Cheering About Keeping Gitmo Open?!?!?

What to liberals want? Constitutional rights and candy for terrorists?

That's what the Republican party has been reduced to?

Is that something we should be PROUD of? Seriously?!??

#SMHGOP #LOLGOP

I agree. We should just shoot them instead of incarcerating them. They are defective humans and like rabid dogs should be euthanized.

#SMHGOP #LOLGOP

I agree. We should just shoot them instead of incarcerating them. They are defective humans and like rabid dogs should be euthanized.

It would be much easier but don't hold you've breath. There are so many death cult lovers out there it would never happen.

It would also be easier if our military took no prisoners. Shoot the bastards

#SMHGOP #LOLGOP

It would be much easier but don't hold you've breath. There are so many death cult lovers out there it would never happen.

It would also be easier if our military took no prisoners. Shoot the bastards

Personally, I would burn them alive right in the Middle of the streets in their neighborhoods. Exicute then at a minimum. These people are cruel mother fuckers.

promises_to_close_guantanamo_bay_by_xxweareanonymousxx-d6d8nzj.jpg

Mr. Fuckhead.......WHO brought the number of detainees at GITMO down from over 700 to 40???

But, maybe GITMO should stay open.....
I mean, where should we put Trump's entourage in the upcoming months?.....................LOL

Mr. Fuckhead.......WHO brought the number of detainees at GITMO down from over 700 to 40???

The traitor.

Most of the GITMO interns were freed because they did nothing,that is why they were let go.....you moron

Really, I guess those 122 that returned to the battlefield did nothing. LMAO

I think its best to keep it open and never, ever release any enemy combatants from there. Make it known around the world that nobody gets released if sent there. Ever.

why shouldn't we be proud of it??
ANOTHER dumbass thread
12. Trump keeps Gitmo open for the anti-christ thread

#SMHGOP #LOLGOP

This was one of Obama's campaign promises. He even signed legislation to close it early in. Yet after 8 years and control of both houses it still remains open. Obama never wanted to close it.

A truly liberal President would have shut that place down. That is why I laugh when people call Obama a liberal. I expect people like Trump keeping this disgusting illegal facility open but Obama had plenty of chances to shut it. Just another dark blotch on America's history.

I mean, where should we put Trump's entourage in the upcoming months?.....................LOL

The traitor.

Most of the GITMO interns were freed because they did nothing,that is why they were let go.....you moron

If you locked me up for years and for doing nothing, darn right I would take a shot at you. This is how America creates terrorists.

The traitor.

If you locked me up for years and for doing nothing, darn right I would take a shot at you. This is how America creates terrorists.

Run along and enjoy your Kool aid. Your commiecrat talking points are old.

#SMHGOP #LOLGOP

This was one of Obama's campaign promises. He even signed legislation to close it early in. Yet after 8 years and control of both houses it still remains open. Obama never wanted to close it.
the right alleges to be for, small government.

Barry Hussein could have closed it at the stroke of a pen but the freaking coward didn't do it despite promises to his crazy base. Everything was political to the Hussein administration and they didn't have to guts to stand up for their own Country. Nobody is proud of Gitmo but it is necessary for U.S. security and President Trump had the balls to say it.

Barry Hussein could have closed it at the stroke of a pen but the freaking coward didn't do it despite promises to his crazy base. Everything was political to the Hussein administration and they didn't have to guts to stand up for their own Country. Nobody is proud of Gitmo but it is necessary for U.S. security and President Trump had the balls to say it.
it can't be necessary; America is open for business and we can lower taxes, to prove it.

We store terrorists at Gitmo. Baltimore is already full.

Yup and there couldn't be a better place to put those assholes.

Gitmo will be around as long as the mutant death cult assholes are still out there.

Anyone who doesn't agree is one dumb dipshit.
Although the Bush administration said most of the men had been captured fighting in Afghanistan, a 2006 report prepared by the Center for Policy and Research at Seton Hall University Law School reviewed DoD data for the remaining 517 men in 2005 and "established that over 80% of the prisoners were captured not by Americans on the battlefield but by Pakistanis and Afghans, often in exchange for bounty payments. The U.S. widely distributed leaflets in the region and offered $5,000 per prisoner.
Law School Study Finds Evidence Of Cover-Up After Three Alleged Suicides At Guantanamo In 2006 | HuffPost

Anyone who supports Gitmo is a bigger dipshit and an asshole.

Forum List

Back