🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

chauvin gets 21 years for violating floyds civil rights

First he OD’ed on fentanyl! Nothing Chauvin did would have prevented or changed that outcome! Second, the man resisted arrest, disobeyed orders, acted irrationally and the black crowd around him was acting unruly. Why did no other officers do anything, because they had to subdue the crowd with my threatening the other officers.

What was Chauvin waiting for? The ambulance they called since he was OD’ing. Cause of death was ruled fentanyl overdose!

Why did they try to arrest him at all. They should have written him a summons and impounded his car.

Why did they try to arrest him at all. They should have written him a summons and impounded his car.

So now you're the arbiter of police procedure?

Thank God you're not.

Counterfeiting currency is a federal crime, dumbass.

You and your fucktard do-nothing Soros DA's are history, pal. And your libbie mayors aren't far behind.

Thank God you're not.

You and your fucktard do-nothing Soros DA's are history, pal. And your libbie mayors aren't far behind.

There was no proof it was counterfeit or that he knew it was.

He should have hired Johnny Cochran

For once my avatar can agree with the poor poster 'scruffy'.

IF......(a big 'if', btw).......but if Johnny could have come back to that courtroom and argued persuasively after being dead for 17 years.... I think that would have impressed the jury. Hell, I would've watched Court TV for that appearance.

We just gotta watch poor 'scruffy' on this gossipboard. He's always the guy carrying the news. Not always current news, but he's carrying it.

I love this bar.

Well gee, if it's so obvious the store owner notices it and calls the cops....

The cashier noticed it. How do you know Floyd did? Maybe he got it in change at McDs. Do you arrest someone for that? Maybe he had a yard sale and got it then. Do you arrest someone for that? Maybe he works for cash and was paid with it. Do you arrest someone for that?

Do you really think Floyd was this brilliant counterfeiter?

The cashier noticed it. How do you know Floyd did? Maybe he got it in change at McDs. Do you arrest someone for that? Maybe he had a yard sale and got it then. Do you arrest someone for that? Maybe he works for cash and was paid with it. Do you arrest someone for that?

You're being amazingly stupid.

The clerk shows the bill to the cops, the cops ask the perp where he got it. How hard can it be?

OR, you can fight the cops and not answer their questions.

If the cop thinks you're legit, you don't get arrested. If there's even a SMALL doubt, you do. So your job is to convince the cop. Not fight the cop.

You're being amazingly stupid.

The clerk shows the bill to the cops, the cops ask the perp where he got it. How hard can it be?

OR, you can fight the cops and not answer their questions.

If the cop thinks you're legit, you don't get arrested. If there's even a SMALL doubt, you do. So your job is to convince the cop. Not fight the cop.

There has been no indication Floyd didn't talk to the police. If I recall, he did.

This guy has been picked as the Dems' political scapegoat. It doesn't matter what he says or does, he will be the "example" corrupt DNC politicians use for THEIR crimes they get away with every day. Unless Trump or Desantis exponge his record when they get into office, he will be harassed and charged with everything under the sun until he dies.

Thank God you're not.

Except no one proved that Floyd made those fake bills. So that wasn't a crime

The Soros DA's will be around for a while, because people in the big cities are tired of living under the police boot.

Except no one proved that Floyd made those fake bills. So that wasn't a crime

The Soros DA's will be around for a while, because people in the big cities are tired of living under the police boot.
Well, actually passing fake bills is a crime too..not just making it. With that said, that is still zero excuse for what the officers did,

Forum List

Back