Check out the NRA Protesters

RandallFlagg

PROUD Tea Party Member
Dec 5, 2012
Watch as Anti-NRA Protester Explains Why You Shouldn?t Be Able to Protect Yourself With a Gun If Your Life Is in Danger | Video | TheBlaze.com

When MRCTV’s Dan Joseph talked with protesters outside the National Rifle Association’s headquarters in Fairfax, Va., earlier this week, he was able to really encapsulate the anti-gun crowd’s argument against the Second Amendment.

When asked if a person who believes their life is in danger should be able to defend themselves with a firearm, one protester simply said, “No.”

MRCTV
“Only a law enforcement officer should be allowed to use weapons,” she said. The same woman also told Joseph that he shouldn’t be able to carry a gun in a bad neighborhood, because he shouldn’t be walking around in a bad neighborhood in the first place.

Another protester claimed that 30,000 people die every year to gun violence, and it’s all the NRA’s fault.

“People who go out and buy a bunch of guns” are just paranoid and misinformed, a female protester argued.

There’s plenty more footage from MRCTV below:

Geniuses, aren't they? They deserve this:

qqvol0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lol9-OnRY_I]Whistle Pig Boise 5-9-09 - YouTube[/ame]

hilarious to watch em flop around after they've been shot

Q: "So if someone is going to is already is attacking you with a gun or a knife, you do not believe that you have the right to defend yourself?"

A: "Correct, only law enforcement officers should be allowed to take action."

Then the other woman starts getting pushy and violent and yelling because she realized she said something totally stupid:
"Regular and normal people probably have guns because they don't want to be shot." --- Oh damn, did I just say that? GETS MAD

Last edited:
Q: "So if someone is going to is already is attacking you with a gun or a knife, you do not believe that you have the right to defend yourself?"

A: "Correct, only law enforcement officers should be allowed to take action."

Then the other woman starts getting pushy and violent and yelling because she realized she said something totally stupid:
"Regular and normal people probably have guns because they don't want to be shot." --- Oh damn, did I just say that? GETS MAD

And remember, stay away from the "bad side of town". If you get shot, you deserve it.

I've watched this like 5 times. I could watch it several more times this week too. Great comedic value.
I swear by all that is Holy - why are people like these allowed to draw breath???
The same reason that Christian morons are allowed to draw breath.

Here's one example of a Christian moron:

RandallFlagg said:
PROUD Tea Party Member..... "It's okay! God believes in you!"
See the contradiction? "PROUD" Teabagger Christian who prays to an imaginary friend who says that pride is evil? Get it? Teabagger Christians are morons.

Anyone that is familiar with dementia has seen this type of behavior before. It's a sad thing. I just hope they got some cookies and a movie at the nursing home after the ordeal.

I've watched this like 5 times. I could watch it several more times this week too. Great comedic value.
I swear by all that is Holy - why are people like these allowed to draw breath???

RandallFlagg said:
See the contradiction? "PROUD" Teabagger Christian who prays to an imaginary friend who says that pride is evil? Get it? Teabagger Christians are morons.

Let me make this clear to your dumb Nazi ass - FUCK you. Clear enough to you?

Anyone that is familiar with dementia has seen this type of behavior before. It's a sad thing. I just hope they got some cookies and a movie at the nursing home after the ordeal.

These are the "people" (and I use that word loosely) that would disarm America. Stupid, stupid sheep.

RandallFlagg said:

We get it, you want to burn in hell. And lets face it you believe everything the left doee, including eugenics and the univer started as an atom and blew up, just cause!!!

nice, so we know you dont lime guns and christians, but we know you love criminals and gay. In fact you think being gay is normal, so whats it li,e to take it in the ass? I mean is it tough for ya or do you use alot of lube, just askin

If you are in the wrong place your screwed.............

Yep..

He....He....Haw....Haw...He....He....

This video kills me. Should be SNL. We'll let KNB, that liberal dirt ball be the Idiot for extra amusement.

LOL

They are allot of well to do whites living in gated communities that have no clue what the real world is about. These broads husbands likely make big bucks and they sit around all day figuring out the cause de jour. Facts for these people are meaningless, these are just social events for them, kind of like their bridge club.

Last edited:

RandallFlagg said:

We get it, you want to burn in hell. And lets face it you believe everything the left doee, including eugenics and the univer started as an atom and blew up, just cause!!!

nice, so we know you dont lime guns and christians, but we know you love criminals and gay. In fact you think being gay is normal, so whats it li,e to take it in the ass? I mean is it tough for ya or do you use alot of lube, just askin

The Nazi's comparison is as invalid as he is. Yes, I'm a proud tea party member. The "quote" he attributes to me us actually Stephen King from his book "The Stand".

He makes one very dangerous assumption, however. Yes, I am a Christian and would never deny Jesus Christ. However, I Do NOT "Turn the other cheek". That ended in Vietnam.

There are allot of well to do whites living in gated communities that have no clue what the real world is about. These broads husbands likely make big bucks and they sit around all day figuring out the cause de jour. Facts for these people are meaningless, these are just social events for them, kind of like their bridge club.

Just like most "Progressive" Nazis. They live in a fantasy world of high hopes and unicorns.

Forum List

Back