Chauvin Sentenced to 240 Months

I disagree. Derek Chauvin does deserve to breathe and he is certainly human
Chauvin isn’t a criminal. He’s been falsely accused and convicted.
You Trumpsters throw all kinds of excuses when there’s an outcome that you don’t like

He is a criminal. He was convicted by our legal system.

Your detachment from reality is your problem.

And I said the REASON doesn't matter. Dying while in custody of anything other than natural causes is a reason to sue. Prison officials KNOW that a former police officer is at risk in jail. They also KNOW that Chauvins case was very publicised. So they can't claim they don't know he's at risk.

Um, okay. Do you have a case where a plaintiff successfully sued because other inmates killed a prisoner?

A prisoner in the mental health ward of a county jail died as a result of being beaten and stabbed by his cellmate. His estate sued, claiming that the county and jail personnel acted with deliberate indifference to the decedent's safety. The plaintiff claimed that the defendants knew or should have known about the dangerous violent propensities of the cellmate, but disregarded the risk by placing him in the decedent's cell and by failing to adequately respond to the resulting attack.

Um, okay, that was specifically about a particularly dangerous cellmate, not a particularly hated victim. The problem is, if they found Chauvin in his cell tomorrow morning, they'd have a lot of suspects, because he was a racist cop who killed a black man.

Now, I'm sure Chauvin will be put in solitary and protective custody... at least at first. At some point, they're going to have to put in General Population, though.

Laws that I regularly and blatantly ignore, disregard and break. I answer to a far higher authority than any human law or court.

Which laws do you blatantly ignore, disregard, and break?

You will answer to your legal system and they will punish you appropriately. It's not complicated.

Nice try but I’m not THAt stupid.
You will answer to your legal system and they will punish you appropriately. It's not complicated
Only if they can take me Alice, which I don’t plan on letting them do. If they do, so be it… I’ll be dead in a week.

Nice try but I’m not THAt stupid.
You will answer to your legal system and they will punish you appropriately. It's not complicated
Only if they can take me Alice, which I don’t plan on letting them do. If they do, so be it… I’ll be dead in a week.

If they want to take you for breaking the law then they will. Your old man hissy fit isn't going to change any of that. That's your legal system whether you like it or not.

Of course I think you're probably just jaywalking and you're not on anyone's radar.

If they want to take you for breaking the law then they will. Your old man hissy fit isn't going to change any of that. That's your legal system whether you like it or not
They will get a good fight when they come, and then they can truly take my guns from my cold dead hands.

It’s not my legal system. I don’t believe in any system built on the idea of innocent until proved guilty.

Of course I think you're probably just jaywalking and you're not on anyone's radar
A small blip, but a blip. An associate of mine at the FBI has confirmed it for me.

If they want to take you for breaking the law then they will. Your old man hissy fit isn't going to change any of that. That's your legal system whether you like it or not
They will get a good fight when they come, and then they can truly take my guns from my cold dead hands.

It’s not my legal system. I don’t believe in any system built on the idea of innocent until proved guilty.

Of course I think you're probably just jaywalking and you're not on anyone's radar
A small blip, but a blip. An associate of mine at the FBI has confirmed it for me.
You’re not going to do a damn thing. Aren’t you too old to be acting like a little drama queen?

It’s still your legal system. Your whining hissy fit doesn’t change that.

You’re not going to do a damn thing. Aren’t you too old to be acting like a little drama queen?
At 47 I'm still game for a fight.
It’s not my legal system if I refuse to participate in it. It could do whatever it wants to me but I would refuse to participate in it’s activities

At 47 I'm still game for a fight.
It’s not my legal system if I refuse to participate in it. It could do whatever it wants to me but I would refuse to participate in it’s activities

You’re not going to fight, drama queen.

Your participation isn’t needed. It’s still your legal system and you are still subject to the same laws as everyone else. What part of that do you not understand?

Forum List

Back