Charlottesville Driver May have Been Panicked into Losing Control of His Car

Obviously.

Big problem with the 'court of public opinion'.

a lot of the evidence is overlooked, or ignored
Oh? What evidence is being overlooked?

Have they had the trial yet?

No telling how much has been over looked.

Come back when the jury makes a decision...

or at least wait til the prosecutor has made his opening speech
Why do you have to wait for a trial to formulate an opinion?

I've found that making opinions end in lynchings.

and at least 3 of you in this thread want to have the rope in your hands when it happens
You're shitting me, right? How the fuck is giving your opinion on this forum going to end in a lynching? :cuckoo:

You just can't bring yourself to admit the guy intentionally drove down an entire block to drive into a crowd and didn't hit his brakes until after he crashed into another car, can ya?

How is what he did any different than the mother fuckers who drove into crowds in Barcelona?

seriously, just how effing stupid are you, and the others on this board?

I've told you idiots time and time again, I prefer for official word on this case, and you keep responding with your typical, "why can't you see it our way".

Take a break, start a menage a trois, enjoy yourselves..

But take a fucking hint, for once in your miserable lives.

WillHaftawaite, post: 1798167

Why do right wingers post comments that are obvious lies and those of us that don't lie have to wait for the trial to be concluded before exposing lies for what they are.

The videos available provide certain truths and facts - timing, distance, speed and pedestrian reactions as the Nazi sped toward them and his ultimate target - the dense crowd of anti-fascist marchers on Water Street.

The Nazi did not stop or slow way down before hitting the crowd.

I suppose this particular Nazi coulda woulda been looking for an ice cream store in the same area where an anti-Nazi march was going on and low and behold his accelerator got stuck and his brakes failed and damned if he tried so hard to shut off the engine but the dad gummed key was stuck too.

Then why all the lies that the death and mayhem should be blamed on the left and negroes that can run thirty mph swinging bats and chains?

I would wait if the liars wait. But they won't.

go away, little boy. find some building blocks to play with.

and at least 3 of you in this thread want to have the rope in your hands when it happens
You're shitting me, right? How the fuck is giving your opinion on this forum going to end in a lynching? :cuckoo:

You just can't bring yourself to admit the guy intentionally drove down an entire block to drive into a crowd and didn't hit his brakes until after he crashed into another car, can ya?

How is what he did any different than the mother fuckers who drove into crowds in Barcelona?

I've told you idiots time and time again, I prefer for official word on this case, and you keep responding with your typical, "why can't you see it our way".

You're a fucking hypocrite. :cuckoo:

With Fields, who killed someone, you want to wait until he gets a trial to spout an opinion.

Yet here you are, on another thread, not batting an eye over a guy getting gunned down without ever having a trial. Where was your call for a trial there?
Sounds like he was found guilty by a group of his peers, and sentenced.

Sentence carried out.

With Fields, who killed someone, you want to wait until he gets a trial to spout an opinion.

Yet here you are, on another thread, not batting an eye over a guy getting gunned down without ever having a trial. Where was your call for a trial there?

Sentence carried out.

and you're a moron.

Please keep proving it.

Sentence carried out.

and you're a moron.

Please keep proving it.
Spits the hypocritical idiot who brushes off the murder of a guy released from jail without a trial but insists we must wait until Fields has his day in court to render an opinion.

giphy.gif

When I pointed out it was 16 seconds, you started adding things to arrive at the same result. Face it: you already know what you want the result to be and are just cherry-picking/inventing evidence to get there.

Liar, I changed nothing. You jumped to your own simpleminded conclusion that I intended the go go go shout to be at the 8 second point of impact. So I gave you further details as to why the shout did not happen until 16 seconds.

Nothing changed from my original post. You said doubled your Nazi's speed. I didn't. You lied.

I got it from a Google map that has a scale. Fortunately the camera captured s restaurant on the corner so I could be certain of the intersection near which the rear view mayhem your Nazi was causing as he passed by. From their it is easy to determine distance.

