in 21 seconds = 33 fps. Around 23 mph avg.

700 ft in 18 seconds = 39 fps. around 27 mph

I am assuming from the video he reversed slower than going in.

Reviewing the video the flag guy swings at the car when it was likely going at least 30 mph and your Nazi did not change speed or stop before flag guy took a swing. He was on the sidewalk and the end of the flag pole had to be going more than 30 mph to make contact. Just sayin'.

The hit by the flag would likely be noticed by an aggressive dangerous driver with people in front of him diving out of his way until he hit the most dense crowd. Still say it was about 8 seconds to impact.

So you lied again. And you are not getting good at lying for your Nazi.

Give it up. You are the liar here.

You know what you did, asshole. You counted 8 seconds from the time he passed the camera to the "go go go."

I counted 8 seconds from the moment the car passed the camera until someone shouted go go go

When I pointed out it was 16 seconds, you started adding things to arrive at the same result. Face it: you already know what you want the result to be and are just cherry-picking/inventing evidence to get there.

There's no point in discussing this with a liar like you unless you provide all of the details of how you came up with your conclusion, like how you know from the video from the rear when the collision took place and what map you used to measure the distance (including how you determined scale).

Obviously.

I've found that making opinions end in lynchings.

and at least 3 of you in this thread want to have the rope in your hands when it happens
You're shitting me, right? How the fuck is giving your opinion on this forum going to end in a lynching? :cuckoo:

You just can't bring yourself to admit the guy intentionally drove down an entire block to drive into a crowd and didn't hit his brakes until after he crashed into another car, can ya?

How is what he did any different than the mother fuckers who drove into crowds in Barcelona?

WillHaftawaite, post: 1798167

Why do right wingers post comments that are obvious lies and those of us that don't lie have to wait for the trial to be concluded before exposing lies for what they are.

The videos available provide certain truths and facts - timing, distance, speed and pedestrian reactions as the Nazi sped toward them and his ultimate target - the dense crowd of anti-fascist marchers on Water Street.

The Nazi did not stop or slow way down before hitting the crowd.

I suppose this particular Nazi coulda woulda been looking for an ice cream store in the same area where an anti-Nazi march was going on and low and behold his accelerator got stuck and his brakes failed and damned if he tried so hard to shut off the engine but the dad gummed key was stuck too.

Then why all the lies that the death and mayhem should be blamed on the left and negroes that can run thirty mph swinging bats and chains?

I would wait if the liars wait. But they won't.

Forum List

Back