Chauvin Is Lonely Behind Bars

Do you need to see it one more time to know it was murder? Misconduct and killing someone equal murder.
If there is one thing in this world I do NOT need to ever see again it's the most played video of all time. You need to look up the definition of murder. That was not murder, that was a Cop going way beyond what he should have done to subdue a very large, very strong, very high George Floyd.

Nope. There isn't.

He was murdered by Chauvin. It's nobody's fault but his. That's why he is in prison for murder.
He may be. But politics reared its ugly head. Floyd was not a good man. And at 46 was still a scum bag who cost the system millions of dollars and was not even a father to his children. The real issue is finding an easier way to transport an uncooperative perp from the scene of a crime to the jail. And one who is lit by drugs. In the end the ghettos have more murders now. So who won and who lost? You got the white guy!

LOL. He should be very happy to be “lonely”. The alternative may be far less pleasant. If I had to be in a prison, I’d far prefer solitary confinement to general population.
At first, it may seem that way, but isolation can be its own special kind of hell. There probably aren't any other options for him if they want him to survive. When I first saw that video I was just like the majority calling for his head. After the autopsy was made available, I understood that nothing he did cause that man's death. He certainly didn't premeditate.

Floyd had a lethal dose of Fentanyl and Meth in his system and the stress of being arrested is what caused his heart to stop. There was ZERO DAMAGE to his cervical spine and the soft-tissue structures in his neck. If anything, those who were pressing down on his ribs and allowing his diaphragm to be restricted may be what caused his death. Chauvin shouldn't have still been a cop because he had quite a record of being heavy-handed with those he arrested but that doesn't make him a racist murderer.

I hope his request for a Federal sentence and Federal prison is granted.

If there is one thing in this world I do NOT need to ever see again it's the most played video of all time. You need to look up the definition of murder. That was not murder, that was a Cop going way beyond what he should have done to subdue a very large, very strong, very high George Floyd.
Going way beyond and looking away, while the man was screaming that he couldn't breath is murder. My critical thinking trumps yours, because the murderer is in jail. Enough said.

He may be. But politics reared its ugly head. Floyd was not a good man. And at 46 was still a scum bag who cost the system millions of dollars and was not even a father to his children. The real issue is finding an easier way to transport an uncooperative perp from the scene of a crime to the jail. And one who is lit by drugs. In the end the ghettos have more murders now. So who won and who lost? You got the white guy!
But not scumbag murderer. An innocent victim killed by police. So if your politics support that, fix your shitty politics.

Apparently your politics dictate that you find everything wrong with a person to see if It is okay to murder them. Work on that, too.

Going way beyond and looking away, while the man was screaming that he couldn't breath is murder. My critical thinking trumps yours, because the murderer is in jail. Enough said.
Hmm, he was saying he couldnt breathe while placed in a squad car. When he kicked out and got on the ground, he continued to say he couldnt breathe. If Georgie just would of stayed in the squad car he could be alive today....Nah, he OD.....

Hmm, he was saying he couldnt breathe while placed in a squad car. When he kicked out and got on the ground, he continued to say he couldnt breathe. If Georgie just would of stayed in the squad car he could be alive today....Nah, he OD.....
Liar.

And it's not up to a cop to dish out punishment based on if he thinks someone is guilty of passing a fake $20.
Yet a cop murdered a women who just happened to be looking in on Congress. Yeah, fuck you all you worthless progressive slaves, without double standards, you slaves would have no standards at all.

She didn't need to attack a cop. The cops should have shot them all.
BWK said
And it's not up to a cop to dish out punishment based on if he thinks someone is guilty of passing a fake $20.

You are completely mentally ill.

No wonder you voted for the Shitter In Chief Joe Biteme.
Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

I don’t think that’s true. But even if it were true, the former officer should not have kept his knee bearing down on his detainee’s neck.

I don’t place much value on the life Floyd led. But regardless, Chauvin’s police behavior was wrong. I don’t dispute the verdict.
Floyd died of a fentanyl overdose. It's unfortunate that Chauvid did not recognize that Floyd was dying.

Person always say they can't breathe, or they hurt or some other crap. If Georgie Flogy had stayed in the car instead of trying kick his way out, he would still be dead, but the police might have believed him.

Person always say they can't breathe, or they hurt or some other crap. If Georgie Flogy had stayed in the car instead of trying kick his way out, he would still be dead, but the police might have believed him.
And if Chauvin were not a rabid, mindless killing machine, Floyd would still be alive and Chauvin would be breathing free air.

Poor Derek Chauvin is lonely. Maybe he won't be when Bubba comes to visit.

I bet he's a huge mark in the joint. Good luck to him.

"According to a report from TMZ, Derek Chauvin, the former Minneapolis police officer who is currently serving 22 and a half years in prison for kneeling on the neck of George Floyd which led to Floyd's death, is living a lonely existence while serving his time in an enhanced security cell."

Yuck it up for NOW. In a few short years, the red wave is coming. Chauvin's "conviction" will be overturned, and everything and anything the Democrats are connected to will be put under a microscope. Riots, insider trading and every thing in between and then some.

Forum List

Back