Charlottesville To Remove confederate Statues That Helped Spark Deadly Rally

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

The loony left is doing everything they can to cancel out White History!
That conservatives seek to defend the ‘confederacy’ and the treasonous war criminals who fought to destroy America comes as no surprise – just as they seek to defend the rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy on 1/6.
Wrong, drive-by faggot.

What is being defended is that you history erasing assholes stick to the deal that was made to bring the Confederate states back into the union.
What deal was that?

You get to return and act like humans and we don’t crush you like bugs?
There is no confederate states. They lost the war and are gone. We are all in one Union. Holding onto and even admiring a treasonous rebellion after over 100 years is in itself treasonous.

I am from the South. Born and raised in the south. I have always held the southern pride. But with the advent of trump and his racist cult, the southern pride became a symbol for white supremacist. For example, here was trump, a man born and raised in New York City defending the Charlottesville marchers. He was not defending the southern pride. He was defending white superiority.

There is no reason to have these statutes on public display at central points in a town.They portray people who may be heroes to some, but by all means not everyone. Moreover, they were erected decades after the Civil War ended, and the motive for erecting them is highly suspicious.

The people of Charlottesville don't want them. As a reporter noted this morning, most of the people who want them are not from Charlottesville, and many are from out of state. These people can come and claim them and display them on whatever private land they want. People like Lee, Jackson, Forrest will always have their place in history books, but there is no reason for them to be venerated by the general public.
Amen! I know for a fact that the people of Charlottesville are very happy that the statues and their mystic are gone. It is the racist and white supremacist from outside that came to the City and cause the 2017

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

That conservatives seek to defend the ‘confederacy’ and the treasonous war criminals who fought to destroy America comes as no surprise – just as they seek to defend the rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy on 1/6.
Wrong, drive-by faggot.

What is being defended is that you history erasing assholes stick to the deal that was made to bring the Confederate states back into the union.
What deal was that?

There is no confederate states. They lost the war and are gone. We are all in one Union. Holding onto and even admiring a treasonous rebellion after over 100 years is in itself treasonous.

I am from the South. Born and raised in the south. I have always held the southern pride. But with the advent of trump and his racist cult, the southern pride became a symbol for white supremacist. For example, here was trump, a man born and raised in New York City defending the Charlottesville marchers. He was not defending the southern pride. He was defending white superiority.

As usual you are confused Moon Bat.

The traitors were the filthy ass Union shitheads that marched across the Potomac River with the intentions of killing Americans and taking away their arms. You know, after that asshole Lincoln raised his army to kill Americans.

The patriots in Charlottesville were defending their heritage against a bunch of goddamn filthy hate filled Negroes and Communists.

Pull your head out of your ass Moon Bat. You are embarrassing yourself with your Libtard ignorance.

They start taking down the statue later today.

It will go into storage until the city can decide who gets it. There have been requests for the statue some out of the state and some in the state.

Thank goodness that statue and the one of stonewall jackson are coming down.

It is long overdue. The statues never should have been erected in the first place.

Statues "spark" death? How does that work?

It is satisfying to know that in 20-30 years, the new Latino majority will pull down the the goddamn Negro's statues.

For example, here was trump, a man born and raised in New York City defending the Charlottesville marchers. He was not defending the southern pride. He was defending white superiority.
Some of them are good people

Actually it is a good thing they took down the statute of the great American hero. It doesn't deserve to be displayed in a city thats become a cesspool of Communists and butt hurt hate filled welfare Negroes..

Wrong, drive-by faggot.

What deal was that?

As usual you are confused Moon Bat.

The traitors were the filthy ass Union shitheads that marched across the Potomac River with the intentions of killing Americans and taking away their arms. You know, after that asshole Lincoln raised his army to kill Americans.

The patriots in Charlottesville were defending their heritage against a bunch of goddamn filthy hate filled Negroes and Communists.

Pull your head out of your ass Moon Bat. You are embarrassing yourself with your Libtard ignorance.
Look, we all knew long ago that you are a racist, lying, trump humper. You really do not have to keep posting your ignorant quips redisplaying your white superiority. The patriots in Charlottesville were the ones who cheered and applauded today when these statues came down. The "patriots" you are referring to are represented well by the maniac that plowed into peaceful demonstrators on the Downtown Mall in 2017. AND THEY DON'T LIVE IN CHARLOTTESVILLE. This is a City that hasn't elected a repub to their city council in decades...and for good reason. Only Northern Virginia is more liberal.

Actually it is a good thing they took down the statute of the great American hero. It doesn't deserve to be displayed in a city thats become a cesspool of Communists and butt hurt hate filled welfare Negroes..
Why don't you buy the statues and place them beside you life size portrait of Donald J trump?

Real America should have never pulled its troops out from the South.

Why don't you buy the statues and place them beside you life size portrait of Donald J trump?

And then have himself a good wank.

"...they took down the statute of the great American hero. It doesn't deserve to be displayed in a city thats become a cesspool of Communists and butt hurt hate filled welfare Negroes.."

Poster Flash, it seems, projects as the spokesman for this chatroom's Conservative majority.

I know, that seems a tad extreme, but then many of the Rightfielders here parrot his arguments. He seems to be their 'thought-leader'.

So, between poster 'Flash', poster 'EMH', and poster 'Rancid'........ it seems the Conservative, the Republican, and Don Trump's Duped & Snookered.....are well represented by able spokes-folks on this gossipboard.

I love this bar.

And then have himself a good wank.
I bet he fanaticizes over have a roll with some dark meat.:3: Many white supremacist dream of having a fling with a black person. They have admitted as much in confidence.

"...they took down the statute of the great American hero. It doesn't deserve to be displayed in a city thats become a cesspool of Communists and butt hurt hate filled welfare Negroes.."

Poster Flash, it seems, projects as the spokesman for this chatroom's Conservative majority.

I know, that seems a tad extreme, but then many of the Rightfielders here parrot his arguments. He seems to be their 'thought-leader'.

So, between poster 'Flash', poster 'EMH', and poster 'Rancid'........ it seems the Conservative, the Republican, and Don Trump's Duped & Snookered.....are well represented by able spokes-folks on this gossipboard.

I love this bar.
Let's make Flash our token White Supremacist. He seems to espouse the feeling of that group in his posts.

But does the radical race baiting left feel any better since they burned the history books?
What history books have been burned? Oh, you're lying again. SSDD.

Can anyone tell how these statues spark a rally?

Years ago I mentioned how TV and music could influence actions and the left told me I was crazy, now I see it is statues that are responsible for violence.

Last edited:

But does the radical race baiting left feel any better since they burned the history books?
What history books have been burned? Oh, you're lying again. SSDD.
Really? They lie with such ease....they talk about burning history books while they try to make the mob on January 6th just a "normal tour visit."

Forum List

Back