🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

chauvin gets 21 years for violating floyds civil rights

boy blm is making sure he never gets out. sad.
Shame it came to this, all George had to do was sit in the squad car saying "i cant breathe", but he had to fight it out with the police who then had to put him on the ground where he said "I cant breathe". So Derrick is going to jail because a dead man was dying on the ground, and the optics of it, make the police look bad. Fuck George, may he rot in Hell.

the coroner said that chauvin did not injure floyd and that floyd had a lethal amount of fentanyl in his blood
so, this is a travesty of justice and a political conviction
sometimes the bad guys win
It is a sad day for the United States when that happens, as we have seen with the 2020 election that was stolen from the people.

boy blm is making sure he never gets out. sad.

What's your point? We've thrown people in jail for years abusing animals! He knelt on the neck of a guy for almost 10 min. IIRC! The rest of the cops watching are just as culpable IMO! A human being treated like a dog deserves severe penalties! Shooting Floyd like a wounded horse would have been more humane! :omg: :stir:

Shame it came to this, all George had to do was sit in the squad car saying "i cant breathe", but he had to fight it out with the police who then had to put him on the ground where he said "I cant breathe". So Derrick is going to jail because a dead man was dying on the ground, and the optics of it, make the police look bad. Fuck George, may he rot in Hell.
Well it looks like that racist ass Chauvin is going to join him there, his rotten ass is right where he belongs.

What's your point? We've thrown people in jail for years abusing animals! He knelt on the neck of a guy for almost 10 min. IIRC! The rest of the cops watching are just as culpable IMO! A human being treated like a dog deserves severe penalties! Shooting Floyd like a wounded horse would have been more humane! :omg: :stir:
Notice how this guy doesnt condemn George Floyd who passed a fake $$20 bill, while so high on drugs, that he kept saying i cant breathe, resisted getting into the squad car 3 times, then when placed on the ground tried to resist again, then the knee to the back of the shoulder blades happened. George Floyd was dead, when he resisted arrest while being put in the squad car.

Fuck Chauvin. He will rot in prison for the rest of his miserable, murdering life.

I'm all broken up over it.

Wow!

What he said: Chauvin, who yet has to fully publicly address his actions, did not apologize during a brief statement.

• Instead, he said he hopes Floyd's children have "excellent guidance in becoming good adults.”

So is every murderer going to be brought up on Federal Civil Rights charges now? I ge three theory of the crime Chauvin killed Floyd and therefore violated his civil rights but that’s every murderer isn’t it?

".....then the knee to the back of the shoulder blades happened. George Floyd was dead, when he resisted arrest while being put in the squad car."
..................................................................................................

I did not know that, poster Mike.
Did the two juries ...or was it just a jury for the State's case, and then a judge on the Fed trial?.....anyway, did any of those folks agree with your analysis?

If they did, well, how did this come out the way it did?

Notice how this guy doesnt condemn George Floyd who passed a fake $$20 bill, while so high on drugs, that he kept saying i cant breathe, resisted getting into the squad car 3 times, then when placed on the ground tried to resist again, then the knee to the back of the shoulder blades happened. George Floyd was dead, when he resisted arrest while being put in the squad car.

So typically someone like you assumes a Black life is only worth $20! It's getting better all the time! :dunno: :omg:

Obviously Chauvin was following procedure if neither he nor the other cops with him were at all concerned about being videoed.

Forum List

Back