Check out this tweet from Elizabeth Warren:

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018

Elizabeth Warren
@ewarren

On my first day as president, I will sign an executive order that puts a total moratorium on all new fossil fuel leases for drilling offshore and on public lands. And I will ban fracking—everywhere.
4:26 PM · Sep 6, 2019·Twitter Web App

GOOD LUCK WID DAT SHIT, FUCKING MORON DEMONRATS!!!

Certainly makes me want to sell my car, build a chimney and fireplace and buy a bicycle....for the snow in winter.... can these people be real?

e1ba8307206bb1474279f59d09832812.jpg

Elizabeth Warren
@ewarren

On my first day as president, I will sign an executive order that puts a total moratorium on all new fossil fuel leases for drilling offshore and on public lands. And I will ban fracking—everywhere.

Certainly makes me want to sell my car, build a chimney and fireplace and buy a bicycle....for the snow in winter.... can these people be real?
Make sure you get one of those fat tire bicycles. They're supposed to handle the snow.

I suppose she doesn't realize that when the price of gas and fuel was at an all time high it contributed greatly to the big housing bubble burst both in the 70's and 2008.

I suppose she doesn't realize that when the price of gas and fuel was at an all time high it contributed greatly to the big housing bubble burst both in the 70's and 2008.
Aw.....how was that?.....Tell me the extra cents spent took money away from paying your mortgage!

Aw.....how was that?.....Tell me the extra cents spent took money away from paying your mortgage!
Not only that many smaller companies cut back and some simply went out of business. Its foolish for any politician to put the working class and small businesses at a disadvantage with all this hype. If they want to clean up the pollution that would be a good thing but hell if they are not demanding the same from trading partners its fruitless.

Last edited:
Why don't DemocRat candidates get honest and adopt the slogan 'Make America Lame Again' while honoring Jimmy Carter at the Kennedy Center.

Elizabeth Warren
@ewarren

Dont worry about 4 and 5 dollar a gallon gas , sky rocketing energy prices across the board ...High Sustained Energy Prices only raise the prices of everything else Why just ask the Germans and Spanish ........wh0o beg for government programs to help alleviate the hardship governemnt themselves caused ..

Shes going to create " ONE million new" green jobs all starting at at least 15 dollars and hour ...AND you can also say good bye so that masters degree gender studies debt

See her "Patriotic America First Nationalist" simpleton sloganeering here :
My Green Manufacturing Plan for America
Shes also going to pay extra special attention to black communities "who have been ignored for far to long "
Patriotic Nationalism is only good think when a moron from the left uses the words ...everyone else is a racist transphobe nazi.

The best part of the #ClimateTownHall was getting to see all of the incredible young brainwashed idiots who built a grassroots movement to make it happen. That's how we'll stop climate change—by dreaming big, fighting hard, and organizing together!
The #GreenNewDeal isn’t only about targets. It’s about justice. (And "natural" wealth redistribution .......naturally )
@ewarren
has a plan for that. #ClimateTownHall

I may vote for her just to help bring the country down

Some days I think We really dont deserve to carry on

Elizabeth Warren
@ewarren

See I love this.... and the left-wing democraps are absolutely clueless.

"How can you support Trump?"

And then you look at the Democraps "As my action if elected president... I'll destroy the entire country by executive order!"

....... hmmm...... tough choices!.... Trump who says crazy stuff, and governs pretty well.... or people openly saying they will destroy the country..... wowzers.... sooo hard to pick one.....

Forum List

Back