Chauvin Is Lonely Behind Bars

And if Chauvin were not a rabid, mindless killing machine, Floyd would still be alive and Chauvin would be breathing free air.
Nothing was going to save old Georgies life on his death day. Chauvin had the bad luck to have George kick off when he did. Bad luck. That's all it was.

Yuck it up for NOW. In a few short years, the red wave is coming. Chauvin's "conviction" will be overturned, and everything and anything the Democrats are connected to will be put under a microscope. Riots, insider trading and every thing in between and then some.

I am sure you are so used to your fantasies colliding with reality that it won't even phase you when none of that happens. You will just generate more fantasies

One thing you dont do, is fuck with a cop who was sent to jail. He knows all the moves to do a beat down, and many correction facility officers will side with the cop. Go ahead okdokeyfine, love to see you try some shit, but i think you are just a pajama boy...
Keep thinking.

You are a racist hypocrite. The thugs that injured cops have been brought to justice. They were also NOT in the capitol building. There was not one injury to a capitol cop. But since you are so eager to call someone a cop hater, would you like to address the cops that were killed and injured by BLM/Antifa actions throughout the entire 2020 year? Nope didn't think so. You show your respect for the job that cops do when you take the side of a lifelong criminal thug, George Floyd over that of Derek Chauvin. Try again RACIST BIGOT!
And more whatabouts.

I am sure you are so used to your fantasies colliding with reality that it won't even phase you when none of that happens. You will just generate more fantasies
Yeah, right. Really. The magic 8 ball says you and the democrats are screwed. You are dead and you just don't know it yet.

Yeah, right. Really. The magic 8 ball says you and the democrats are screwed. You are dead and you just don't know it yet.
Oh no! Dead? I have lived through plenty of years with Republicans in charge. Turned out okay.

I think you make the mistake of thinking you are normal, and so you assume I will also have a mental break for a year over my cult losing, as you have.

But not scumbag murderer. An innocent victim killed by police. So if your politics support that, fix your shitty politics.

Apparently your politics dictate that you find everything wrong with a person to see if It is okay to murder them. Work on that, too.
For decades I believed in real reforms with police. None was ever done. Commissions with different names were instituted in many blue cities every several years naming community people into important positions with huge salaries and free cars for naught. Change the criminal code! Progs control everything in cities! And they do not change the criminal code! They do not because those who pay and follow the rules are the suckers for more revenue which is desperately needed by the local and regional government jurisdictions. If you believe that I think to murder someone is right, I do not. How many chances do you give anyone in an imperfect world with a nation that is more lenient than any on the planet in giving chances to? How long do you kiss the ass of career criminals? I do not disrespect George Floyd. For that can be anyone. I disrespect the agendas that caused him to be what he was in a system that has spent tens of trillions of dollars to eliminate it. And that has caused people to struggle more who play by the rules of civility.

Forum List

Back