🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

chauvin gets 21 years for violating floyds civil rights

I'm not surprised. He is never, ever going to get a break or treated fairly. He is screwed for life without some sort of pardon.

The poor guy was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Any cop that showed up that day was going to get screwed.

But that's our society now. We praise and celebrate and defend and riot for criminals. Some dope head, felon commits a crime and resists arrest and died because he had heart disease, COVID, sickle cell anemia and drugs in system while committing s crime and people want to deify him.

Do you really believe that?

People don't pay attention.

George Floyd had Covid.

There was a mask protocol in place.

The cops got lectured on it that very morning.
It is 100% true... he had 2x the amount of fentanyl in system. He had covid over a month prior.

Should he have held him down and stood on his neck? No way. Especially since the police knew he was OD'ing and the ambulance was on the way. He should have sat him up or let him lay down and wait for the ambulance. Nevertheless, nothing would have saved Floyd that day. The overdose killed him not Chauvin. That is a fact!

It is 100% true... he had 2x the amount of fentanyl in system. He had covid over a month prior.

Should he have held him down and stood on his neck? No way. Especially since the police knew he was OD'ing and the ambulance was on the way. He should have sat him up or let him lay down and wait for the ambulance. Nevertheless, nothing would have saved Floyd that day. The overdose killed him not Chauvin. That is a fact!
Too bad for Chauvin that isn't fact that is why his ass is doing 50yrs.

That was the whole point, stopping this cocksucka from EVER getting parole.
There were 16k homicides in 2018 in the US. Let’s assume there were about the same number the year Floyd was killed. Was his murder worse than the other 15999 murders that year? Really? Seriously. Was what Chauvin did worse than what the other murders did? I don’t think Chauvin planned to kill Floyd. He didn’t set some diabolical plan in place to put him in the situation where he could do what he did at least. So long as we are going to treat all the murderers the same and charge them with federal civil rights charges I’m good with it.

Nah, that's a reach.

Three different medical examiners said it was homicide.

You can't tell anything just from a tox report. Someone with a tolerance can handle five times as much as someone without.

I have a different theory entirely.

It was the Covid PLUS fentanyl PLUS jackboots that killed him. All three were "contributory". Covid causes cell fusion in the lungs, makes it difficult to breathe. Opiates depress respiration.

Would he have died without the jackboots? My guess is "probably not". Who knows how long he would have lasted with the Covid and fentanyl, but at least he wouldn't have died right then at that particular moment

I am extreme right-wing and I do not lament George Floyd's passing. But I strongly resent Patrolman Chauvin's wholly unnecessary action because of the predictable shit-storm it caused. Aside from the obvious personal satisfaction he derived from it there was absolutely no rational purpose for what he did.

Having watched the video many times, focusing on Chauvin's blank facial expression as he ignored the protests of the gathering crowd along with the vigorous urging of other cops, I am thoroughly convinced that he was suspended in a state of compulsive, hypnotic insanity and I'm surprised his lawyers didn't follow that path.
Didn’t see any objection from other cops.

I'm not surprised. He is never, ever going to get a break or treated fairly. He is screwed for life without some sort of pardon.

The poor guy was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Any cop that showed up that day was going to get screwed.

But that's our society now. We praise and celebrate and defend and riot for criminals. Some dope head, felon commits a crime and resists arrest and died because he had heart disease, COVID, sickle cell anemia and drugs in system while committing s crime and people want to deify him.
not tot mentioned people think the cop strangled floyd. floyd had no marks what so ever on his neck. no preasure was put on his neck. please.

Why? For killing a sub human with five illegitimate children and five felony convictions? George Floyd was ghetto garbage.

Ghetto garbage never hurt me.

But leftist political activists threatened my children.

I walk - WALK - through South Central three times a week when I'm down in LA. No one ever messed with this white boy. The worst I've ever gotten is a "WTF are you doing here" look, which is totally understandable so I acknowledge the situation, avoid curiosity and move on.

The fucking leftards - I'm sitting in the front patio of a restaurant with my wife and kids, and some college lefties are outside protesting, and we're like "oh look, a protest, wonder what they're protesting about", and suddenly a goddamn protester runs over screaming at the top of her lungs and starts eating off my daughter's plate!

I was like "duh", it was such an incongruous situation that I was taken totally by surprise, I didn't know whether to stick her or ask her if she was starving and needed a meal and wanted to sit down. Next though she attacked my kids, and that's when I grabbed the knife. My wife was literally speechless, her mouth was moving like she was trying to say something but there wasn't any sound coming out. I would have jumped over the table but there was food on it, and by the time I got out of the chair and around the table the dumb **** was running back to the crowd.

Y'know, so I walk through the ghetto every day and all those dangerous black people don't bother me one bit, but if I sit down to dinner with my family some dumbass leftard college punk is going my children cry. Those little leftie punks are MORE dangerous than ghetto trash.

How many felonies would Chauvin have had if being a cop was protecting him? That asshole is exactly where he belongs, no matter how many times you racist ass clowns whine.
U.S. Department of Justice Office of Justice Programs Bureau of Justice Statistics November 2011

Based on available data from 1980 to 2008—  Blacks were disproportionately represented as both homicide victims and offenders. The victimization rate for blacks (27.8 per 100,000) was 6 times higher than the rate for whites (4.5 per 100,000). The offending rate for blacks (34.4 per 100,000) was almost 8 times higher than the rate for whites (4.5 per 100,000)

-----------

Black social pathology causes white racism.

Ghetto garbage never hurt me.

But leftist political activists threatened my children.

I walk - WALK - through South Central three times a week when I'm down in LA. No one ever messed with this white boy. The worst I've ever gotten is a "WTF are you doing here" look, which is totally understandable so I acknowledge the situation, avoid curiosity and move on.

The fucking leftards - I'm sitting in the front patio of a restaurant with my wife and kids, and some college lefties are outside protesting, and we're like "oh look, a protest, wonder what they're protesting about", and suddenly a goddamn protester runs over screaming at the top of her lungs and starts eating off my daughter's plate!

I was like "duh", it was such an incongruous situation that I was taken totally by surprise, I didn't know whether to stick her or ask her if she was starving and needed a meal and wanted to sit down. Next though she attacked my kids, and that's when I grabbed the knife. My wife was literally speechless, her mouth was moving like she was trying to say something but there wasn't any sound coming out. I would have jumped over the table but there was food on it, and by the time I got out of the chair and around the table the dumb **** was running back to the crowd.

Y'know, so I walk through the ghetto every day and all those dangerous black people don't bother me one bit, but if I sit down to dinner with my family some dumbass leftard college punk is going my children cry. Those little leftie punks are MORE dangerous than ghetto trash.

You're fantasies are getting weirder...

Forum List

Back