🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

chauvin gets 21 years for violating floyds civil rights

Oh yes we are.

We're booting another one of your Soros fucktards in Philly right now.

Right NOW. As we speak.

And the poor black folks on the north side are helping us, because they hate his guts twice as much as we do!

Once you start getting negative feedback again, you'll change your tune. You punks need a little discipline. You should go join the army or something.
No one is scared if you cucks. You've already lost. You're a political minority boy, get used to it.

Last edited:
No one is scared if you cucks. You've already lost. You're a political Linley minority boy, get used to it.
You're too stupid to be scared.

That's okay, I don't care if you're scared or not.

I'm operational, I don't care much about peoples' feelings. I care about concepts like stability and smooth trajectories.

IF he’s choking to death. If he’s repeating the same shit he said when he resisted getting into the police car then there’s no reason to suspect choking.

It wasn't just him. Those around were also telling Chauvin there was something wrong to let him up.

But Chauvin had that attitude. He had the gun, he was a cop and no one was going to question anything he did because he had the authority.

He does what he is told now. It's this attitude that needs changed. Also.....he is no longer going to be the only one with a gun now.

You're too stupid to be scared.

That's okay, I don't care if you're scared or not.

I'm operational, I don't care much about peoples' feelings. I care about concepts like stability and smooth trajectories.
You're trying way too hard. 😂

Just so no one gets upset, his Federal Sentence will be served along side his State sentence of 22 years... So the only thing the Federal Sentence does is make sure he serves his full term... maybe.

The reality is, prisons don't like having ex-cops behind bars, protecting them from the other inmates becomes a full time job.

I am extreme right-wing and I do not lament George Floyd's passing. But I strongly resent Patrolman Chauvin's wholly unnecessary action because of the predictable shit-storm it caused. Aside from the obvious personal satisfaction he derived from it there was absolutely no rational purpose for what he did.

Having watched the video many times, focusing on Chauvin's blank facial expression as he ignored the protests of the gathering crowd along with the vigorous urging of other cops, I am thoroughly convinced that he was suspended in a state of compulsive, hypnotic insanity and I'm surprised his lawyers didn't follow that path.
The city is partly to blame because it took some time for others to arrive and deescalate a situation that was deescalated, but the perp died. The minutes with his knee on the neck and the abilities of the residents to be on the stage with their sayings was a match made in hell. Any chain store that was destroyed should not be rebuilt in affected areas.

So typically someone like you assumes a Black life is only worth $20! It's getting better all the time! :dunno: :omg:
It is obvious that George Floyd who put a gun to a pregnant woman's belly and was a convicted felon, just couldnt be an upstanding citizen, but a continuous drug addict while trying to steal, from a guy who provided goods and services, by trying to pass a fake $20 bill, which again is a felony. So George died as he should, when you are so high on drugs. I feel no pity for George or any other criminal with a rap sheet a mile long.

No you're not. You can't even get your fellow racists out of the closet, you certainly aren't stuffing anyone in there. 😄
tolerant-liberal.jpg

What's your point? We've thrown people in jail for years abusing animals! He knelt on the neck of a guy for almost 10 min. IIRC! The rest of the cops watching are just as culpable IMO! A human being treated like a dog deserves severe penalties! Shooting Floyd like a wounded horse would have been more humane! :omg: :stir:
First he OD’ed on fentanyl! Nothing Chauvin did would have prevented or changed that outcome! Second, the man resisted arrest, disobeyed orders, acted irrationally and the black crowd around him was acting unruly. Why did no other officers do anything, because they had to subdue the crowd with my threatening the other officers.

What was Chauvin waiting for? The ambulance they called since he was OD’ing. Cause of death was ruled fentanyl overdose!

Cause of death was ruled fentanyl overdose!

Do you really believe that?

People don't pay attention.

George Floyd had Covid.

There was a mask protocol in place.

The cops got lectured on it that very morning.

Forum List

Back