🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

chauvin gets 21 years for violating floyds civil rights

U.S. Department of Justice Office of Justice Programs Bureau of Justice Statistics November 2011

Based on available data from 1980 to 2008—  Blacks were disproportionately represented as both homicide victims and offenders. The victimization rate for blacks (27.8 per 100,000) was 6 times higher than the rate for whites (4.5 per 100,000). The offending rate for blacks (34.4 per 100,000) was almost 8 times higher than the rate for whites (4.5 per 100,000)

-----------

Black social pathology causes white racism.
So what was your excuse from 1655 to 1979?

yes, the racist democrat congresswoman maxine water went there and made threats of more democrat racial violence while the jury was deliberating, that is called jury tampering, but it's ok, because maxine is a democrat and the press protects her
Waters, Harris, AOC…. threaten US with violence in the streets when an election or court decision does not go their way. This is what makes Democrats so full of shit as they bang the drum about Trump and the “insurrection”. January was riot like most of the ones started by Democrats and their sheep.

Shame it came to this, all George had to do was sit in the squad car saying "i cant breathe", but he had to fight it out with the police who then had to put him on the ground where he said "I cant breathe". So Derrick is going to jail because a dead man was dying on the ground, and the optics of it, make the police look bad. Fuck George, may he rot in Hell.
Wow - at first I thought you were joking, doing a parody of a right wing nitwit. But it seem this is the real deal.

Forum List

Back