Charlottesville Police Come Forward: We Were Told to “STAND DOWN” to Ignite Race War

Charlottesville Police Come Forward: We Were Told to "STAND DOWN" to Ignite Race War (Video)

A Charlottesville police officer has come forward to express his outrage at being told to “stand down” by the city mayor during violent clashes between protesters.

The officer also claims the protests, which pitched “white supremacists” against members of Antifa, were “set up” to allow for the groups to ignite into exactly what happened.

We [Charlotesville police] were ordered to bring the rival groups together. As soon as they were in contact with each other, we were told to stand down. It was outrageous. We weren’t allowed to arrest anyone without asking the mayor first. We weren’t even allowed to stop the driver as he sped away.

The event was being set up as far back as at least May and it went like clockwork.”

At no point is the car that plowed into the crowd of protesters pursued by police – there is not a police car in sight leading into the area, or out.

When this is over Trump is a shoe in for 2020
Anonymous source.
From a bullshit website.

OP- Fake New BS GOP news, as usual.
So you believe that 200 police watched people beat each other with bats and run each other over, while not intervening, and that they did his without instruction......

If so then your brain is fake news
Real people like evidence.
Kid, every other person there had a cell phone and was taking video of 200 cops doing nothing while people beat themselves with bats. There is also video of a car running people over and no police pursuing the killer.

You need to think just a little before you babble because these videos WILL BE USED AS EVIDENCE.

Next turd
And yet, police arrested the driver.

So you believe that 200 police watched people beat each other with bats and run each other over, while not intervening, and that they did his without instruction......

Kid, every other person there had a cell phone and was taking video of 200 cops doing nothing while people beat themselves with bats. There is also video of a car running people over and no police pursuing the killer.

You need to think just a little before you babble because these videos WILL BE USED AS EVIDENCE.

Next turd
They also let a car and driver into an area designated for protesters. See imbecile no car should have been there. This is like a car in the middle of a concert running down the fans, but the police never said no you can't go in there, in fact they were not allowed to do or say anything.

Your lack of care for the people is what makes you a baby killer.

Trump is already elected in 2020 after this democratic killing spree

Next moron

Charlottesville Police Come Forward: We Were Told to "STAND DOWN" to Ignite Race War (Video)

A Charlottesville police officer has come forward to express his outrage at being told to “stand down” by the city mayor during violent clashes between protesters.

The officer also claims the protests, which pitched “white supremacists” against members of Antifa, were “set up” to allow for the groups to ignite into exactly what happened.

We [Charlotesville police] were ordered to bring the rival groups together. As soon as they were in contact with each other, we were told to stand down. It was outrageous. We weren’t allowed to arrest anyone without asking the mayor first. We weren’t even allowed to stop the driver as he sped away.

The event was being set up as far back as at least May and it went like clockwork.”

At no point is the car that plowed into the crowd of protesters pursued by police – there is not a police car in sight leading into the area, or out.

Anonymous source.
From a bullshit website.

Look kid, 200 or more police do not all do absolutely nothing during a full scale riot unless they are instructed.

Have your IQ tested, see if you can break 75

Next turd
They also let a car and driver into an area designated for protesters. See imbecile no car should have been there. This is like a car in the middle of a concert running down the fans, but the police never said no you can't go in there, in fact they were not allowed to do or say anything.

Next moron
What a flaming imbecile you are. :cuckoo: Why wouldn't he be allowed to drive on the street? That was a through street and was open to traffic.

Anonymous source.
From a bullshit website.

Look kid, 200 or more police do not all do absolutely nothing during a full scale riot unless they are instructed.

Ruh-roh, looks like I triggered another OP.

:dance:

Next turd

Next moron
What a flaming imbecile you are. :cuckoo: Why wouldn't he be allowed to drive on the street? That was a through street and was open to traffic.

Because the entire area was or should have been closed down for the protest. This is what the police should have done, but since the were ordered to do nothing and watch the riot, that is what they did.

Have you always been mental? or did you study

Anonymous source.
From a bullshit website.

Triggered assholes like you are really precious

Next

Next turd

Next moron

Because the entire area was or should have been closed down for the protest. This is what the police should have done, but since the were ordered to do nothing and watch the riot, that is what they did.
Why? I don't believe that particular street was designated for protesters and other traffic was flowing through there. Traffic wasn't the problem. The police weren't the problem. The protesters weren't the problem.

The problem was the lunatic rightwinger who decided to become a murderer.

Anonymous source.
From a bullshit website.

Next

LOLOL

I've got you so triggered, you're about to pop an aneurysm.

Next theory: ANTIFA were wearing giant magnets which sucked the Nazi's car into the crowd.

Anonymous source.
From a bullshit website.

Next

LOLOL

You must take a lot of drugs yourself kid as you appear to be severely delusional. Now if I am wrong and you do not take lots of drugs, then it's time to start. You are the only halfwit arguing, everyone else is agreeing with and thanking me.

Is this you?

200.gif

Next turd

Next moron

Why? I don't believe that particular street was designated for protesters and other traffic was flowing through there. Traffic wasn't the problem. The police weren't the problem. The protesters weren't the problem.

You are mentally ill if you believe that traffic was flowing thru a street clogged with people.

You studied at Harvard Law school right?

PS. Bill Gates dropped out of Harvard.

Have you thought about adopting a baby seal?

You know, to make the World a better place

Adopt a Harp Seal - Symbolic Adoption - Adoption Center | ShopNWF.org

From a bullshit website.

Next

LOLOL

You must take a lot of drugs yourself kid as you appear to be severely delusional. Now if I am wrong and you do not take lots of drugs, then it's time to start. You are the only halfwit arguing, everyone else is agreeing with and thanking me.

Is this you?

200.gif

LOL

Some other idiots agree with you and you think that makes you right??

:lmao:

Imbecile.... your source is truthuncensored.net, who repeated the story from newspunch.com. Not exactly the paragon of veracity.

Next

LOLOL

Is this you?

200.gif

LOL

Imbecile.... your source is truthuncensored.net, who repeated the story from newspunch.com. Not exactly the paragon of veracity.

So, why to you think the cops stood by and let the riot happen?

Next moron

You are mentally ill if you believe that traffic was flowing thru a street clogged with people.

You studied at Harvard Law school right?

PS. Bill Gates dropped out of Harvard.

Have you thought about adopting a baby seal?

You know, to make the World a better place

Adopt a Harp Seal - Symbolic Adoption - Adoption Center | ShopNWF.org
Imbecile... by "flowing," I mean it was open to traffic. There were no problems with any other drivers. Just the one lunatic rightwingnut who decided to murder people that day.

Next

LOLOL

Is this you?

200.gif

LOL

Ya know I like you, but then I enjoy hemorrhoids with whipped cream too.............

This is your trusted news source, watch the mongoloid explain how Trump can't win. On MSNBC, the nations most trusted comedy network

Forum List

Back