Chauvin Is Lonely Behind Bars

Read the procedure manual for what he was suppose to do. You loons claim to be the smartest, but you're the most uninformed.
Post the link and I’ll read it.

Not that it matters all that much. He was already found guilty and rightfully so.

Why isn't the filthy Negro Capitol Policeman that murdered this Patriot in jail?

Was it because he was protecting the shitheads that stole the 2020 election?

1641147193149.png

It's called a lynch mob, moron. You democrats invented them.
Justice, bud. You have no respect for it. Easily seen in how you magaturds defend murderers based on race. I honestly can't tell any difference between your brand of fuckery and that of the extremists in BLM/Antifa. The Democrat party didn't invent lynch mobs, you brain dead hack.

Justice, bud. You have no respect for it. Easily seen in how you magaturds defend murderers based on race. I honestly can't tell any difference between your brand of fuckery and that of the extremists in BLM/Antifa. The Democrat party didn't invent lynch mobs, you brain dead hack.
Yeah, and they aren't the party of slavery, Jim Crow and the KKK. Robert Byrd was never in the KKK, right? You're a moron. Lynch mobs and the KKK go hand in hand and yep they go hand in hand with the democrat party and always have. You need to study history a little closer idiot.

Sure they did Dimmer.....you Dims invented slavery and the KKK so you certainly did throw some ropes over the tree limbs. Oh and you invented fascism too which is clearly on display today with your Gestapo buddies right??

Yeah, and they aren't the party of slavery, Jim Crow and the KKK. Robert Byrd was never in the KKK, right? You're a moron. Lynch mobs and the KKK go hand in hand and yep they go hand in hand with the democrat party and always have. You need to study history a little closer idiot.
History might have been changed before Tumblin learned to read last week.

He played God with an another human being's life.
And a judge and jury agreed,

And I think all the cops there should have gotten the same sentence for not trying to stop him.
He was overly aggressive in restraining a thug resisting arrest, nothing to do with playing God. He was made an example of and the punishment is waaaaaay over any crime he committed. And it sends a bad message to all the other thugs out there.

He was overly aggressive in restraining a thug resisting arrest, nothing to do with playing God. He was made an example of and the punishment is waaaaaay over any crime he committed. And it sends a bad message to all the other thugs out there.
I have a feeling you're gonna lose this argument, but good luck.
No.
Floyd should have been on his way to jail.
They even had him in the fucking car and let him OUT. !!

If the fentanyl killed him he would have died on the way to jail, not under the weight of another man.

And his brain-dead partners could have and should have stopped it.

I have a feeling you're gonna lose this argument, but good luck.
No.
Floyd should have been on his way to jail.
They even had him in the fucking car and let him OUT. !!

If the fentanyl killed him he would have died on the way to jail, not under the weight of another man.

And his brain-dead partners could have and should have stopped it.
What argument? I am simply stating a difference of opinion. He was a thug, he resisted arrest multiple times, until he needed to be taken down. I think had they together then let him up and put him back in the car, things would have been okay. But the wackos were already whining.
As for someone calling police brain dead, you are obviously a Dimmer and dislike law enforcement.

What argument? I am simply stating a difference of opinion. He was a thug, he resisted arrest multiple times, until he needed to be taken down. I think had they together then let him up and put him back in the car, things would have been okay. But the wackos were already whining.
As for someone calling police brain dead, you are obviously a Dimmer and dislike law enforcement.
Who's in jail now ?
Not George Floyd.

He should have testified in his own defense.

“He has nothing to lose, given that that video is so damaging,” Phil Turner, a former federal prosecutor in Chicago, said earlier this week. “You’ve got to get up there and give an explanation. It’s a no-brainer.”

Last edited:
Over a life time criminal that took too many drugs and wouldn't follow the law. What a damn shame this honorable man has to live decades of his life in prison for enforcing our laws.
What was honorable about his actions and is a man with several compliants of brutality honorable? No he broke the law, that's why he spending several years of his life in prison.

Forum List

Back