🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

chauvin gets 21 years for violating floyds civil rights

Obviously Chauvin was following procedure if neither he nor the other cops with him were at all concerned about being videoed.

If he was following procedure, why has he been convicted by 2 different court proceedings? Cops get off all the time with a reprimand if supported by the cops and their unions! Even they could't defend these actions! Get off the pipe babe! You're embarrassing yourself! :beer: :auiqs.jpg::D:itsok:

Sentences run concurrently....Next to meaningless.

Maybe not in this instance since the sentence from Federal case keeps him inside for 90% of 21 yrs! Normally if a person is repentent, they have a chance of a reduced sentence to run concurrently with other offences! He fk'd up along with his support! IDIOTS; esp. the lawyers who didn't explain well enough that he was Fk'd! Justice has been served for once! :stir::omg::itsok::D

Maybe not in this instance since the sentence from Federal case keeps him inside for 90% of 21 yrs! Normally if a person is repentent, they have a chance of a reduced sentence to run concurrently with other offences! He fk'd up along with his support! IDIOTS; esp. the lawyers who didn't explain well enough that he was Fk'd! Justice has been served for once! :stir::omg::itsok::D
If by justice you mean travesty.

You have no intellectual response to my response?

A travesty is the father of this a-hole here in Chicago area who shot up a parade recently, killing so many people in Highland Park and not taking responsibility for authorizing/signing and supporting his collecting of guns and knives! Jerk off! You obviously don't know what you're talking about! :rolleyes: :stir::omg::itsok:

A travesty is the father of this a-hole here in Chicago area who shot up a parade recently, killing so many people in Highland Park and not taking responsibility for authorizing/signing and supporting his collecting of guns and knives! Jerk off! You obviously don't know what you're talking about! :rolleyes: :stir::omg::itsok:
That’s a separate issue.
Don’t crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.

What's your point? We've thrown people in jail for years abusing animals! He knelt on the neck of a guy for almost 10 min. IIRC! The rest of the cops watching are just as culpable IMO! A human being treated like a dog deserves severe penalties! Shooting Floyd like a wounded horse would have been more humane! :omg: :stir:
I am extreme right-wing and I do not lament George Floyd's passing. But I strongly resent Patrolman Chauvin's wholly unnecessary action because of the predictable shit-storm it caused. Aside from the obvious personal satisfaction he derived from it there was absolutely no rational purpose for what he did.

Having watched the video many times, focusing on Chauvin's blank facial expression as he ignored the protests of the gathering crowd along with the vigorous urging of other cops, I am thoroughly convinced that he was suspended in a state of compulsive, hypnotic insanity and I'm surprised his lawyers didn't follow that path.

Duress more and often seems to just be code for the hurt feelings of racists.
Duress is what's going to happen when we push the communists back into the closet.

And it's happening RIGHT NOW.

I want communists afraid to show their faces in public.

And I'm going to help make it happen.

Duress is what's going to happen when we push the communists back into the closet.

No you're not. You can't even get your fellow racists out of the closet, you certainly aren't stuffing anyone in there. 😄

Last edited:

The communist did show their faces...............in broad daylight, even took pictures.

1657272290116.png

1657272351326.png

No you're not. You can't even get you're fellow racists out of the closet, you certainly aren't stuffing anyone in there. 😄

Oh yes we are.

We're booting another one of your Soros fucktards in Philly right now.

Right NOW. As we speak.

And the poor black folks on the north side are helping us, because they hate his guts twice as much as we do!

Once you start getting negative feedback again, you'll change your tune. You punks need a little discipline. You should go join the army or something.

Why the fuck did you even waste your time posting this stupidity?

People are just going to think you're stupid.

"Look, this idiot thinks Trumpsters are communists". :p
That's only because.....................they are.

March 18 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.

“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Trump praises a communist.
Trump's cult praises communism.

September 24 2020
For over a year, President Donald Trump has been pushing for a third term in office in 2024. The incumbent, who is currently trailing his challenger, former Vice President Joe Biden, for the presidency, insisted again that he could “negotiate” a third term.

At a campaign event in Nevada on Saturday night, Trump proclaimed that he would “win Nevada,” a state that he lost in 2016 against Hillary Clinton. He declared that he would win four more years in the White House.

“And then after that,” he said, “we’ll negotiate, right? Because we’re probably—based on the way we were treated—we are probably entitled to another four after that.”

Forum List

Back