Chauvin Sentenced to 240 Months

He makes perfect sense to his fellow rightwing racists
Hey!!! I deserve credit for ALL my hatred, not just the racial ones!!!! I’m also a sexist, misogynist, isolationist, nationalist, spiritualist (I hate religious people), and anti-vegetarian, vegan, pacifist, and I hate lawyers.

They will get a good fight when they come, and then they can truly take my guns from my cold dead hands.
This is a lie – no one wants to take your guns.

Clearly there’s no limit to the idiocy and dishonesty of conservatives.
He's not a "conservative". He's a kookburger who dreams of living in the 12th century and is sort of a mix of Kim Jong-Un, Stalin and Pee-Wee Herman.

George Floyd was a criminal.
He was found guilty of absolutely nothing on the day he was murdered.

He'd already been found guilty of many things and was a convicted felon. So yes he was a criminal at the time of his arrest. But he was also a human,
What crime was he found guilty of on the day he was murdered?

Are you saying that anyone with a criminal record should be executed?

Show me the law that states you're only a criminal if you're found guilty of a crime every single day. As it was he was being arrested for passing a fake 20. So convicted that day? Nope, arrested though with proof as even the store employee said the bill was fake.

Last edited:
An officer of the law, who was following local written procedures of handling an uncooperative suspect who was accused of perpetrating an act of passing a bogus twenty dollar bill and unbeknownst to himself and others had consumed a lethal dose of illegal narcotics, used his foot to restrain the captured suspect who died after resisting arrest was convicted of murder and sentenced to 20 years because the press politicized his action ss a hate crime and police brutality?

Who needs a judge and jury when the press tarnishes a cop working within written job requirements of dealing with big, strong bullies, because the procedure offended the illegal drug lords and their users?

If there ever were such a thing that happened to a Hollywood superstar restraining a perpetrator the press would have decimated the death of the deceased, fit the story to a paragraph on page 54 and blamed the counterfiet industry. The superstar would be credited with a self-defense victory who took a bad, bad bully off the streets.

No fair just because leftists hate cops and want to defund and discourage police from protecting America and replace them with people they can control like Antifa and BLM. Then they can bathe in gold pens and put a pox on Trump and those who voted for him.

An officer of the law, who was following local written procedures of handling an uncooperative suspect who was accused of perpetrating an act of passing a bogus twenty dollar bill and unbeknownst to himself and others had consumed a lethal dose of illegal narcotics, used his foot to restrain the captured suspect who died after resisting arrest was convicted of murder and sentenced to 20 years because the press politicized his action ss a hate crime and police brutality?

Who needs a judge and jury when the press tarnishes a cop working within written job requirements of dealing with big, strong bullies, because the procedure offended the illegal drug lords and their users?

If there ever were such a thing that happened to a Hollywood superstar restraining a perpetrator the press would have decimated the death of the deceased, fit the story to a paragraph on page 54 and blamed the counterfiet industry. The superstar would be credited with a self-defense victory who took a bad, bad bully off the streets.

No fair just because leftists hate cops and want to defund and discourage police from protecting America and replace them with people they can control like Antifa and BLM. Then they can bathe in gold pens and put a pox on Trump and those who voted for him.

His superiors all said he did NOT follow procedures. It's why they fired him.

The press incited the public against the officer, and the press determined not only the verdict but any chance of a fair verdict. Press bias is the bat Democrats are using to destroy law and order across the land so they can communize America without any interference from good guys.

Brush your teeth. I can smell the jackboot polish from here.

Forum List

Back