Cheering About Keeping Gitmo Open?!?!?

That's what the Republican party has been reduced to?

Is that something we should be PROUD of? Seriously?!??

#SMHGOP #LOLGOP

This was one of Obama's campaign promises. He even signed legislation to close it early in. Yet after 8 years and control of both houses it still remains open. Obama never wanted to close it.
You lie!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yawn. Nope, sorry.
Can you cite the powers used for our current regime?

Letters of marque and reprisal or declaration of war, are specifically enumerated.

The right wing is simply clueless and Causeless if they believe we can win any war as nebulous as an abstraction such crime, drugs, and terror.

Anything over two years, is too long.

LOL dumbass. Perhaps we should start with National ID cards...then we can figure out how to use the Commerce Clause to get it closed. You aren't a bright one are you? We aren't talking about "crime, drugs or terror". We're talking about war, Obama inherited Afghanistan and Iraq, he added Libya and Syria. We ARE signatories to the GC and that means we ARE bound by it. Now, HOW long does it say we can hold enemy combatants?

The Leftwing are clueless pacifistic women filled with estrogen.
The right wing doesn't really care about the law. How illegal.

LOL, sure thing kid. How long does the GC say we can hold enemy combatants?
Are we formally at war, and are there no Courts, open?

LOL, why does that matter now? It didn't matter for Bush OR Obambi. You don't use Civilian Courts for this you use Tribunals. I don't expect you to know that, you've not expressed knowledge about any of this.

Can you cite the powers used for our current regime?

Letters of marque and reprisal or declaration of war, are specifically enumerated.

The right wing is simply clueless and Causeless if they believe we can win any war as nebulous as an abstraction such crime, drugs, and terror.

Anything over two years, is too long.

LOL dumbass. Perhaps we should start with National ID cards...then we can figure out how to use the Commerce Clause to get it closed. You aren't a bright one are you? We aren't talking about "crime, drugs or terror". We're talking about war, Obama inherited Afghanistan and Iraq, he added Libya and Syria. We ARE signatories to the GC and that means we ARE bound by it. Now, HOW long does it say we can hold enemy combatants?

LOL, why does that matter now? It didn't matter for Bush OR Obambi. You don't use Civilian Courts for this you use Tribunals. I don't expect you to know that, you've not expressed knowledge about any of this.
It matters for civil rights purposes. Natural rights don't end without due process as long as government functions and the courts are open.

It matters for civil rights purposes. Natural rights don't end without due process as long as government functions and the courts are open.

Nope, sorry. You don't get t make up phony rules. Military Tribunals. Personally in my opinion they don't meet the criteria for GC coverage but that decision was made a long time ago. Oh yes, I know you have no earthly idea what the GC DOES say, I also know you're too lazy to look it up. It says, and I quote: " Until hostilities cease". It's astonishing how uneducated you are kid.

Nope, sorry. You don't get t make up phony rules. Military Tribunals. Personally in my opinion they don't meet the criteria for GC coverage but that decision was made a long time ago. Oh yes, I know you have no earthly idea what the GC DOES say, I also know you're too lazy to look it up. It says, and I quote: " Until hostilities cease". It's astonishing how uneducated you are kid.
Projecting much; we have a Constitution, not your, "phony rules".

That's what the Republican party has been reduced to?

Is that something we should be PROUD of? Seriously?!??

#SMHGOP #LOLGOP
Yeah.....instead of keeping Gitmo open, it should be closed and when our troops capture the foreign enemy combatants, they should just put a bullet in them. It'd save a lot of money.

Terrorists are not due civil rights. They made that decision when they opted to be an enemy combatant. They have valuable information, and we want and need that information.

Military%20Service-S.jpg

Terrorists are not due civil rights. They made that decision when they opted to be an enemy combatant. They have valuable information, and we want and need that information.

Military%20Service-S.jpg
Persons have civil rights under our Constitution.

Didn't the Kenyan promise the Moon Bats that he would close Gitmo in a year? He failed at that just like he failed at every thing else, didn't he?

Not if the don't come on our shore.
Any law must be pursuant to our Constitution.

Poor Daniel, he's right, if they aren't IN our Country they have no Constitutional standing. Hence Gitmo. Military Tribunals are the order of the day.
Nobody takes the right wing seriously about the law.

Any law must come from some authority.

We have a Constitution.

Not if the don't come on our shore.
Any law must be pursuant to our Constitution.

Poor Daniel, he's right, if they aren't IN our Country they have no Constitutional standing. Hence Gitmo. Military Tribunals are the order of the day.
Nobody takes the right wing seriously about the law.

Any law must come from some authority.

We have a Constitution.

We have a pOst Office ClaUse with a pursuant special pleading.

Whatever happened to Official Poverty?

Forum List

Back