Check this out, Do you think liberals indocteration of children is bordering on child abuse?

It can go either way. I suffered terribly from coming from a very disciplinarian and traditional home, but my siblings suffered less.

I've never really met anyone from a liberal home go off the rails. They either become more conservative or be liberal. They are more free to be themself and make their own life path.

I'd say the opposite of the OP. Because a liberal upbringing gives you the choice. A conservative on doesn't. If it doesn't suit you, you crack when you break out of it.

All of the people on mental disability welfare, I've met came from conservative homes. ALL of them.
How long have you been a liberal?
All my life. I just hate progressives.
As do I.....Trump is not a progressive.....
No he's the anti-progressive.

Canada has your passport waiting for you, and hopefully you will go instead of undermining this nation for the next 8 years.
Not any more; they dont want the libtard Snow Flakes either.

upload_2016-12-20_7-9-26.png

Does anyone have any use for these flakes?

That's utter bullshit. Libs regularly protest, riot and destroy property. They are immature and without self discipline act out by throwing temper tantrums.
You think all nut cases are conservatives? Conservatives aren't the ones shooting up schools and malls. Maybe you don't know what the word means.

Libtards refuse to be hindered by facts or reason.

They find it convenient propaganda to attack conservatives and so they do and trim the facts to fit their latest narrative.
The same can be said about conservatives, so it must be a human quality.
The left says it, sure. But they lie about everything. Conservatives don't need to lie, if it works, don't fix it. If it's broke, fix it but don't blindly rush into something to feel good about yourself. Conservatives aren't the ones trying to rob you blind to implement the latest wet dream. Conservatives aren't the ones demonizing you for believing men and women are uniquely different and should be appreciated as such.

That's utter bullshit. Libs regularly protest, riot and destroy property. They are immature and without self discipline act out by throwing temper tantrums.
You think all nut cases are conservatives? Conservatives aren't the ones shooting up schools and malls. Maybe you don't know what the word means.

They find it convenient propaganda to attack conservatives and so they do and trim the facts to fit their latest narrative.
Yes, and they threaten and harass electors which is against the law. But do you think they give a rats ace about the law ??? The dead innocent cops that have been killed by the idiots who have been empowered now prove it or try asking the live ones who are constantly under attack or being harrassed now about how law & order is being respected anymore. It's unbelievable.

What liberals did to our children is child abuse....and people involved in it must be held accountable....
The only way to stop it is to remove their control of our schools.
Trumps plan to return control of the schools to the states is the only way to ensure the changes we make stay for generations....
. Only if the states aren't to far gone will it work. Getting liberal indoctrination out of the education system is going to be tough.

It can go either way. I suffered terribly from coming from a very disciplinarian and traditional home, but my siblings suffered less.

I've never really met anyone from a liberal home go off the rails. They either become more conservative or be liberal. They are more free to be themself and make their own life path.

I'd say the opposite of the OP. Because a liberal upbringing gives you the choice. A conservative on doesn't. If it doesn't suit you, you crack when you break out of it.

All of the people on mental disability welfare, I've met came from conservative homes. ALL of them.

Some what true, but I am taking "teaching them what to think, not how to think"

Yeah they indocterate them in the home with religion and morals but don't you think that's better than freedom to be a degenerate on society?

And again with my OP the child is only 6 years old and for Christ sake Trump is a liberal in republican clothing.

No. Trump is a travesty. He might have spouted some liberal ideas in the past, but he was too ignorant to understand what those ideals meant then just like he is too ignorant to understand what he is spouting now. It doesn't matter what he might say today or tomorrow. He's too stupid to run this country, and we will all suffer while he plays at trying.
. Canada has your passport waiting for you, and hopefully you will go instead of undermining this nation for the next 8 years.

What makes you think I'm going anywhere?

Yeah they indocterate them in the home with religion and morals but don't you think that's better than freedom to be a degenerate on society?

And again with my OP the child is only 6 years old and for Christ sake Trump is a liberal in republican clothing.

No. Trump is a travesty. He might have spouted some liberal ideas in the past, but he was too ignorant to understand what those ideals meant then just like he is too ignorant to understand what he is spouting now. It doesn't matter what he might say today or tomorrow. He's too stupid to run this country, and we will all suffer while he plays at trying.
. Canada has your passport waiting for you, and hopefully you will go instead of undermining this nation for the next 8 years.

Keep thinking good thoughts....:lol:

Trumps a liberal sorry he doesn't have a (D) after his name

This OP of mine just reminded me of this a few years ago

Republicans keep calling Obama the Messiah. They probably just confused the kid.

Yes, and they threaten and harass electors which is against the law. But do you think they give a rats ace about the law ??? The dead innocent cops that have been killed by the idiots who have been empowered now prove it or try asking the live ones who are constantly under attack or being harrassed now about how law & order is being respected anymore. It's unbelievable.
But why is it this way?

Because Republicans LET IT HAPPEN EVERY ELECTION.

The left says it, sure. But they lie about everything. Conservatives don't need to lie, if it works, don't fix it. If it's broke, fix it but don't blindly rush into something to feel good about yourself. Conservatives aren't the ones trying to rob you blind to implement the latest wet dream. Conservatives aren't the ones demonizing you for believing men and women are uniquely different and should be appreciated as such.
Conservatives sure can fool themselves.

Is teaching science and the world outside of the bible wrong? This is my problem with you people as you're very close to the same kind of mindset as the isis or taliban.
You know damn well that is what they do. The global warming con isn't science, and government schools have no business teaching politically controversial subjects. They also teach that "anti--bullying" horshit, which is really just a cover for the gay agenda. Schools should teach exactly what parents want them to teach, and not one iota more.

Last edited:

Oh I just figured you would want to if can't stand the new leadership or direction of the country.

The claim that government schools teach kids how to think is to hilarious for words to describe.

Trumps a liberal sorry he doesn't have a (D) after his name

This OP of mine just reminded me of this a few years ago

Republicans keep calling Obama the Messiah. They probably just confused the kid.
. Kid is right... LOL

Conservatives sure can fool themselves.
All the way to the POTUS, House,,and Senate....:lol:

Forum List

Back