Cheating teachers going to prison

Check out the ID's of these teachers. What do everyone of them have in common?
And people ask what's the problem with the failed education system.
Behold the problem.
Former Atlanta educators sentenced to up to seven years in prison - Yahoo News

Whats the problem? How about locking up teachers on racketeering charges for cheating?

Oh, they all...um..have something in common so its all good. Meanwhile Teachers are fucking their students and get a year or two....

Have a strange sense of justice in this country. Show me a sector in the business world where cheating is discouraged. You do whatever you can get away with. So that being the case, why is cheating in education so heinous? I don't think it's cheating we have a problem with (thinking of doping in pro sports) but rather it's getting caught cheating.

Whats the problem? How about locking up teachers on racketeering charges for cheating?

Oh, they all...um..have something in common so its all good. Meanwhile Teachers are fucking their students and get a year or two....

Yeah...TYPICAL response from you Lyndon B. Johnson dimowits. So what, if they change test answers? Other teachers are providing free sex education. You goddamn people have truly lost your fucking minds.

Yeah...TYPICAL response from you Lyndon B. Johnson dimowits. So what, if they change test answers? Other teachers are providing free sex education. You goddamn people have truly lost your fucking minds.

Yeah, thats what I said

The judge threw the Tree Dwellers in prison for basically fucking up hundreds of negro kids lives. A negro kid goes into the next grade and doesn't have a clue what's going on just so the negro teacher could get extra cash for supposedly doing a good job. How fucking despicable!.
It's about the future of human lives not about stealing a fucking crate of watermelons.

And that's what I said, democrat asshole with your LBJ logic. 'Let's pay them "ni**ers" to vote for us...keep 'em stupid and on the street, rioting"

Really not much difference than the negro doctor of education at the University of North Carolina who ran a black studies program for 18 fricking years with no professors, no classrooms, no textbooks...just for the basketball and football teams' negroes. Everybody got an A. All those star athletes passed. BULLSHIT.

Really not much difference than the negro doctor of education at the University of North Carolina who ran a black studies program for 18 fricking years with no professors, no classrooms, no textbooks...just for the basketball and football teams' negroes. Everybody got an A. All those star athletes passed. BULLSHIT.
I had a negro Professor once who basically told all of us privately what it would cost us in hard cash for the mark we wanted to purchase from him. You could also score pretty much any drug from him......for a price.
The bastard was only one of about twenty professors at that university who ran the same scam. ALL of them negroes. All of them tenured!
While I was there someone dropped a dime on one of them and she 'rolled' on all the others. All of them were told by the FBI/Chancellor "you have fifteen minutes to resign or you're going to prison".
Fucking bunch of Tree Dweller simian sub-human scum. One of these scum actually called me at home and said "I don't care how good your other grades are. If I don't get my money next week I'll give you a failing mark". This is one of the most highly thought of universities in the country BTW.

The judge threw the Tree Dwellers in prison for basically fucking up hundreds of negro kids lives. A negro kid goes into the next grade and doesn't have a clue what's going on just so the negro teacher could get extra cash for supposedly doing a good job. How fucking despicable!.
It's about the future of human lives not about stealing a fucking crate of watermelons.
It happened with me since I was a star jock....bad grades, no problem....you are a star athlete and deserve to be passed...

I had a negro Professor once who basically told all of us privately what it would cost us in hard cash for the mark we wanted to purchase from him. You could also score pretty much any drug from him......for a price.
The bastard was only one of about twenty professors at that university who ran the same scam. ALL of them negroes. All of them tenured!
While I was there someone dropped a dime on one of them and she 'rolled' on all the others. All of them were told by the FBI/Chancellor "you have fifteen minutes to resign or you're going to prison".
Fucking bunch of Tree Dweller simian sub-human scum. One of these scum actually called me at home and said "I don't care how good your other grades are. If I don't get my money next week I'll give you a failing mark". This is one of the most highly thought of universities in the country BTW.

You went to a school 20 black professors? Where was this? Tanzania?

You went to a school 20 black professors? Where was this? Tanzania?
Well, they do have black colleges where Atlanta students can compete.
Ya. They're called SN's colleges where everyone gets a passing grade. Not even for showing up. Just for being registered.
Have the SW fill out the application forums. Then have her fill out the student loan forums. Don't worry. She'll come to your grandmothers house where you have been living since you were two months old so you can scratch an 'X' on the forms. Then sit back and wait for the student loan money cheques arrive each month.
This is happening by the tens of thousands. But everyone is looking away.

Dannyboy went to the only school in America that has 20 black professors and ALL of them were crooked....

...Next time on Ripleys dont Believe it or just dont

Prison Sentences for Eight Former Atlanta Educators in Test-Cheating Scandal

Good riddens

David Beasley, Yahoo! News, April 14, 2015

Eight former Atlanta public school educators were ordered on Tuesday to serve between one and seven years in prison for their convictions on racketeering charges in one of the nation’s largest test-cheating scandals.

{snip}

Superior Court Judge Jerry Baxter gave three of the 11 educators convicted in the scandal 20-year sentences, with seven years to be served in prison and the rest on probation.

Five educators received five-year sentences, with two ordered to serve two years in prison and three to serve one year.