You claim, I believe, that your Nazi was stopped or barely moving when the flag guy hit his car, then he panicked and feared for his life and the best escape route was through a dense crowd of pedestrians.

The video does not show that. It shows the flag guy swinging his flag from the sidewalk as the car keeps speeding by.

You can't prove your Nazi stopped so you lie about my calculations and provide none of your own.

I'm perfectly happy for the legal system to analyze what happened, and reach a verdict.

hopefully, you and your buds haven't stormed the jail, broken him out, and hung him from the nearest lamppost before that happens.
Well at the very least, you could answer the question... how many pedestrians would you hit before hitting the brakes?
Depends on the circumstance, my fear level, many other factors.

I'm sure you would be cool, calm, and collected while people were screaming, yelling, and beating on your car.

Other than the one guy with the flag, all of that happened after he hit the crowd.

Find that out in court, or from a blog?

I watched multiple videos of the incident. I will clarify that there was yelling before the crash, but only one person appears to threaten the car (the guy with the flag) before the crash. After the crash, multiple people come forward to attack the car.

Other than the videos having been tampered with, I'm not sure what evidence would exist that the driver was being attacked by anyone other than the guy with the flag on the block of the crash.

WillHaftawaite, post: 17981372
I'm sure you would be cool, calm, and collected while people were screaming, yelling, and beating on your car.

No one was beating on your Nazi's car because that is impossible to do to a car travelling at around 30 mph until it smashes into a crowd and rear ended a convertible at the intersection of 4th and Water at a high rate of speed according to the police report.

Link the report..

then link the psychologists analysis of what was going thru the boys mind while he was driving.

Or....

stop spewing all this crap, and wait til official word comes out as to what occurred.

So far, I've seen a 10 second, (if that long) video, taken on a cellphone, of what happened.

Unlike you, and your buds, I need a bit more than that before I call for him to be hung from the nearest lamppost.

I'm curious what you think might have happened before that 10 second video that would justify driving into a crowd of pedestrians?

WillHaftawaite, post: 17981781

Why should I go away. You are already running from the facts and truth available about this.

It's not looking good for your Nazi. The videos and eyewitnesses, I mean. There's three good videos. One from above. One recording the impact from the front. And the best recorded the Nazi going down 4th Street from behind with eyewitnesses scrambling and screaming to get out of his way.

All those eyewitnesses and the video, and there's this. Your Nazi is a Nazi.

You don't think that will come up in a trial?

I'm perfectly happy for the legal system to analyze what happened, and reach a verdict.

hopefully, you and your buds haven't stormed the jail, broken him out, and hung him from the nearest lamppost before that happens.
Well at the very least, you could answer the question... how many pedestrians would you hit before hitting the brakes?
Depends on the circumstance, my fear level, many other factors.

There's zero evidence anyone was beating on his car until he started mowing people down.

If it's truly an accident, any sane individual would answer, "one."

Fields kept driving until he crashed. And had it been an accident, he could have backed out from that road before running so many people over.

Is all the evidence in?

If more evidence becomes available, I'll be happy to reassess my position. However, I have a hard time trying to imagine what evidence could come to light that would significantly change my opinion. The car seemed to be driven under control, the brakes were not applied, and only one person hit the rear bumper of the car from all of the available video evidence. That video evidence doesn't seem to have a lot of hidden or blocked areas in which something relevant might have occurred which cannot be seen.

I believe I have already stated in this thread that the driver deserves his day in court. I don't think it looks good for him from the available evidence.

Why should I go away. You are already running from the facts and truth available about this.

It's not looking good for your Nazi. The videos and eyewitnesses, I mean. There's three good videos. One from above. One recording the impact from the front. And the best recorded the Nazi going down 4th Street from behind with eyewitnesses scrambling and screaming to get out of his way.

WillHaftawaite is nothing but another loser hypocrite. Despite calling for presumption of innocence for a nazi, he afforded no such luxury for Hillary...
Only a Fucking tard fails to believe that HIllary is a crook...
... remind me -- when did Hillary have her day in court?

