Chauvin Just Arrested In George Floyd’s Death

Just breaking news on Cbs Minneapolis

I support good police in uniform. I like to think I'd risk my life for a guy who I know would do so for me.

Bad apples, have to be held to account. There MUST be a similar standard for officers as the rest of society. They aren't soldiers in a foreign land playing by foreign rules. Civilized societies have to hold them to a higher standard, and they have in general. They have great leeway, but, death has to only occur in particular circumstances.

What this guy did, whether he meant to cause death or not, was completely unnecessary. The man was arrested and in cuffs, he was their responsibility. I hate abusers more than anything.

Last edited:
Just breaking news on Cbs Minneapolis

I support good police in uniform. I like to think I'd risk my life for a guy who I know would do so for me.

Bad apples, have to be held to account. There MUST be a similar standard for officer. They aren't soldiers in a foreign land playing with foreign rules. Civilized societies have to hold them to a higher standard, and they have in general.

What this guy did, whether he meant to cause death or not, was completely unnecessary. The man was arrested and in cuffs, he was their responsibility. I hate abusers more than anything.
Sadly, his actions as well as the other officers at the scene, tarnish the image of the 99% that are good cops.

"
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — Fired Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin has been arrested days after George Floyd’s fatal arrest that sparked protests, rioting and outcry across the city and nation.
On Friday, John Harrington, commissioner of the Minnesota Department of Public Safety, announced that Chauvin has been taken into custody in connection with the May 25 death.""""
WAHOOOOOOOOOOO!

I hope his new friends in jail make him feel REAL welcome.....so welcome he won't be able to sit down for months.

This was a long road to justice when it should have taken less than 5 minutes. One of those other cops at the scene should have stopped him from killing George.... he would have been a hero and this whole thing would have been 180° different ( and probably gone unreported as a routine story of cops doing the right thing )

This just now. On cable tv. No link yet.

SCUM BAG should be charged with full on murder in the first.

Here we go first link:

Don’t see him handcuffed with a knee on his neck

I think he's going to get some serious man-handling in jail unless they put him in isolation/high security.
I hope it's the same kind of "security watch" that Jeffrey Epstein had. (cuz that mo'fo didn't hang himself)

And Keith Ellison shows up to speak at the conference...
1590773583797.jpeg

Keith Ellison is the AG for Mn.

This was a long road to justice when it should have taken less than 5 minutes. One of those other cops at the scene should have stopped him from killing George.... he would have been a hero and this whole thing would have been 180° different ( and probably gone unreported as a routine story of cops doing the right thing )
Yes, sadly, none of them stepped up. There was even a Park police officer there, though, granted they were across the street.
But what sickens me too, is the left used this horrific tragedy to to instigate more violence over it.

Forum List

Back