“There were thousands of children that were harmed in this thing,” Baxter said during a rancorous hearing.

“It’s like the sickest thing that’s ever happened to this town,” he later said of the scandal that raised national alarm about high-stakes testing.

Two convicted educators, who apologized in court under agreements with prosecutors, received lighter punishments.

One must serve six months of weekends in jail and five years of probation. The other avoided jail and was sentenced to five years probation, with one year of an evening home curfew.

{snip}

Baxter urged the defendants on Monday to consider plea deals requiring them to accept responsibility in exchange for limited prison time. But they would have given up rights to appeal, a sticking point.

Many, if not all, of the eight educators facing prison will appeal, their attorneys said.

{snip}

A Georgia grand jury in 2013 roiled the community by indicting 35 Atlanta educators, including former school Superintendent Beverly Hall, on conspiracy and other charges.

Twelve of the educators went on trial, and 11 were convicted. Hall died of breast cancer this year.

{snip}

While cheating has been reported in 40 states and Washington, D.C., in recent years, educators do not usually serve prison time, according to Bob Schaeffer, education director for the National Center for Fair and Open Testing, a nonprofit known as FairTest.

Parent Colleen Bates said her daughter had to repeat two grades after her test scores were inflated during the scandal.

“I have no pity for what happened today,” Bates said.

{snip}

Original Article

Prison Sentences for Eight Former Atlanta Educators in Test-Cheating Scandal

Good riddens

David Beasley, Yahoo! News, April 14, 2015

Eight former Atlanta public school educators were ordered on Tuesday to serve between one and seven years in prison for their convictions on racketeering charges in one of the nation’s largest test-cheating scandals.

{snip}

Superior Court Judge Jerry Baxter gave three of the 11 educators convicted in the scandal 20-year sentences, with seven years to be served in prison and the rest on probation.

Five educators received five-year sentences, with two ordered to serve two years in prison and three to serve one year.

“There were thousands of children that were harmed in this thing,” Baxter said during a rancorous hearing.

“It’s like the sickest thing that’s ever happened to this town,” he later said of the scandal that raised national alarm about high-stakes testing.

Two convicted educators, who apologized in court under agreements with prosecutors, received lighter punishments.

One must serve six months of weekends in jail and five years of probation. The other avoided jail and was sentenced to five years probation, with one year of an evening home curfew.

{snip}

Baxter urged the defendants on Monday to consider plea deals requiring them to accept responsibility in exchange for limited prison time. But they would have given up rights to appeal, a sticking point.

Many, if not all, of the eight educators facing prison will appeal, their attorneys said.

{snip}

A Georgia grand jury in 2013 roiled the community by indicting 35 Atlanta educators, including former school Superintendent Beverly Hall, on conspiracy and other charges.

Twelve of the educators went on trial, and 11 were convicted. Hall died of breast cancer this year.

{snip}

While cheating has been reported in 40 states and Washington, D.C., in recent years, educators do not usually serve prison time, according to Bob Schaeffer, education director for the National Center for Fair and Open Testing, a nonprofit known as FairTest.

Parent Colleen Bates said her daughter had to repeat two grades after her test scores were inflated during the scandal.

“I have no pity for what happened today,” Bates said.

{snip}

Original Article
The only thing you yourself wrote in your post was "Good riddens." I think that says pretty much all we need to know about you.

I fail to see this a a "race" issue at all...........it's an integrity issue. We entrust our greatest assets to our schools, teachers and educational system - to be taught, directed, and nurtured toward a successful future. Absolutely nothing is more important to the future of this country than educating our children.

So for a representative of our educational system to engage in this kind of fraud is unacceptable - if we turn a blind eye here, we are essentially teaching our children that cheating is ok as long as someone in authority over you encourages it and/or everyone else is doing it.

I'm reminded of an old saying one of my teachers was fond of quoting, "if you don't stand for what's right, you are liable to fall for anything".

We must all take a stand here and demand that our educational system simply must lead by example - the future of our greatest assets (our children) is at stake, so on this issue, there can be no wavering.

As far as the punishment fitting the crime, all involved were offered a plea deal for a drastically reduced sentence as long as they would admit fault - so for those who refused, they must now face the full consequences.

I hope this puts all school systems/employee's on notice, regardless of state/neighborhood/race/creed/religion/etc that this type of fraud simply will not be tolerated.

Nothing upsets me any more than an adult who would stoop so low as to take advantage of a child - it' simply intolerable and there is no excuse.

I fail to see this a a "race" issue at all...........it's an integrity issue.

Of course not...When was the last time a teacher served more time for cheating on a test than someone charged with manslaughter?

Suuuuuure blacks on average get the shitty end of the justice stick but that doesnt mean theres a pattern or anything

What do they have in common (that matters)? I'm guess all of them were paid union members. I don't care what color skin they have.

I have rarely had more faith in our judicial system than after reading about this judge. I wish every judge was like this.

On the comparison with teachers having sex with their students and "only" getting a few years: Those teachers probably only hurt one student (or just a few). These cheaters damaged thousands of children, and by destroying the system that was supposed to educate them, negatively affected tens of thousands.

Forum List

Back