I'm in the court of public opinion, not a court of Justice. As such, I can formulate my own opinion based on the videos of a lunatic driving into a crowd and not hitting his brakes until after crashing his vehicle, which he used as a weapon.
I'm in the court of public opinion, not a court of Justice.
Obviously.

a lot of the evidence is overlooked, or ignored

Really, seen a bunch of lynchings, have you? No one should have an opinion, lest someone be lynched?

Look, the driver absolutely and unequivocally deserves his day in court. No lynching should occur. You seem to be saying no one should form an opinion, though, and that is ridiculous.

When I pointed out it was 16 seconds, you started adding things to arrive at the same result. Face it: you already know what you want the result to be and are just cherry-picking/inventing evidence to get there.

Liar, I changed nothing. You jumped to your own simpleminded conclusion that I intended the go go go shout to be at the 8 second point of impact. So I gave you further details as to why the shout did not happen until 16 seconds.

Nothing changed from my original post. You said doubled your Nazi's speed. I didn't. You lied.

I got it from a Google map that has a scale. Fortunately the camera captured s restaurant on the corner so I could be certain of the intersection near which the rear view mayhem your Nazi was causing as he passed by. From their it is easy to determine distance.

You claim, I believe, that your Nazi was stopped or barely moving when the flag guy hit his car
Was that my claim? Can you quote where I made that claim?
, then he panicked and feared for his life and the best escape route was through a dense crowd of pedestrians.

The video does not show that. It shows the flag guy swinging his flag from the sidewalk as the car keeps speeding by.

You can't prove your Nazi stopped so you lie about my calculations and provide none of your own.
Let's try this an easier way, one thing at a time.

Is the following statement correct?

Code:
8 seconds from the moment the car passed the camera until someone shouted go go go

Last edited:
One is either reflex action or a conscious decision to escape an imminent threat. The other is not.

I've said before, if this was a reflex action, it is still a crime, but at least somewhat understandable. A conscious decision to drive into a crowd of pedestrians is pretty much inexcusable IMO. :dunno:
And as I said before, the two (driver's actions and crowd's actions) are not comparable.

Sentence carried out.
Yet here you are, on another thread, not batting an eye over a guy getting gunned down without ever having a trial.
Held 2 years in jail?

Court screwed up.

and you don't even want to wait for that to happen.

Thanks for additional proof you're a moron

WillHaftawaite is nothing but another loser hypocrite. Despite calling for presumption of innocence for a nazi, he afforded no such luxury for Hillary...
Only a Fucking tard fails to believe that HIllary is a crook...
... remind me -- when did Hillary have her day in court?

YOU might wants to take another gander at that thread.

I cut and pasted a post of Tyrones, and changed the names from Trump to Hillary..

Which is just more proof you like to jump to conclusions, moron

Sentence carried out.
Yet here you are, on another thread, not batting an eye over a guy getting gunned down without ever having a trial.
Held 2 years in jail?

Court screwed up.

and you don't even want to wait for that to happen.

Thanks for additional proof you're a moron
Now you're simply lying. Which is the last piece of evidence needed to see you're full of shit. I never said anyone should be denied their day in court. What I did say is that from the evidence available so far, the guy appears guilty of driving intentionally into a crowd.

What I also said is that you're a hypocrite who picks and chooses who and who isn't a criminal without receiving a trial.

So far we've seen you insist an alt-right wingnut, who's charged with murder, should not be judged on this forum until he has his day in court; but neglect to offer such a position for a black guy gunned down without a trial ... or for Hillary, who was never even charged with a crime, no less had a trial.

One is either reflex action or a conscious decision to escape an imminent threat. The other is not.

I've said before, if this was a reflex action, it is still a crime, but at least somewhat understandable. A conscious decision to drive into a crowd of pedestrians is pretty much inexcusable IMO. :dunno:
And as I said before, the two (driver's actions and crowd's actions) are not comparable.
That's true, they are not comparable. The crowd was attacking the guy who was trying to kill them.

was trying to kill them.
That's debatable. For all the crowd knew, his brakes failed. Hence no "attempt to stop."

Forum List

Back