Chauvin Is Lonely Behind Bars

Ok!

The murderer is apparently lonely in prison. If he weren't such a rabid, mindless killing machine that day, it might have occurred to him that cops don't fare well in GenPop, and he would be spending a LOT of time alone.

How does he imagine his family feels? Does he think they might be lonely? How about Floyd's family?
Your problem is I think Chauvin went to far....and that said Floyd was worthless but keeps blabbering

Sorry my delusional friend, innocent until proven guilty.

"Extrajudicial killing"

Maybe that's how you do things in YOUR shithole country. But, if you are going to live in my country, you need to learn the basics.
Wrong, retard. It is “presumed innocent in the eyes of the law until proved guilty.” If you did it, you ain’t innocent, you fucking ponderous moron.

Ashli Babbitt did not attack a cop, moron. Please educate yourself. You on the other hand are making excuses for a career criminal who had pushed a gun into the abdomen of his pregnant girlfriend, passed counterfeit currency and was intoxicated on a fatal dose of fentanyl when an unfortunate cop happened to get the call to respond to this piece of shit. You must be related to him. Better change your ways or you might end up in the same ground.
She didn't need to attack a cop. The cops should have shot them all.

No you wouldn't. You'd want to be out on the yard , playing poker for cigarettes, lifting weights, walking the track, acting as a trustee and helping the guards beat down on unruly inmates.
You overestimate me. I don’t play cards, smoke/drink, or exercise. I have no use for about 98% of human beings, and already go out of my way to minimize my interactions with other human beings. Especially in-person interactions.

And it's not up to a cop to dish out punishment based on if he thinks someone is guilty of passing a fake $20.
Nor did I argue, say, suggest or hint anything to the contrary. I don’t wish for suffering on any convicted prisoner. But I also don’t believe Chauvin can blame anyone but himself. “Take your fucking knee off of his neck,” I felt like screaming at the screen when I saw Chauvin’s behavior.

Last edited:
You overestimate me. I don’t play cards, smoke/drink, or exercise. I have no use for about 98% of human beings, and already go out of my way to minimize my interactions with other human beings. Especially in-person interactions.

Good for you.

Maybe you'll luck out some day and get "Cast Away" like Tom Hanks did in that film.

Exactly. The cop, the agent of the law, killed an innocent man.

Thanks for the assist. Not that I needed it. You sit there like a good little boy, until I call for assistance.
No. He killed a man. Whether that man was innocent is not the point and not established. But it also is the wrong question, you buffoon.

You don’t need an assist. You need a lobotomy. You can’t even follow a straightforward conversation. Go suck another bag of dicks, you worthless rancid rat twat.

He.murdered an innocent man.

You aren't going to whinge and squeal and snivel and put words in just the right order to change this fact.

Sorry.
He murdered a man. Whether that man was innocent isn’t for you to determine. But it’s ok if you imagine (however baselessly) that it is a call for a shitforbrain motherfucker like you to make. I just point out that you remain wrong. You live inside your fantasy bubble.

Floyd may have been a bit of a scumbag. But he shouldn’t be dead because Chauvin disregarded his right to life.

LOL. He should be very happy to be “lonely”. The alternative may be far less pleasant. If I had to be in a prison, I’d far prefer solitary confinement to general population.
From the article we don't know if he is lonely. He may be quite satisfied being alone. Just because the article says it's a lonely existence doesn't mean he 8s actually lonely.

He murdered a man. Whether that man was innocent isn’t for you to determine. But it’s ok if you imagine (however baselessly) that it is a call for a shitforbrain motherfucker like you to make. I just point out that you remain wrong. You live inside your fantasy bubble.

Floyd may have been a bit of a scumbag. But he shouldn’t be dead because Chauvin disregarded his right to life.
Floyd died of a drug overdose. Chauvin was just the sacrifice on the altar of black rage.

"Floyd may have been a bit of a scumbag. "

But not a scumbag murderer.

Floyd died of a drug overdose. Chauvin was just the sacrifice on the altar of black rage.
I don’t think that’s true. But even if it were true, the former officer should not have kept his knee bearing down on his detainee’s neck.

I don’t place much value on the life Floyd led. But regardless, Chauvin’s police behavior was wrong. I don’t dispute the verdict.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back